Do you have a gun culture in your country Sup Forums?

Do you have a gun culture in your country Sup Forums?

No, we have a culture.

You sure about that?

Yes.

Btw, SIG Sauer are shit-tier Guns.

That's not a Sig Sauer, Otto.

Switzerland doesn't even have it's own language.

But to remain on topic, Dutch universities do have armed militias.

>what is Swiss German, what is Rätoromänisch.

>what is German and Italian
That's cute.

Your standard-issue Rifle is the Sig522, is it not? The Rifle that is twice as heavy as our Aug A3, has more parts and is just as accurate on range as our Bullpup rifles?

Sort of.
Pic related, friend shooting my Sako.

522 is a fucking .22 LR, you pillock. Their service rifle is the SG550, which is manufactured by Swiss Arms, not Sig Sauer. The 550 is by all accounts extremely rugged, reliable and accurate, and the weight is comparable to a similar sized conventional rifle, such as the M16.

>SG 550: 4.1 kg (9.04 lb)
>M16: 8.79 lb (3.99 kg) (loaded)

switzerland is too pussy to actually partake in any combat so they stay neutral lol

sadly not

guns are banned
usa thought we didnt deserve the right to guns

You have no knowledge of firearms.

Our main army rifle is the SIG 550, made by SIG which is now called Swiss Arms.

Your bullpup rifle is cool and all that, but doesn't compare to ours. We have a way more accurate and sturdy rifle.

>this retarded burguer proxyfag again

>urr durr anyone that likes firearms is an American guy!

>Kraut doesn't know Sauer
Shocking.

>Fat autistic gun enthusiast who has never even seen a gun enters the thread

>Germany has a monopoly on the German language just because it was the first country to call itself Germany
ebin meme, Switzerland predates Germany by half a millennium.

They only fight on their borders, no one has challenged their sovreignty for a long time, so they don't fight.

I'm retarded, I meant to say Sg550 but for some reason I rememberd it diffrently.

Also that gun looks awfully simmilar to the AK-12 and I'm guessing its a semi-automatic civillian version.

Pic related, what I used to work with during draft, it's a bit outdated being over 40 years old and it's biggest weakness are the sights, which are useless at night, still very reliable and VERY easy to repair as it can be disassembled very fast and easily, potentially even during combat. You push the arm-rest sideways and forward and then the whole barrel+spring comes out it blows your mind the first time you do it if you're used to bolt-action from hunting.

>Also that gun looks awfully simmilar to the AK-12 and I'm guessing its a semi-automatic civillian version.
Well it's AK-based, but not an AK. Yes it's semi-auto because getting full auto is impossible if you aren't a collector, and even then it's not easy.

I've shot an AUG, you don't have to explain the rifle to me.

I didn't like the way you have to push up with your thumb while pulling down to get the magazine out, feels really counterintuitive and slow.

Not really
Everyone serves in the military yet we can't own guns

>the only thing in which we are world leaders at is creating guns
>can't own them easily
FUCK me

are you cute?

We do. We've got the 9th most guns per capita in the world.

It boils down to hunting, pretty much.

I have heard this complaint, but never understood why people have such a problem with this, maybe it's because I have never shot another rifle other than bolt actions or because we trained on this gun, but it's seems so easy:

Your dominant hand stays on the pistol grip while your other hand reaches towards the magazine, when you do that you already position your thumb in a way that it hits the trigger first and then in the same motion your grab and pull the magazine, easy, right?

It's because of the simultaneous movement of up with your thumb and yanking down with the hand. It's counterintuitive as fuck, and the AUG is the only bullpup which has a setup like that.

what

Maybe your release was stiff, and you had to push a little inwards, because i really cannot see how this is an issue you already have to reach behind the gun to grab the mag it's not rocket science to position your thumb in a way that it's the first thing that touches the gun when you go to grab the magazine.

Do you understand that if you have to push up at the same time as pulling down it results in two opposing directions you have to apply force, and then it either is slow or you'll get stuck.

>FUCK me

Well yes you can't take out the mag in one motion from up to down but I don't believe it takes much longer to reload because of that.

You can get the mag out in around a second if you really want to, don't think it's much diffrent to other guns.

Germany is too push to partake in combat so…
Oh wait

no

my friend has plenty of firearms but the beaurocratic fuckery to get them (and keep them) is horrific.