Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous: >Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>This is not Sup Forums, this is /mai/
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>PLS don't ban me m000dz
>3D is almost always trash
>Only retards use elitism as an insult
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ib4Cm1B9Gvg
youtube.com/watch?v=F89VOdUs7KI
youtu.be/gPgv5WDT6s0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

カラミチーマス

Sonokawa Momoka-sama is now claimed!

Well Mikasa always listens to me and can make a conversation and that really makes me happy

Get your salt off my fries

o:

>Forgot to paste
Wow I am chewing the fat today.

Trying to keep my head on straight.
>Nope.

What's your redline looking like?

I should. But I know I'd probably lose. It IS a fucking NA 13B after all.

Just saying, I don't really care. But I guess Alice is salty that you claim her or something stupid like that.
Said something about report bombing the threads, and I'd rather avoid that.

More georgette.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ib4Cm1B9Gvg

youtube.com/watch?v=F89VOdUs7KI

[Akame]
Same, aside from those times being RL versus over the internet. Every now and then I catch myself wanting to wander again and then I have to give myself a gut check since it's no longer just about me. I used to just outright vanish though, no warning, nothing was said. I just kept on going.

If you're considering doing it again at some point, don't. If you can't help yourself at least give those people a proper goodbye. It'll give you some closure as well. You don't know what you have until it's gone. Not to mention that you extinguished many possibilities and opportunities in doing so.

Mmm I want some fries.

avatar fags?It's true, I suck at conversation
Still up?

still here

This is normal time for me, I was just busy.

Hello everyone, hope your night's been well
>no life
>Juvia claimed

You're kidding me, right? There would've been two more if it was the new thread.
>It's also partially my fault for forgetting to say "Check 'em".

My Nui

That's not what I meant!
Also Mikasa told me that on the weekend we can talk all day

Agreed :D
Why wassup buddy?
Well I think you a cuter

Hello sexy

7200ish, i shift about there because it has a pretty harsh hard limiter

I loose to most people i challenge on purpose, because they're either bikes or v8's/10's so i have no hope in the first place, still fun though, and i can beat 99% of sedans and crossovers who think they're cool by flooring it from the light when they see a car with less than 4 doors

Alice2 claimed

lmao

Good night my darlings

  


Night.

Well I'll be here too. I just lurk more. You can always just ask if I'm about.

Yeah he used to always tell you guys to get out of his thread.

Should I buy fries from MacDonalds, Burgerking or just make my own?

Thanks!
You're so nice

More stomach churning pedophilia.

Get out pedos.

God's sake.

No we're not starting this early
Also hello
That's lewd
Hello Yui, you're looking cute as ever

My waifu is 15 and the consent age in Japan is 13, so I'm good.

How else would we communicate without our avatars/waifus?

yeah I really don't want to leave suddenly again, it's too painful for nothing. But that gives me a harder time to build relationships. I was thinking about telling a friend irl about this place, or give him the discord contact info from someone here. If ever something unfortunate happened or if I made that something happen by myself, there are a few people here that I wouldn't want to leave hanging.
goodnight

You can still strike one up though. Hell, I can only speak to what I know about. Otherwise I'm quiet and lurking as well.

Make your own :D
Do you have crinkle cut or normal?
Well thanks I like your gifs most

You have to take that up with what's his face

I don't want to slice my hand open so I'll go with normal

Which ones do you like the most?

Being into bestiality is quite literally a brain malfunction whereas still liking the idea of filling a ten year old with your seeds is your natural instincts as a human to go for the most fertile women.

Nah that's a myth, It's 18 so don't bother to learn japanese any time soon.

Someone hold me please

I only like anime, I hate Japan

EVery
Single
One
Good choice :D

Goodnight.

Lost hard.

what's wrong?

why?

Why do you want to be held?

Holds Firmly

I'm too busy holding my Beretta

youtu.be/gPgv5WDT6s0

all hail the donald!

