MAD QUEEN EDITION

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=x8RzKglyxzA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rt1ltM-z2qs
webmshare.com/BXKqP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link to last thread

Can someone explain to me why Cersei essentially had Lancel killed? Was he just dead to her?

name one thing she did wrong

so what's next for Brienne?

well obviously

repoast

Can you please give this question more than 2 fucking seconds of thought? Please?

Brans powers have literally no impediment on his ability to be a ruler, in fact if anything being omniscient would make you a pretty fucking good ruler

see also: bran the builder

Come to earf

Fucking ayys stay in space

Never had a foot party with Meer and Sara

kills Euron single handed

I think its more of Lancel found the kid who lit the candles and the kid himself decided to kill him because of Qyburn told him to kill anyone who found out. Only D&D would think and write that Lancel just so happens to follow a kid all the way there and that Cersei planned all of that.

He was dead to her the moment he joined the cult and then sold her out

Yes..?
What would possibly lead to believe otherwise?

A CUTE

I need her in my life, who #bearfu here?

Didn't get a boob job.

Joins back up and follows Sansa around.

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

-That Aisling Franciosi is an absolute angel
-that all women look like shit when they give birth (especially when they're dying)
-that anyone who disagrees has shit taste and is a probably kissless virgin

Why wouldnt cersei want lancel dead? why would she care about him at all?

Brotherhood without Banners team up with Beric, Thoros, Sandor, Brienne, Pod the Rod, Melly, and Arya

So when is Sansa gonna use that pussy on Jon?

If she wants to be Queen, or get treated like it, it's only one dick ride and some words in front a tree away

>Promise me Ned

SO HOW DID VARYS GET ON THE BOAT SO FAST LOL

>See guys
>When I post this picture of her in the absolute best circumstances, from the best angle, and with the best lighting, she looks great

I agree with you that she doesn't look ugly but fuck off.

Why do people call her Mad Queen now all of the sudden? She didn't act any different of what she did before, she even had the Mountain hold Tommen so he woudn't die from the explosion

Everyone abandoned her and if she left the Septon alive she would've gone through a worse thing than being exposed naked on the city

Either she was crazy to begin with or she isn't crazy at all

This show has made me unironically hate women.

>Brans powers have literally no impediment on his ability to be a ruler,
Except the part where he needs to spend hours a day wizarding it up.

Teleportation is a well established means of transportation in the show

Pay attention.

When the fuck is the King Westeros needs but doesnt deserve going to come back?

Magic or farts.

chrys' reviews kind of suck now that shes a jonsafag

Admit it. This was a little bit hot.

He used the Red Keep's secret passages obviously

But Lancel was king if he stayed alive.

Why should I take the show seriously after shit like this,

At least in this scene she was being helped by 2 grown men.

Really?

But I mean they could've shown it in a scene....

No he fucking doesnt? What in the fuck are you talking about?

do you people just make up shit as you go along? Bran doesnt "need" to spend any time doing anything unless its necessary to learn something.... why would that make for a bad leader

jfc

Not in the slightest

>that image
>A CUTE
pure cringe valley

You can see how much the actresses are pleased with their characters getting fictional power in the show except for maybe Lena, that's how shallow women are.

steal my heart ;.;

>Showcucks will NEVER EVER get one of the best twists of all time

wut

>Hating Dany, Arya, Cersei, Lady Mormont, Olenna, or any other actually good female characters

>Except the part where he needs to spend hours a day wizarding it up.
Why? Assuming the White Walker threat is eventually dealt with, why would he be required to "spend hours a day wizarding it up?"

I want her to do that to me

>teleports behind entire Twins garrison and court

nothing presonelle.... kid..

Can someone post the arya/south park edit?

>There are people who actually think that Stannis is dead

She's been one since episode 4 to be honest

>Mfw Brienne is so bad at her job he survived their encounter

Sorry, that's not best girl Irri.

He wasn't a Baratheon, he was just some cousin Lannister.

It was cringey and weirdly directed. The camera wasn't in the right place. It looked like there was a mirror or something.

where did she take that serving wenches face from?

