Started getting into this comfykino, does Sup Forums have an opinion

started getting into this comfykino, does Sup Forums have an opinion

God controlled his leaps and he acted like Sam controlled them to get him to keep doing it of his own free will. God is sneaky like that.

I used to watch it as a kid on reruns, was fun. Where is it? Netflix?

Love this show with all my heart

10/10 show that gives you the feels but makes you laugh. Al is awesome...i wanna be like him so much.

yea

It's on hulu. Not sure about netflix.

Anything with Bakula is certified GOAT

This.

whatever happened to the days when Television was filled with comfy episodic shows that didn't try to be edgy?

It's a great fucking show. I was just thinking about it today. What kind of events/issues could they do if they ever rebooted this? Same rules, time travel in your lifetime, set a little in the future... so a 40 year old-ish protagonist maybe born in 1985 set in 2025 or so?

enjoyed him in chuck, yet another comfy tv show

I enjoyed him and Men of a Certain Age. It's literally dadcore personified but not bad for old school cable series. Also Ray Romano and Frank Pembleton are great too.
Pretty sure Sup Forums does not approve

fuck reboots

Just a heads up. The last episode will fuck your shit up and piss you off forever!

Ziggy says the odds of you enjoying this 97%

This man is really the one that's responsible for it all.

I liked it for what it was

I remember when the SciFi Network (without the "y") used to run Quantum Leap and Sliders back to back. It came on JUST as I got done walking home from school.

Maximum afternoon comfiness.

sjw trash

>that episode when Sam jumps into a rape victim and gives a court testimony about the rape

>tfw the it ends with the rapist (who managed to avoid a guilty verdict) going BACK to try and rape the girl AGAIN in her own backyard with her own family nearby, just so Sam could kick his ass while in her body

A womanizing, hard drinking, navy pilot admiral, ex-astronaut? It'll be a lot of work.

Very good show if you like sappy sentiment (which I do) but the last 2 seasons get way too TV-show-ey.

>Wake up as a fat positive catkin tranny taking a shit in the women bathroom next to two six year old girls while their parents start banging at the door

>"Oh boy"

I like the ending.