youtube.com/watch?v=60EuF6JcDb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Colin Quinn
Sam Hyde
Luis Gomez

excellent taste

youtube.com/watch?v=pprMU7eeb9s

Mistakes into miracles

Are there any female comedians that dont use the gender card to make themselves funny?

Bonnie MacFarlane is funny but a bit into that progressive shit, she made a movie about Women generally not being funny

You mean Luis J. Gomez motherfucker

You browse the cuckolding-themed sub reddit on the off chance that someone mentions you?

Dave Chappelle is unsurpassed. As far as I'm concerned this is the greatest 2 minutes of stand up comedy ever recorded: youtube.com/watch?v=LLWlBgj0uOc

bill burr

cuck-incarnate, too, i guess

Brian Regan

this subreddit*

Daniel Tosh

This dead motherfucker

youtube.com/watch?v=iHSbmABYaio

youtube.com/watch?v=f91Ty9F2WlU

I knew this guy was a Sup Forumstard from the second he opened his mouth.

I don't listen to much stand up but Jim Gaffigan almost always gives me a giggle when I hear him on the radio

Doug Benson

Thank you for the input

youtube.com/watch?v=cdefhHw7e6o

He's funny sometimes but lately he's been putting a lot of progressivism into his brand of comedy and I'm rolling my eyes just as much as I'm laughing

Norm Macdonald
youtube.com/watch?v=GRUJfOB-OtY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xEidb4hOdps

8 secs in for the comedy

The only person less funny than Carr is McIntyre

basically every comedian regular that was on o&a during their golden age, but namely patrice, colin, and burr

I like Stewart Lee when he isn't being too political.

Heresth tha thing...

i've been listening to a lot of 'the bonfire' with big jay and dan soder.

great shit check it out if you can.

also i know that female comedians get (pretty deservedly, for the most part) shat on here, but bonnie and rich vos should seriously have their own tv show.

nick dipaolo should also be bigger than he is.

i listen to all of his o&a appearances at least once a year. timeless gold.

Eugene Mirman
Dana Gould
Maria Bamford

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1VkDbkcT1zA

>Colin Quinn
>colin

"good hustle, gang"

and jay mohr's colin impersonation might be one of the funniest bits i've ever come across.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8

kurt metzger would also be funnier if he cut his daily coke habit in half and stopped wasting time with sherrod. the guy isn't funny. but he's funnier than kurt is when he gets on a cocaine-fueled monologue about idiots who grief him.

tough crowd was too good for this world
it's sad to see we've regressed to the point where a show like this could literally never exist again

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AGNeXUw3Q5s

i love how much respect patrice always gave pat cooper on the show too. everyone was always half into what pat was rambling about but pat always had patrice laughing his ass off.

that guy had a natural radar for realness and he knew pat was comedy genius.

youtube.com/watch?v=sgAosbH02dU

Legitimately the only good comedian on australian TV

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0wa_nUGqilY

Whatever happened to Jim Jefferies, Straya?

one night in LA about a year ago I went to three different open mics and the ratio was probably 4 men to every 1 woman

the women were either good story tellers or could rattle off decent abstract one-liners

almost all of the men at some point talked about their dicks

Oh wow, you sure showed me with your little unsubstantiated anecdote

youtube.com/watch?v=80G38bxPeyI

the funniest man of our generation

Bo Burnham
His new special blew me away.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYy0o-J0x20

Ron White
Zach Galifinakis
Brian Posehn

the gender card is a defensive mechanism

How do you make a gay man fuck a woman?

Shit in her cunt.

>Bo Burnham

Little Miss Muffet sat on a tuffet

Got to agree.

I cannot stand Luis. his is the kudzu of podcasters. no matter how good the rest of the room is, this podcast is now all about Luis' personal drama.

Legion of Skanks should kick out Luis AND Jay who is boring. LoS should be Dave Smith, Zac Amico, and Nick Mullen.

and if FUCKING KILLS ME that the only podcast Zac is regularly on is the Real Ass Podcast. that fat fuck is hilarious, but not enough to make the Real Ass Podcast listenable

You had better suck dick because that's the only valid excuse for liking Bo Burnham

Nick Dipaolo's podcast is like if Bill Burr's podcast was actually good.

I easily comprehend why people like Dan Soder, but god damn it I can only take a little bit of him at a time.

Fuck you he makes me laugh.

one of the greatest clean comics on the planet right now easily.

paul f tompkins is up there too with his podcast work. not so much his stage act. he's a lot like jim norton in that regard: genius at ad-libbing and character work, trite and over-affected on stage. but halfway genius is still pretty damn good.