Theyre either a jonfag or a sansafag that is making up excuses for why being literally omniscient could possibly be a bad quality in a leader

people keep doing this and its really pathetic tbqh

point taken and also disputed, she's fucking gorgeous dude

why should one take anything seriously in a fantasy show involving dragons and ice zombies?

Also why did she have Pycell killed?

she's too fucking overpowered now. there's no reason she can't just go and kill fucking everyone

pure cancer

Do you know how important the Three-Eyed Raven is? Probably pretty important considering the previous one needed to reach out to Bran and spent so much time doing it, a tree grew around and through him.

This scene didn't make any sense. How did Cersei plan the whole bombing when she was imprisoned by the high septon?

ew

This guys was the absolute most useless character ever

The Tyrell's deserve to go extinct

>The season didn't end with lady stoneheart capturing Brienne and Pod or Aegon making an appearance

When will they leave her alone? I thought this was a no bully zone

a daughter fookin' wildling bastahd

youtube.com/watch?v=rt1ltM-z2qs

Am I the only one who thinks the episode should've had ended with this scene?
I really like the moment she sits the camera focus on Jaime at the background while the music changes rhythm

Reading puts me to sleep, the books need to be made into a manga or Anime

>having good taste makes me cancer

Spock child should sit the iron throne.

>the season didnt end with the hound seeing the fire in kingslanding

>Putting Cersei in the same level as Dany
What has Dany done except stand there and rant about conquering the world? Everything that is interesting about her story arc is the characters around her and the shit they do

Just a really bad character, a lot of people also shit on her acting but you can't do much if they have you do the same thing every episode

The show's gone to shit and nothing makes sense at all.

Fuck D&D and fuck all you showfags too.

>Paint her green and she could marry shrek

She has been free to live in the Red Keep for awhile now.

Also it just so happened that the Mad King kept all that shit under the Sept

Obviously? The three eyed raven is the most powerful person alive, of course I know how important they are lmao. What does that have to do with anything? Bloodraven was waiting for Bran to find him so he could teach him. Did you miss the part where Bloodraven specifically told Bran he wouldn't be "an old man in a tree" or are we conveniently ignoring that happened now?

she wasn't imprisoned, she was hanging around the Red Keep and had a network of spies through Qyburn.

The wildfire was already there, she just needed a few people to set it up. It wouldn't have been hard to do.

Michelle Fairley already confirmed that she wont be doing any more roles in GoT. Lady Stoneheart was written out

How come she has super assassin and face changing powers still? I thought you had to be part of the cult to do that stuff. If you can just get the powers and then leave why don't more people do it?

>that look on her face
she really is a terrible actress

your vod is shit stop forcing it

>do you people just make up shit as you go along?
They legitimately do.

>Bran can't do king bcuz is benis no work
Where did you get this information? Are you friends with GRRM or something? And what the hell does the state of Bran's genitals have to do with the line of succession. Should he fail to produce an heir, than the crown would eventually pass to one of his siblings/one of their children.

>BUT JON
Jon is a fucking Targaryen and it's all but confirmed. He pretty much has the weakest claim out of any of the Starks.

I figured she stole it from the face factory.
Or maybe you really do cut the faces off. I always thought it was magic, since this isn't fucking Batman.

>obviously fake Targ
>filler plot that amounts to nothing
>best

You're delusional

Wasted scene by not having gregor step out of shadows and crush loras

dude, they're all so far below any standard of good characterisation, acting or presentation to be called "good characters"

Why would all those actors agree to die just for a show? How was making that scene even legal?

webmshare.com/BXKqP
They need to make one of these where the punchline happens at pic related.

You are suppose to read books while you are traveling, in situations you can't sleep but need to past time. No one reads while inside a house, and only a literal retard tries to read on the bed or coach.

>obviously fake Targ

he's not though

Melisandre got it the worst. Out of all the women of the show she's the most likable by far. Which is impressive considering she burned a child at the stake.

>Varys is setting up an elaborate fake

WE WUZ KANGS

BIG BLACK DRAGON

generic italian broad #423098