Im gonna have a threesome with my best bro and his girlfriend tomorrow when I get of work. Ask me anything

Im gonna have a threesome with my best bro and his girlfriend tomorrow when I get of work. Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBDwETS_jbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whose idea was it?

Both of them.

Is he gonna wear a rubber when he fucks you up the ass?

No gay sex here dude.

So you're just blowing him then? Gotcha

How'd it come up?

How'd they go about asking you, was it just a late night ooor?

Fuck

Basically his girlfriend had taken shrooms while he took lsd and they both came to the conclusion that they needed to spice up their sexlife. They had thought about it for about 6months

See

Has there been any pre set boundaries?

Any pics?

That's what they want you to believe.

Boundaries are just no gay stuff. Other then that we will probably high five as we fuck her brains out

Looking forward to sucking him off?

This is the latest convo from my bro. What he says in swedish is "tomorrow we gonna fuck the shit out of danni" which is his gf

You gonna have sex with a dude. That makes you gay. Faggot.

Om pungarna möts är ni bögar.
Glöm inte det.

I had a threesome with my best friend and his gf. We were younger then. I gotta ask you a couple questions. h
How much do you care about your best bro? How much does he care about her?

Think shit will go back to how it was after fucking? Or become more of a regular thing?

Shit will stay the same. All three of us has known each other for years now and we all hang out ppretty much every day anyway and we talk about everything to each other so if there are any misconceptions about stuff we talk about it.

gonna let him finish in her?

Both of them care about each other alot and they also care about me in a way that I think they soon gonna ask me if we should both be her bf's. Wierd shit yo

We are both gonna finish in her.

Post pic of the girl. Blank out her face if you want

>Both of them care about each other alot and they also care about me in a way that I think they soon gonna ask me if we should both be her bf's. Wierd shit yo
really? how man

This is his gf

It all started some years back when they had read some book called "sex at dawn". After that and a couple of yaars of thinking then some trips later they came to me

Eh, alright.

By the way, I hope you're alright with this friendship being over and done with.

Op, i know you dont care, but has your friend said if he cares if she swallows your seed or wants you to dump it in her pussy? Not sure how I'd feel

Have a story to share?

a threesome with an extra guy is gay.
but he's the one bringing the pussy so its fine.
fuck her good and dominate him.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBDwETS_jbw

These kinds of undertakings, especially in the name of "spicing things up," tend to destroy relationships. It'll take your friendship down with it. Jealousy always develops.

I asked him if that would be okay for me to dump in her and on her. He is totally fine with it and even suggested we both do it at the same time

and are you happy because you will fuck her or because u will fuck him??

Yes but are you going to to shoot it in her ass or mouth? I'm conflicted how I'd want that to go

damn shes cute, looks like a total slut who'd be down for something like that too

Do you actually care about your friendship with your "best bro"? If you do, don't do this shit.

Are you gonna go for seconds if they wanna do it again? It may turn into an open relationship between them and you

Who do you think is gonna cum first you or him?

op listen to these
good bros are hard to find and as long as you're not a complete sperg pussy is everywhere