/newmeme/, bros

/newmeme/, bros
so me and the boys we have this thing that every time i say it they go like dude you have to go on Sup Forums with that because it's gonna be crazy. literally every time i say it they crack af and tell me that, when i see a whore with a great thick ass and say it's fucking
> hugeaful
topkek! let's do this Sup Forumsros!

Sounds gay and lame.
Bigaful is way better you idiot.

How fucking autistic are you?

no

> implying big is better than huge

you jelly bro?

new copypasta?

Of?

that pic triggered me

You're bigafully a faggot.
See it works way better.

These guys were always annoying especially at end game. Frickin always OHKO me.

cause i had this cool idea and you come fuck with the thread without even an argument, just triggered as a faggot

yeah but then what you gonna do when it's not a big but a huge ass, you fucking autist?

>implying things that are huge are not also big
>implying you didn't just say "yeah"
congradulations, you just killed your own shitty meme.
I already forgot what it was.
Bigaful is here to stay though.

when you gonna fuck a girl with a huge ass and then you say that faggotry bigaful she's gonna laugh at your face and puke at your tiny cock, then you're gonna regret and finally learn to understand masterace memes

>bigafully a faggot

It's bigaful faggot

Your jealous is bigaful. Don't get salty just because I made a meme and you can't.
Wrong.

God here we have an autistic OP with his unfunny attempt of a meme and a dislexic idiot who doesn't understand grammar trying to make this failure HIS failure.

Everyone just leave this thread.

i wanna see an argument if you know what your doing! i told you hugeaful will get you huge asses then big is just big not even top-tier.

look at this fucking thing, it's hugeaful

You can't force a meme you fucking faggot. There's not going be a participation trophy, you're not going to leave some small mark on the internet. You're going to die with your friends dick up your ass hole, and the only make you'll make is the skid mark on his shaft

>
>You can't force a meme you fucking faggot. There's not going be a participation trophy, you're not going to leave some small mark on the internet. You're going to die with your friends dick up your ass hole, and the only make you'll make is the skid mark on his shaft
Mark* you'll make

And how would it work for dicks? If you want to make your meme real, you'll need to explain this, because a huge part of Sup Forums users are gaymen. Would you say these are hugeful cocks, OP? Enlighten us

All this salt. It's bigaful.

who says i'm trying to force it on people? i'm presenting the battleplan to the Sup Forumsros and then letting everyone use it as they want

your so gay i don't know how it's possible you haven't died of AIDS yet...maybe you're posting from faggot hell

God can't kill a mame. Especially not one as bigaful as mine.

i'd like to see you repeat these words when a girl with a hugeaful ass tries to sit on your tiny cock and breaks it in two

Please learn grammar

I'll be saying "bigaful" when your girl sits on my five inch dick except you don't have one because you're the gay

i have a girl and yeah, she might hang around with you a little bit because she likes comedians, and she'd see right through you and laugh at your face.
just can't say she'll break you apart because her ass isn't exactly huge but it is pretty big

prove it, post pictures of this supposedly bigaful ass

why would i? i'm not a cuck to parade my girl or her ass to other faggots. it's childish to need to show what you have to others so you will be happy because they approve. i like to enjoy her, not use her to prove myself

lol sure whatever virgin boy.
I knew you were bigafully full of shit.

you really think all men that actually fuck girls will come and show them on the internet? you will learn something very different from that when you become an adult

Whatever dry dick, come back when you're ready for the bigaful leagues.

your gonna repeat the word big so many times because your hopeful some miracle will happen? you seem very obsessed

>some miracle will happen?
it happened, bigafully.

so why you keep repeating the word? it was so small before that even after this miracle, it's still not...satisfying yet??

Bigaful is a pretty bigaful meme user.
You're just a new fag.