Its almost 2017,why do you still not consider the white race as the master race

its almost 2017,why do you still not consider the white race as the master race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's obviously the Jews.

>it's the current year
Safe spaces are illegal in 2017, why do you still sjw?

idk user, sounds kinda racist to me.

Sup Forums makes it's own jokes...

>safe spaces are illegal in 2017

thats a shame,i was hoping that we would just put a bullet in anyone who considers themselves a sjw democrat and leave there rotting bodies on the side of the road and then we wouldnt need safe spaces anymore

guess donny trump really isnt going to make america great again

Kek

Donald Trump is a faggot, and you're even a bigger one.

biker gangs

v2k

rofl

fuck all of you

Hey look, a kid.

its not racist when its the truth

Because I'm told that even thought my skin is white, I'm not white because my father is of Polish ancestry, and slavs are subhumans, so I'm not welcome.

look guys,i spotted the liberal who cant find enough space spaces to hide himself from reality

Making them illegal will cause them to find other more public places where we will then target them much easier.

I'm white and I browse Sup Forums, so it can't be that great of a race.

The white race IS the master race. Any smart person knows this. We whites have ruled the world since the beginning of time.

and whites are ruled by the jews. what does that say about you?

i know whites are the master race,they always have been.i made this thread because we seem to have a problem in america,a minority problem.we need to come together as a race and show these negroids why the white race is superior

at least im not a nigger,you know.the white man's slave

>biggest countries in world conquered by Caucasians.

Not to hard to figure that one out.

All racism and shit aside, it's true. Even established niggers have the mindset of bullshit like
>if you don't speak in Ebonics but are nigger you are an Uncle Tom
Their logic is fucked because they play the victim from the second they're born into welfare

and neither am i

so basically, with your logic, you accept the jew is superior, but you look down on blacks? do you get why people make fun of WN and alt right types so much?

people only make fun of WN and alt right types because there to pussy to ever be half of what they idolize.if the WN and alt right types want to really do anything,they need to start killing some liberals and niggers,then they might be looked upon with respect

or because most of you are basement dwellers, hating on Jewish people because of their success. Sorta like how you make fun of black people for doing the same with whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

>most of you

are you really this stupid? im not a WN or an alt right.also what exactly have the jewish people did that was so successful? using the holocaust as an excuse to get sympathy for the past 2016 isnt really my idea of success,they are no better then blacks in some ways

Because while white people are responsible for the creation of the western society we enjoy today, they're not necessarily the best at everything.
For instance, whites aren't the smartest race, nor the most athletic. So why should accomplishments based on geographic location matter so much to you?

you sound like one. Sorry that you aren't. Btw, I don't think someone who doesn't understand how to use proper grammar should be insulting me.

And no matter how you try to deny it, Jews are probably the most disproportionately successful group ever.

Think of all the famous Jewish scientists, mathematicians, legal experts, financiers, entrepreneurs....

Einstein, Witten, James Simons, etc.

Google, Facebook, Dell, Oracle and various other silicon valley startups.

Pretty much this, Ashkenazi jews are much smarter than any other race, especially when it comes to math and wordplay.
They're also clumsy and weak and there's not many of them, but on average they're much smarter than most people.

>what exactly have the jewish people did that was so successful?

Well, have are in the last stages of finishing off their main rival. It's taken about 70 years - which is about how long the US needed to finish off the Soviets.

part of it is undeniably due to the culture of education, but i don't think it completely explains the vast difference of success between the average jew, and even the average white anglo saxon or germanic.

70-80% of iq is genetic.

>Suggesting that the squatmasters are not superior to all others

If white people are the master race how come when you mix a white person with any other kind of person their child doesn't come out white?

While they are objectively the best, the Asians come close.
They made Jojo after all.

cuck