he is a young angry white boy pretending to like music that is better than other music

> he is a young angry white boy pretending to like music that is better than other music
> he doesn't get 90% of what he listens to is rehashed shit from 20 years ago
> he doesn't accept the superiority of Angel of Death
youtube.com/watch?v=K6_zsJ8KPP0

The only decent track on this album is Altar Of Sacrifice. Too much of this album is just palm muted tremolo picking for it to be that heavy or intense, it's really just the drumming that makes it seem so, and even then it's not standout among the crazy fast and hard hitters in the genre.

Most of it is trash to be honest apart from the first and last track.

First and last tracks are thrash too.

good post

U R deaf

>pretending to like music that is better than other music
What does this even mean?

t.nu male

pretentiousness. all teen boys have it. they usually hate all genres than whatever the hell they picked that week.

t. nu male

AUSCHWITZ

6 MILLION

i still love this album, i used to be a big slayer fan when i was 16. Obviously now im older i can see how hard they fell off the cliff after reign in blood ((i do like the album after even if the vocals are naff))

people seem to forget what an important album/band slayer are when it comes to metal, idk how you can say epidemic is a bad song

THE MEANIG OF PAIN

Sorry I just don't like this stuff. I mean, there are a few songs from this genre I'm all about but this is a bit hard to paint to, ya know?

I just broke my fucking nail.

not me, i used to listen to bands i liked, whether or not they were mainstream, dont mis-assume me u bigot >:(

Arise > anything slayer have ever recorded

pretentious idiots never go to the mainstream, the opposite is true, the mainstream normies don't even care to listen to anything beyond superficially anyway

too sanitized, this is more raw

Yeah, because Venom and Bathory both are "rehashed" SHIT (I'll give you that, Slayer IS shit) "from 20 years ago", right?

FUCK OFF

> le angry white boi

>he doesn't grasp the fact that music is everything you want it to be, but other people wanted it some other way.

>so do it yourself you mong

>he doesn't do music

simple as that :^)

upvote pls XD

>MUH LOW E CHUGS

Metalfags need to fuck the fuck off already. Hack fucking frauds.

> doing the work of others

> he is incapable to appreciate metal
what are you, biased?

I was a metalhead for seven-ish years. I've heard it all.

It's a waste of fucking time.

>I'm still a stupid boi

do it