I'll hold you in a gas chamber

It hurts the other side too, in some cases much more than it does you. I was fortunate enough to meet a person that I left behind after being MIA for some time. As angry as she was, I had to own up to it and make up for lost time. As difficult as it was for me to stick around, it turned out for the better.

Time and emotional investment in all relationships goes hand in hand. Work buddies, friends, significant others, all. Sometimes extraordinary circumstances or incidents move things along quickly. Of course, that's what makes the pain worse when it comes to an end, but you trade those defense mechanisms for a much deeper opportunity to connect.

I w-wouldn't mind learning those tricky cuts though

Yes, so basically you have to be 13 for the age of consent to be 13 for you. Otherwise, it's 18.

Luckily you can still have orgasmic drug-induced 5 way orgies with a personal harem of femdogs to hard dubstep techno music anywhere you want as long as you don't tell anyone.

wouldnt the same thing apply to the pedophile thing?

Yours are really cute too!!

Lol it probably just needs a slicer dealy thinger
Im so far away from any place with fries right now all i have is pie but i honestly am craving salt

I was not expecting this many replies
I just feel like nobody I know or like really likes me back, not even my family or close friends I've known my whole life, they just tolerate me because they have to.
Thank you
Why are you holding a company
I don't know what this means
No thanks

God, just cut your dicks off already.
You faggots will never use them anyway.

So you're back, HUH?

No because they're not sexually mature and won't enjoy it. Plus parents go looking for their children you damn super creep.

>Why are you holding a company
Shareholder?

I'm drunk so you're even sexier

people go looking for their pets too

its nothing for the foxer waif
:D
ty I also like your pen image ;)
doland?

i dont think that will change how you feel

people are overrated, all you need is your waifu

I know it hurts the other. That's why I'd rather be missed forever than come back to them and confront the situation. Which causes more pain to them while I could've kept it all to myself.
I held u pedik

Such is the kingdom of autism.

>

ALICE2 is MINE

Don't you FORGET THAT

It's great I wish I had more like it

But they're your pets dude. And sexually mature.

I just don't get the whole pedo thing. Kids are annoying and I feel sorry for how little they know about the world. Why take advantage of that?

A dog is basically a domesticated animal. They will revert back to killing and hunting the second they are in the wild, and in fact do plenty of hunting even in a home setting. They're adult animals, but kids... I don't even.

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

dat filename

I don't think that really works, but OK.
At least I've got you, even though we'll never meet so I'm not sure this really counts.
I'd like it though
I like being liked
Upon closer inspection of that pic I realize that now
Thank you Kalashnikov

Yeah I just know you're all about the biking..
But hey I really like knowing you from here so whatever

Good to know, now i know your compliments are spoken through an unclear mind, therefore they don't mean as much and won't make me blush.
How much have you drank?

All the filenames on my phone are messed up and I never feel like fixing them...

Hit and run, and the insurance claim just came through from the other person.

>9k redline
Feels good mang.

Fair enough, but again, most people are granny drivers around here.

Are you implying that a dog knows more about the world than a kid does?

it wouldnt fix the problem

More about survival probably, but not more about the "world" depending on your definition of it.

I still find pedophilia revolting especially after the whole Pizza gate incident.

family is a sinkhole, not worth your time

jesus, fucking wenkles man

most people are around here too, but there's not a whole lot of sports cars so i guess people get punchy when they see them

I like you too, you're very nice and fun to talk to and Lulu is very cute
I know
I just want them to like me, or at least be alright with me. Is that too much to ask? Did I do something wrong to make not deserve it?

What?

Umm lower half of a 5th of jager
And fuck you they still mean just as much ;-;

rolling to steal
ALICE2

you want those douche bags to like you? take it from someone with his own shitty family, it's not worth it, the only thing to do now is keep limping forward

I'm not saying that pedophilia is alright, but you have to understand that being attracted to cute drawings that do a rather poor job at representing reality doesn't mean you want to fuck kids.

I have the best one