Whatcha drinkin' tonight, Sup Forums?

Whatcha drinkin' tonight, Sup Forums?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Peepee

Niiiiiice man. Haven't tried getting into wine yet, but I'm planning on buying a couple bottles after my next paycheck. Any reccomendations?

Only bourbon I've had so far is Maker's Mark, but it was unique and fantastic. I've heard great things about wild turkey. Hope you're feelin' good, man.

The Bebop is strong tonight brother.

interesting.

a fucking four pack.

Feeling great. I usually drink 101, but I treated myself thanksgiving weekend. If you thought maker's was good 101 is much better.

Happy to hear you're doing just dandy. I'll have to pick up a bottle of 101 next time I go shoppin'! Cheers motherfuckewr!

You're just drinking straight Everclear? You must be the coolest.

9.4% APV. But it is fucking expensive, 3 will get you there just fine though.

4 packs are kind of common for craft bear in my part of Michigan. Per bottle it's pretty expensive compared to the mass produced stuff, so 4 packs are a bit more economically comforting to pick up.

>tonight
>its 4:30 am

Not trying to be cool, just trying to be happy man. And if I was going for tough-guy points, I wouldn't have googled a picture of the stuff I'm actually drinking (75.5% abv). I'd have gone with the real 90% stuff if I was trying to "impress" you guys. Hope you're feelin' good tonight user. Cheers!

max, dont fuckin die

11:27 PM in Michigan, potato-pal! Welcome to the soirée!

Ol good don papa cuba libre

Nothing. I'm not an alcoholic.

Name's Tyler, but I'm doing just fine, thanks. Cheers, fucker!

NO ALCOHOL!

N I C E F E E T E E F E C I N

I've yet to try a "real" rum. Only had Captain Morgan standard spiced rum, Private stock, and Kraken so far. I love all 3 though! Hope you're fellin' good, man!

another night, another bottle.

>thinks it's the same time everywhere in the world
>calls someone else retarded

WATER'S IMPORTANT YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS FUCK. CHEERS!

lol, thought you were my friend. hes drinking everclear mixed with hawaiian punch and tang

Alcohol is shit

Looks delicious. I could go for a cold one right about now. Cheers, fucker!

your life must suck shit

Cough syrup because I'm a degenerate

Pic Related.

I envy your friend. That sounds fucking delicious. HERE'S TO MAX~!

Didn't have to timestamp my brother. Looks great, though! I just finished a glass of standard Jameson. Hope you're feelin' good, man!

On my 5th of these fuckers

You just young, or wanted something cheap? I can't imagine drinking cough syrup being pleasant, but maybe I'm wrong!

Friday arvo in oz

I've heard those little fuckers sneak up on you. Hope you're feelin' good, my man. Cheers!

post a vid of you screaming like an autist, he wants it

They are creeper as fuck and I've been shotgunning them so should have a good drunk on shortly kek

While the cheap part is always nice, I just love a good DXM high, and it's not pleasant, but you down it in shots to get it over with

Fuuuuuuuck no. Scare shit happens when you reveal yourself on Sup Forums, I'm not drunk enough for that shit yet. Tell Max Tyler hopes he's doin' well though!

Drinking pic relate, drank most of the liter last night, finishing it off at a nice relaxed pace tonight

normally i mix my vodka, but this is so spectacularly nasty that i dont feel right poisoning juice with it so i'm taking shots

it's actually the "deluxe" i'm drinking, but it's so rotten and foul that i can't even find a picture of it

Guess I've just become so used to timestamping I felt like I had to. Regardless, I'm enjoying! How's regular Jameson in comparison? I've been trying a lot of different whiskeys lately trying to find what I enjoy the most. This Black Barrel was pretty good, a little sweeter than I anticipated, honestly. Any suggestions on a good whiskey that won't break the bank? The smoother the better.

So you posted a thread asking us to show what we're drinking without showing what you're drinking? What the fucks wrong with you?

Only "drug" I've ever had is alcohol, but I hope you're feelin' good man. Cheers!

Good irish

>Not poisoning normal juice with foul vodka.

Jesus christ that reminds me of the Svedka bottle I bought. That shit is just awful. Welcome to the party, user.

No worries, friend! And I'm a new drinker (turned 21 early october) and I'm not a wealthy man. I can't give any reccomendations, and i've never had black label, but I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. Cheers!

Whisky aged in beer barrels? I didn't know this was a thing. Fucking awesome, user! How is that stuff?

Glad to see another Jameson Sup Forumsro. Cheers, brother.

I only had one lime a rita left and some wax

Just bought my first bottle of tequila last night. Went with 1800 reponsado (spelling?) and it's pretty unique. I've heard bad things about cuervo gold. How is it and how ya feelin'? Cheers fucker!

