Hey Sup Forumsrother how many of you guys were fucked by your parents when you got diagnosed with fake ass ADD/ADHD

Hey Sup Forumsrother how many of you guys were fucked by your parents when you got diagnosed with fake ass ADD/ADHD

I went to see a therapist and got diagnosed with ADD. Thankfully my parents were anti-vacc christ-loving confederate-flag waving conservatives so they wouldn't let me get hooked on shitty ass Ritalin, that i'm thankful for.

Your fucking lucky im trying to get into the military right now and the amount of extra shit i have to do because i took Ritalin like 9 years ago is ridicules

well shit, I never thought I'd see the day when anti-vaxxers had more common sense than doctors. Im impressed.

Hmmm well I think your parents had a better idea than you. I'm sure the idea was: "hopefully little Timmy functions in school better so he doesn't have to join the military someday"...

i got myself diagnosed at age 20 to sell adderall

rekt

nigga are you retarded or some shit? Just lie. They're not going to check you're records unless you told them you used to be on ritalin.

I'm on 70 mg of vyvanse with an additional 10
>24
Was forced by school district to go on meds in kindergarten or I'd be expelled
>6
Was running on 60 mg ritalin LA by 2nd or 3rd grade
Kept on that until college
Can't use ritalin bc brain immune to methylphenidate
At this point I have to use it to get stuff done because my brain is fucked up

and kekt

Sounds like you're just an idiot

What do you do for work?

Got diagnosed but my parents didn't want me to take the drugs they wanted me to.

I work full time at Best Buy while I go to school full time.

Sounds like you should have thought about the military so they could pay for the collage you wont finish while you work at a store that's so shit its going out of business.

Why do you assume I won't finish college? And what does the corporation I work for failing have to do with me? It wouldn't be difficult to find another similar job I'm not a lazy retard.

bam

Lol you know nothing about life or retail clearly. I'm wrapping up a masters degree and it's being paid entirely by the government because of good grades...tell me more about how I should have risked my life for other people and why I would be better off trying to justify killing people who did me no wrong?...

First of all masters in what. Second your retarded"hurr durr everyone in the military goes off and kills people". Before you go off and get your masters get some conman fucken sense first bucko.