Its my birthday and the people i love most didnt even remember to tell me till 30 minutes ago 8: 10 pm 12/01 :(

Its my birthday and the people i love most didnt even remember to tell me till 30 minutes ago 8: 10 pm 12/01 :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
youtube.com/watch?v=4FYvHF_ZcGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Happy birthday man.

How old are you?

December 2nd is the date here. its my birthday.

Happy birthday bud and many more wishing you good health!

oh and happy bithday to you OP. the only day you're not a fag

Hbd op

You have people you love.

How nice.

Nobody likes you

Happy birthday :)!!!

Happy birthday fam pls try enjoy the rest of your day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY user

from arizona

You're not wrong there, guy

Happy birthday nigger.

Happy birthday faggot

i turned 27
happy early bday!
ty
the people i love ive never believed love me only hoped...
most likely true
tyvm

Wow it's been 10 minutes and you haven't said so much as a thank you fuck you OP I take it back.

sorry doing stuff for my little brother hes got his first wrestling meet of the year tomorrow
shitty thing is hes theone who wants me to leave most which is why in feb ill prob be homeless...but i still lovem to death...

Happy birthday champion

XD yeah he did that a bit soon /cringethread

Happy birthday!

wait you're 27 and you still live with your parents and you're worried about being homeless? why don't you have a job? if you worked since you were 18 you could have saved up plenty, holy shit no wonder nobody wished you happy birthday you're a fucking failure you're that loser kid who does nothing but sits at home all day you're parents probably hope every day you'll get a job or the very least go back to school

this is for both you guys share ok

fwiw my wife is the only person that has said happy birthday to me in three years. It's not really important when you get old enough.

The rest of my family wants nothing to do with me but they're all a bunch of cocksucking assholes so it balances out.

Not to one up, just using my experience to explain how I handled it..

They forgot my birthday, and no word from them on thanksgiving.

You know what I did? Went about my day. That's all you can do, I mean, for a couple hours I turned off my phone, so I could have Schrodinger's phone. I did that while I went about my day though.

In my case, my mother won't talk to me because I wouldn't commit fraud for her, and is trying to punish me, but the truth is, I won't allow them to punish me. Fuck them, you do you.

no actually pleb, i was living on my own in california 0 debt 730 credit score left all biological family all my friends and the only person that truely loved me my doggo i left all of that for this family... so no i dont live with my parents.. i have incurred 2400 in debt for them and giving everything i could and now theyre wanting me gone at least the youngest whom is 16 now and the one ive done everything i could for...

im sorry that has happened to you, it should be important to them or you, it is a day to signify your birth and life in this world...

Happy birthday from your anons at /b

tyvm

call me pleb huh you fucking fag i hope your parents beat you and then leave you in the ghetto where a bunch of niggers beat you some more before fucking your ass with a wrench then piss on you and toss your ass under a bridge where hobos rob you leaving you naked and wandering the streets then some cops arrest you and youre in the little jail they have with a potato sack for clothing/warmth then some drunk bikers beat you and steal your sack and you rat on them causing them to wait for you to get released where they shoot you and you get taken to a hospital where its revealed you have aids and cancer cause youre an unhealthy shitbag then you die cause no insurance so they leave you to rot then nobody comes to your funeral cause nobody knows youre dead cause they dont care then a few years later your family will sit there before one asks "hey whatever happened to op?" and they google your name only to find out you died and they say "huh okay" and move on with their great lives

>Its my birthday and the people i love most didnt even remember to tell me till 30 minutes ago 8: 10 pm 12/01

Maybe if you step out of your fucking room for once and make yourself noticeable.
I bet that's exactly what happen, did it?
You got out, went to the kitchen for a snack and before you left, that's when you got stopped. Right?

leave the copypasta out of the mildly sad bday thread shitlick

agreed sucha basic pleb

>i turned 27
Nigga grow the fuk up.

Happy Birthday!

always outside my room im just too conservative... i push my family away wibecause of it...

hmmm says, "nigga grow the fuck up" assuming im the one being immature....

tyvm

! [=

The more you post the more I'm glad nobody wished you a happy birthday.

Don't bite at this bait, OP. Happy birthday! [=

no im just being courteous to people and thanking them and responding to people as its rude to ignore...

Happy birthday user...i got you a new pair of dubs

How do you like them?

happy birthday faggot

Nice doggo user

Tyvm hes nto mine anymroe sadly i found a very wealthy family to take care of him hes doing amazing!

Happy birthday buddy

Happy Birthday, Don't worry. None of my family called me, and I picked up 4 for the Medical Examiners. One of which was a guy who shared the same birthday as I. He was homeless, sad world. Keep your chin up, if I didn't have to go to work in 20 minutes I'd drink with you.

Happy birthday user! Have a good one.

-From half the world away.

Happy birthday from Canada's northern-most provincial capital--Edmonton!

At least they remembered, count your blessings user.

This. Glass half full. Happy B-day dude. You have people that even care enough to wish you one.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

tytytyi guess...

Hmmm
youtube.com/watch?v=4FYvHF_ZcGw

Feliz cumpleaños OP, que la vida te sonría prontamente.