Fuck off with your cheers, and your "hope you feelin' good" bullshit. You remind me a new guy at work who's 21, but likes to call every guy "young man" fuck him, and fuck you. I hope your liver fails, and I mean that with full sincerity.

Wax is welcome. Welcome to the party, my dude.

Some Leelanau Cellars spiced wine

Beer master race checking in. Get on my level you wannabe liquor drinking faggots. Whiskey is for millenial homos.

>
I am a newly 21 year old. I don't call everyone "young man", though. Just being happy for once. Wish you felt the same. Cheers!

ever wondered why no one likes you user? i can see why pretty clearly

>takes it seriously

yeah keep on drinking clearly you dont have a problem

I'm 20 myself, also far from wealthy. But, I'm really loving Irish whiskey so far. I'd love to try what is drinking! Cheers, brothers!

Wish I had some. All I have in the house is pinot grigio. I don't even want it.... but i'm gunna drink it....

someone is mad they're too young to drink

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

lol fuck off young man

Welcome to the party! Only IPA I've had to far was Goose Island and the hops thew me for a loop. I'll try and delve into IPAs more in the future. I've heard good things about Sierra Nevada!

Haven't replied, but good thought. I'm half way there. Ulcer in the esophagus, pain in the liver. End me soon Woden

Leave him alone, man. We all have rough days. I'm sure he's alright when he's chill!

jus some Sup Forumseer

>tries damage control
>doesn't make any sense at all
go to bed user, it's 4:50 am and your drunk

Suck a dick, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! haha

Lol, don't worry user. These guys are just pissy because they are depressed and jaded. Having shot of black barrel for you. Cheers.

I can't think of anyone I know who doesn't actually dislike me. I just hate this faggoty "we're all in this together" bullshit. Go fuck yourself with a re barb pipe.

Thank fuck an other beer drinker.

SN Celebration is a bitter fucking IPA, I'm not going to sugar coat it for you. I live on the west Coast, we just now started getting Goose Islan (after AB INBEV plugged them into their distribution pipeline), and I haven't had one in years. I'd imagine the bitterness might be similar. Celebration is fun, they only make it winter time. Pick some up if you dare. 6.something% ABV.

Nothing wrong with beer. Barley tastes heavenly. Welcome to the party!

Gettin' a refill with some JD this time. Cheers!

see

I drink when I feel like it, and don't make a spectacle, because I'm not fucking idiot who feels like the rest of the world would be interested in what I'm doing, you cockless mongoloid.

Cut me some slack, fucker. I'm as cynical as the rest of the world when I'm sober. We all got our issues, and this thread isn't the place for 'em. Hope you're doin' well user.

>falling for it like a niggerfaggit

Jameson Black Barrel fag here. I've got nothing against beer, just a preference of whiskey.

cant go wrong with a cold one mate

Jonny Lootnigger

Monkey shoulder is pretty drinkable and not expensive. Although glenfiddich is my personal favorite

As I get older, I can't talk to people in their early 20's, they love acting older than they are, but they can't understand how someone in their 30's isn't optimistic and energetic all the time. You love acting mature, but to most people you come off as a yapping Labrador puppy.

I've actually grown to dislike regular Jack Daniels. The first few times I ever got drunk as a stupid high school fag was on JD and it kind of ruined it for me. I've heard some of there other specialty bottles are good, though. Yet to try any, though.

thanks for your contributions to humanity user, you truly seem like your making the world a better place

I'm not optimistic and energetic all the time. That's why I drink, ya fucker. I'm happy when I do and I deal with shit the way everyone else does when I'm sober. It's weird that you'd assume I'm this way all the time anyway.

Either way, hope you're doing well.

No. Fuck yourself; you don't deserve slack, and acting all cheerful is fucking weak. The world is shit; so man up and stop with this we're all together, cheers mate bullshit.

About to polish off my first bottle tonight actually. The first half was all in one go at my buddy's 21st and it was a weird night. I got to try a shot of Old No. 2 at his place last time I went over. It was so interesting. It was like an actual whiskey where Old No. 7 is kinda a means to an end, ya know?

Everclear
Tasts like you're drinking peppermint gasoline.

Edgy as fuck.

>getting this mad at stupid shit
you really are a young man

Kneejerk reaction is to react with more kindness cause I kinda feel fantastic right now. Fuck you too, I guess!

happiest person of the day award goes to this guy!!!!! GREAT JOB MATE!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Yeah, it actually makes the back of my throat quite scratchy. Just want the effects, not the taste. That first deep breath after you drink the stuff is a bitch too.

Gotcha. I've only ever had No. 7, and like I said I can't stand the stuff now. I'd be willing to try other JD though. I'll probably try out some more Irish before going back to Jack.