I watched the shit out of reggie watts, why shit so crazy on netflix.

So I'd have to say him
Bill Burr
I liked Pablo Fransisco's "Ouch" special. The last special he did on comedy central though like 3 years ago was terrible.
Dave Chappelle

>I cannot stand Luis.
>Legion of Skanks should kick out Luis AND Jay who is boring.

jay is only dull in some because he is spread thin from all his other work. you're wrong as fuck about luis though.

but you are spot on with zac amico. that guy definitely should be bigger. such a good sniper at this shit. it's great that word is getting out about him.

also, it kinda sucks that Zac's specialty is roast battling, and writing jokes for other comedians' roast battles

I'm not into that shit. I don't like watching those clips even though he's so good at it.

if he ever puts together a half hour or hour special, I'm certain it will be phenomenal

This whole episode is pure gold. Start to finish.

youtube.com/watch?v=zauPo0YJn5M

I started listening to LoS because of Anthony Cumia.

the whole year they were on there, I listened to dozens of episodes. maybe for some he's an acquired taste, but I just kept hating him more and more.

even though I'm paying the same amount as if I subscribed to all the shows on Luis and Ralph's site, I only am paying for Part Of The Problem and High Society Radio because those shows are REALLY good and I want to support ONLY those shows. it's very important to me that I am not paying for any podcasts with Luis as the host.

I'm a fan of LoS and most comics in that scene but I don't care too much for Soder

he's just a bit too wacky with the voices. I can stand to listen to him but I'm not a fan

>people unironically find this funny to the point of thinking it's some of the best comedy

you mean Sup Forumsro

His good guy who dances around the edgy shit for career reasons thing is annoying

This fucker. Also Brian Regan and Bill Burr.

patrice
stewart lee
chappelle

i respect what clean comics like brian regan do, it's impressive but i just can't get into it

i enjoy a lot of bill burr, tho he's increasingly tired and stale

like with burr, CK's middle material was best i think too, tho his performance at The Round was real technically impressive

>This fucker.

who is that

Serious question to anyone saying they like Stewart Lee - what is it about the whole "I'm ironically bad" thing that's funny?

>ctrl f
>jim jefferies

no results

what is this?

Haha it must be because he's so awful

Jimmy carrr new special or whatever is fucking disgracefully bad, i can't believe I thought this faggot was funny.

He's literally bringing up text messages on a screen behind him and just doing shitty one liners off them. jesus christ so fucking SHIT

he got boring after he stopped drinking

Alcoholocaust is god tier tho

Tom Segura.

I think.

Not on tv, but there's a few internet shows that follow the format.

Anthony Jeselnik
Bill Burr
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Greg Giraldo
Kathleen Madigan
Maria Bamford
Norm Macdonald
Patrice O'Neal
Pete Holmes
Rory Scovel
Sara Silverman

Kathleen Madigan
Maria Bamford

luis is such a closet case he should just come out and be a dumb gay comedian.

he's so phony and transparent and kinda sums up everything bad about standup today.

jay is better on the bonfire.

daves ok i just really hate his face, and he seems like a pussy.

Norm is the best comedian though.

Joey Diaz for coolstories
Chapelle is GOAT
Jim Jeffries
David Cross was surprisingly good

Donald Trump

Joey Diaz on Getting Doug with High, and Joey Diaz with Esther Ku on GDWH are amazing.

But Pete Holmes at Largo, Pete Holmes at UCB Sunset, and Pete Holmes on GDWH are GOAT.

youtube.com/watch?v=ya2sJBTLVzg

Also:

Louis CK
Gilbert Gottfried
Mike Destefano
Rod Man
Felipe Esparza
Jim Gaffigan
Mike Birbiglia
Taylor Williamson
Wendy Liebman

youtube.com/watch?v=60EuF6JcDb4

I have literally never laughed at the American stand up comedians that they show on Comedy Central here. Can you recommend someone who isn't screaming and, possibly, even tries to be subtle every once in a while?

is she okay? she looks like bees stung her face.

No Dylan Moran?
He's comfy

Carr has exactly one funny joke.

Dane Cook

Remember when Simon Pegg tried doing stand up?

i didn't laugh once...

Lee Mack

Hello RedXdit!

>American
>isn't screaming
>subtle
Literally doesn't exist, user. Americans think yelling and overreaction = funny.

I think pathetic Sup Forums cucks who start to piss and moan outside of their safe space = funny