Why do liberals have such a hard time forming opinions on their own instead of just parroting the talking points fed to...

Why do liberals have such a hard time forming opinions on their own instead of just parroting the talking points fed to them by their favorite late night talk show hosts?

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=Houtengeki&commit=Search
youtube.com/watch?v=XY1iBuKmktM
discord.gg/ngj4x7R
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol the irony of a right winger sayng such hypocrisy is lulz worthy

10/10 fail rating

When I was younger in the 2000's, conservatives were the dumbest and easiest to fool demographic. That has switched to SJW liberals. Not to say that there aren't plenty of dumb conservatives, there are. I'm just saying that liberals now tend to be completely brainwashed.

now goback to your moms basement you virgin fag

No I don't think that's true. I think you just matured. Most people tend to move right when they mature. I'm not talking about SJWs either. I just mean your run of the mill liberal. It seems like liberals don't read anything of substance or anything that challenges their ideology. They read everything inside their left wing bubble. new york times. washington post. huffington post. the gaurdian. The are all essentially the same. Where as most right people I know read those outlets to laugh at how stupid liberals are but also read Breitbart or National Review or American Renaissance. More diversity of thought.

I don't think the Sanders types who stray from identity politics fit into that, but I mostly agree with you. There is definitely a maturity factor here. I really did become less liberal when I started working and supporting myself, experiencing more and meeting new people. So many people are irredeemable pieces of shit. Be it laziness, lack of morality, no regard for society etc. They cannot be changed.

Are you just jealous that there are no funny conservatives?

Samefag.

Bill Burr easily qualifies as a conservative by a lot of sjw definitions and he's one of the most popular comedians right now.

Its the same thing most people who support any major news network do.

Very true. I've even heard quite a few liberals epress guilt about reposting fake facts and stories and feeling like dipshits after.

Look at all the retards that supported Sanders, even after he was giving speeches about how there should be no big stable US banks. How the shit do you get through college or become a politician without ever taken an accounting or econ class?

The thing I always go back to is how liberalism is always the way forward in the end. Liberal policies, over time, end up being the obvious when we look back in history. Voting rights of blacks and women. gay rights. The new deal. Being against war. pro immigrant. minimum wage. anti child labor. Anti drug war. You'd need to be a fucking retard to think conservatism has anything to offer the future besides stagnation.

>Why do liberals have such a hard time forming opinions on their own instead of just parroting the talking points fed to them by their favorite late night talk show hosts?

Why do conservatives project so much?

Well liberals are going backwards now. The SJW types do not want equality and the end of racism, they want racism against white people.

I want people to be judged on the content of their character rather than the color of their skin, and I was told that was dog whistle racism.

actually statistics show that conservatives take in more fake news than liberals. I'm not just talking SJWs. liberals in general .

because they are "educated".

Liberals believe in gay marriage and transgender restrooms. Is that the future that you want?

>Voting rights of blacks and women. gay rights.
his has had quite literally 0 benifit for america of than helping put liberals in office because it would help those same people live off the system and hard work of others

I agree, but if you think SJWs are a majority of liberals and not just a loud minority on the internet, then you are wrong. I live in Washington, Liberals everywhere. I've only ever met one SJW type.

Why don't liberals give a shit out their own country and their own citizens instead of a bunch of fuckers around the world that don't give a fuck about this country?

I'm sure some sanders supporters got behind him, knowing a complete removal of a central U.S. banking system were aware that that wasn't likely to happen, but the rhetoric of it suggested bank reform which isn't an unreasonable position. Trump has said some inflammatory stuff but the underlying idea's are what people really heard, not what was said at face value. imo.

Sauce?

Have you ever considered that liberals watch the late night talk shows because they already agree with those opinions and like hearing them said by people on TV, and that the hosts are just pandering to their audience?

I know plenty, maybe we have different ideas of what SJW means. Identity politics is a huge thing now. If you consider criticism of a religion or nationality "racism", you're an SJW. If you hold an idea that would have been fringe liberal less than 10 years ago, you are an SJW

>mfw MLK is a racist.

kek

statistics or "statistics" based on cherry picked results of on time studies on a small sample size?

If you think gay, black, and womens rights are a bad thing then you are a dumb fuck. There is no point reasoning with you.The only thing we can do at this point is wait for your kind to die so that the youth can take over.

Artist is Houtengeki.
Here:
chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=Houtengeki&commit=Search

He said Bernie Sanders was his fucking guy.
He ain't a conservative.

Please focus your efforts to the following cancer threads:

We do, that's why we didn't support the guy whose plans were to add 7 trillion more in debt while cutting taxes. Trump supporters hate America, because they voted to bankrupt it.

No

Saying that there are only 2 genders makes you a conservative to regressives. Don't define people by sjw newspeak

>Why don't liberals give a shit out their own country
>>give a shit out their own country

Why don't conservatives know how to express even an overly simplistic idea without fucking it up?:

/you don't deserve better than anime, faggot

And SJWs care more about identity politics than economic policy.

>i cant refute him so ill insult him

ebin

agreed. people are gonna look back to the times when rape and pedophilia and infanticide were still illegal and be like "oh shit i can't believe they held those values"

what's the limit to social liberalism? just catering to the way everybody feels and adapting the laws so that they can fit in society, including rapists and murderers? honest question here, really not trying to argue, because i need someone to explain to me how this degeneracy could be good for a stable society in the long run

There are regressive authoritarians in every movement. Pinning SJWs as all liberals is as stupid as saying all white people are racist.

As opposed to taking the opinions of your dad?

youtube.com/watch?v=XY1iBuKmktM

Because they, like you know what is best for everyone else right?

>what's the limit to social liberalism? just catering to the way everybody feels and adapting the laws so that they can fit in society, including rapists and murderers?

lol you are so butthurt!! I never expected to cause anime spamming levels of butthurt. this is amazing. thank you so much. Your anime is a metaphor for your liberal crybaby tears. please let me have more lol hahahahahahahaha

What is there to refute? It's an opinion based on personal morality. If he thinks it is moral to fuck over minority groups that is up to him and nothing I can say will change that. He is a fuckwit and I don't see the point in being politically correct about it.

Amazing irony

I think you'll find that a ton of conservatives were liberals until they got to the real world and had to support themselves and interact with shit people.

The limit stops where other peoples rights begin. That is one slippery slope fallacy there boyo.

You're confusing butthurt with pity, faggot.

Official TRUMP SUPPORT server
discord.gg/ngj4x7R

WITH CALL

>breitbart

lel

You keep saying "SJW this" and "SJW that", and I'll agree there's a difference between sane liberals and the crazy ones, but when it comes down to it, I hate most conservative policies more than I hate SJWs. The latter just needs a smack in the head.
I listen to the right, I'm just agreeing with next to nothing that I'm listening to. Policies and opinions that in most cases I can't even compromise on. It would be easier to teach SJWs that there are only two gender then it would be to compromise with conservative opinions, for me.

DAMN DANIL