Today is the day cold turkey i will go insane and i dont know how to handel it any tips to stop smoking Sup Forums?

Today is the day cold turkey i will go insane and i dont know how to handel it any tips to stop smoking Sup Forums?
>last cig now

Mac? Stop being a pussy and just do it. Carve the cigs into penis shape or whatever if you can't.

in hindsight dont smoke menthols

Just Stop being a faggot with weak self-determination smoking cigarettes is not a real addiction.

Sick boy method
If it works for heroin, it'll work for cigs

Defeat your brain. It will make you want to smoke. Dont do it. Be uncomfortable and eventually benefit from the decision. Or remain weak and die a coward

Best way to deal with it is to just have a smoke!

go to the sauna and sweat out any remaining nicotene, also cold turkey is cool and edgy and all, but get some patches or nicorette gum and after about a month quit those cold turkey

it takes 2-3 days to a week for all traces of nicotine and nicotine addiction to completely disappear from your body

think for yourself for once and stop buying the bullshit SMOKEING IS DANGROUS U CANT QUIT CALL US NOW U NEED HELP reverse psychology propaganda bullshit

Ye but es always lackin in moral fiber

I wouldn't recommend cold turkey, but if you're starting today, go for it.

What I did, was I decided that I would buy my last pack of cigarettes on THIS date (August 22nd 2013), and when that pack ran out, I was done. It lasted until September 19th or 20th. The last smoke was after a long night of drinking. The next day, I made myself aware of the fact that I was out of cigarettes forever, and I just kept with it.

Some other tips:
>keep busy
>know that your brain is under the impression that you need cigarettes to live; but that is a lie, obviously
>most cravings last 15 mins or less; leave yourself little chores that take about that long and tackle one whenever you get a craving.
>if you happen to break somewhere down the line, don't fall back into a full-blown habit because you'll have to deal with a stronger withdrawal again and it will all have been a waste. Instead, smoke the one cigarette and run away again.

gym

There's literally no reason you can't quit smoking especially since it's not the 1950s anymore and we know exactly how incredibly terrible it is for your health. At least 3/4 of the people with serious chronic diseases are related to smoking, and it's becoming harder and harder to feel sorry for any of them when they did it to themselves.

this is why i love Sup Forums

good idea thanks

I went the vape route. Stepped down the nic over a year or so. Still vape sometimes, occasional cig when I'm drunk, but it was way better than just giving up nic all together.

Good luck, Sup Forumsro

Cut off your lips so you won't be able to smoke

yeah i tried that one but im a all or nothing kind of person.
thanks man

weed, or kratom

not alcohol

To stop craving cigarettes, all you need to do is put a loaded gun to your head and pull the triggeres. Problem solved.

Sounds like a bunch of straight edge sissies in here. Anyone saying how easy it is and all that bullshit has never had anything harder than lemonade. Just quit smoking myself, user. Vaping is infinitely cheaper, safer, and I haven't smoked in 3 weeks. You got this shit.

Buy l-tyrosine, it helps your body create new dopamine.

no more drugs
i want to stop the degenerat meme

Smoke black dicks instead

Take benadryl. 100mg will either put you asleep or make you dissociated, either of which will stop the nicotine cravings.

dude ive never smoked for more than 3 weeks at a time smoking 1-3 a day so i cant speak for long time smokers but just not buying them, like enjoy till the last rollie and then you're done. not drinking as much helped. Also chewing gum helps supposedly

>any tips to stop smoking
don't light anymore cigarettes

so you're saying he should vape?

smoke a entire pack as fast as you can, one after the other and when the packs empty trust me you wont feel like smoking another cig

i will read into it

switch to weed?

if you're not into that cause you're insecure or whatever, get clash of clans and then spend 100 dollars on a gem box and straight kms in the shower