Is this true?

is this true?

swap pizza hut with domino's and i'd agree with it.

for whoever made this, sure.

id put mcdonalds on the top and subway on the bottom.

My gf has worked at Subway and you wouldn't believe the low quality ingredients they use. It belongs on garbage tier but it is yummy.

Subway is not good tier

Replace Subway with Jimmy Johns and were good

>taco bell garbage tier
>Five Guys delicious tier
could not agree less with this

I'd put burger King and taco bell above mcdonalds, if not on the same level

>pizza hut
>good
No

Switch Wendy's and Carl's Jr/Hardee's, and you'll be pretty close

mcdonalds below garbage tier

Pizza huts dough is shit sadly the only good part is the crust on most of their things

As much as I like Whataburger, move it down a tier.
Move Popeyes and Sonic up a tier
I've guys is so fuckn good, why isn't Steak'n'Shake not on there? It's god tier

Protip: Different people have different tastes.

Subway is trash

I agree

this. even though I really don't like taco bell but seriously... mcdonalds?

This. I'd also switch out Carl's Jr and Wendy's. At least, I think I would. Isn't Carl's Jr the exact same thing as Hardee's?
Also this.

I'd agree with it. Sadly, I've not been to In-N-Out, since it's West Coast and I'm in the East, and Whataburger for same reason. Five Guys I have been to once, and yes, it was better than most other fast foods.

Love Five Guys! A Steak'n'Shake just opened by me and I was pumped for but unfortunately it's the new highschool place to get a job so the food and the service sucks balls.

Where the actual fuck is Arby's?

Whatabuger is absolute shit.

The real ranking is In-n-Out Burger/Five Guys/White Castle god tier, everything else shit tier.

>Where the actual fuck is Arby's?
I'd put this on the good tier tbh.

>White Castle
>god tier

No but pedos love the 5$ footlong

>Steak'n'Shake inappropriately staffed
That really fucking sucks user. You would've really like it since it's practically Five Guys but better in some ways

This was exceedingly unoriginal and unfunny. Faggot.

subway is literally the only decent thing in the OP image

the rest is literal retard food. and even subway is shit.

if you eat fast food, at all, ever, except maybe like a burger or two when drunk, you are a disgusting slob of a human being. id say you deserve what you have coming, but the real issue here is ignorance, not apathy, they make this shit seem so normal but its NOT!

Yeah it was a big let down...

What about Elevation Burger? Anyone ever had one?

Del Taco needs to go, its horrible shit tier food. I wouldn't feed that crap to the racoons that steal our birdseed.

I mostly agree with you but did you have to be such an insufferable fucking faggot about it?

(cont) also the fact that mcdonalds is above BK makes this a clear troll image, noone could be stupid enough to prefer the clowns ass-fried junk to the king's fake-grilled monstrosities

Yeah, Steak N' Shake is underrated. It's the only place I'll intentionally drop my car off early to get worked on so I can walk over and get breakfast. A breakfast sandwich, hashbrowns and a coffee is around $7 with tip.

Everything in the okay tier (except garbage tier McD's) beats hipster-shit tier In-N-Out. Fight me faggots, your animal style is nothing compared to what a real burger joint can provide.

Where's C U L V E R S

ha. maybe i came off a bit abrasive. its still disgusting. people should feel ashamed. then maybe theyd stop, and they would feel better.

you see user, its all for the greater good.

>kfc
>garbage tier

>subway
>good tier

>no papa john's

whoever made this needs to be lynched

>breakfast
I've never actually had their breakfast, how is it compared to their normal menu?

Ive never had In-N-Out, Whataburger, or DelTaco.. I'm from the east coast. But I'd still say this chart is very wrong

KFC is sure as fuck better than McDonald's, I'll give you that. Papa John's is fucking garbage though.

I think you mean it's hot garbage. Papa Barfs

sorry meant for

(cont) it has been over six years without fast food for me. i guess we all have our vices. i drink and smoke and stuff, but whenever i ate shit food i felt like shit, and whenever i did drugs i felt great. moderation, ya know? but fast food is honestly as addicting as heroin without the physical symptoms i swear to god. addiction is poorly understood in my opinion, but dont anyone kid yourselves for a second that the way they make it and the shit they put in it is scientifically formulated to make you addicted. in the end i just want everone to be happy...

Taco Bueno anyone?

For whoever made it, yes. For almost everyone else, no.

Checked them quads

It's just as good I think. It's a simpler menu with typical diner food like eggs and bacon/sausage, scrambles, biscuits and gravy, pancakes, etc. But the price for a cooked sit down meal is awesome. They have breakfast tacos for $1 each, and a 2 egg, sausage patty and biscuit meal is like $4.50. Plus, not too many people go in the mornings so its never crowded. I always just sit at the counter, but drive thru would be just as good I think.

christ you are actually giving reasons

Taco Buneo is awesome, I have a couple out here in Colorado. The salsa bar with actually spicy salsa is great.

Buddy of mine worked at whataburger for a year when we were in hs. Says they use the same tools on raw meat as cooked meat and that they never wash the shit they use to make fries.
>Dont eat fast food fat fucks

No. As someone who has worked at the vast majority of these (and many are owned by the same corporate families) I can assure you that they all use the cheapest quality they can get by with. EVERYTHING comes in a plastic bag from the closest distributing warehouse. NONE of it is "fresco" or "Lean" or "healthy" in any way. It's sterile most of the time and that's the best you can ask for. TGI Fridays and those tier "restaurants" are about the same but with servers. It's all the same garbage American's love to stuff themselves on and it's all terrible for you.

I'd swap pizza hut for jack in the jack, or even some of the menu of snoic.

Good Tier is way off. Pizza Hut to okay tier, Subway, Wendys and Sonic to shit tier. Throw in papa johns to good. Taco Bell is on par with McDonalds.

In n out is by far the best it should have it's own tier. McDonalds sucks dick, five guys is overrated, and everything else is good-ok LUL

>Never wash the shit they use to make fries
You're not supposed to wash that. Burning oil keeps the instruments sterile.

>Wendy's to shit tier

I eat out about once a month. If I'm going to eat shit that will inevitably give me the shits, at least I'm going to enjoy it.

Wendy's is a shittier Dairy Queen. A frosty is the only thing anyone should go there for.

if you do not acknowledge the sovereignty of Wendy's hamburgers, you deserve to be unpersoned.

Switch carl's jr and wendy's. Chicken stars ftw
Also, fucking in-n-out is so fucking delicious. Mmmmm...

White Castle = okay tier especially because its the same as their frozen shit at walmart.

Whataburger is king af

Just for a burger. anything else on their menu sucks dick

Swap pizza hut w/ dominos
Carls w/ taco bell
And move sonic down