ITT: Psychedelic experiences

ITT: Psychedelic experiences

Recently bought two acid tabs from my plug, haven't done any psychedelics ever.
Any tips on enjoying my trip and having fun/avoiding a bad trip ?

Also, general drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

testkitplus.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't be around negative people, and cool your cool. Smile a lot.

testkitplus.com/

did acid a few times. First time was a mind blowing and amazingly fun experience. Saw cups melting, tv was curved, could see the atmosphere and everything was new and exciting. Tripped all night, went to mcdonalds at 6 am, couldnt read the menu, was convinced it was not in english. Some people made a remark about how stoned i was lol. Had a few more good trips and a few bad. Beware man, that substance will alter your mind forever.

Choose good enviroment an play some good chill music an whatch the vibes

Don't be a pussy, do it alone and in complete darkness.

This and it's gonna be awesome

Realize that you don't know how long 12 hours is till you've been on acid. You will come down remember that.

I have done it twice now, first time i heard voices in my head and it was really trippy, i also got pain in my legs from vasoconstriction. Second time, no pain and it was one of the best feeling of my life, way better than sex. Like indescribable amount of dopamine. Basically, dont foght it and enjoy yourself. Make sure your in a place where u feel safe for 12 hours. Listen to music. Have fun!

what is the likelihood of getting fake acid tho :/

Very high. There are quite a few significantly more dangerous LSD analogues floating around these days.

Pretty high tbh. And if you get n-bombed, you're fuuuucked

If it's bitter it's a spitter.

n-bombed?
explain how to do that with the tab? Do I taste it or bite it ?

How superior is the lsd trip compared to other acids?

I always buy an extra hit and test it with a kit, always good to have peace of mind on what your taking.

be in a warm place
good music
good friends
lots of munchies n stuff
>just dont look in the mirror when you have to take a leak

25-nbome, its an rc. often sold as acid, very easy to od on

very if you don't like mental illness

well I'm only taking 1 tab, could I OD if it theoretically had 25-nbome? what happens if you OD?

I tried that shit once, and it wasn't so bad.

I mean, I did flip out and stab a guy for no reason, but that was probably the alcohol, and the n-bome shit was actually pretty good. Not as good as acid, but not bad.

Why does everybody talk shit on the n-bome?

depends how much is on the tab. if you od, youll prob die an excruciatingly terrifying and painful death

How so? I'm informed about the underlying mental illnesses that lsd can trigger but i have no idea if nbome has increased risk of going insane... Care to elaborate?

>Why does everybody talk shit on the n-bome?
If I paid for acid, acid is what I want.
Nigger.

I don't know about nbome specifically, and I'm not a very reliable source. But I've heard from several people that many research chemicals sold as LSD are more prone to cause schitzo and other mental illnesses. I just don't trust it if it's not traditional lsd. and even that is playing with fire.

I've done LSD 3 times. The only advice I would have is to make sure you're happy and at a good place in your life. If you're not, whatever it is you're worrying about will surface and you'll have a bad time. Also, get your shit taken care of beforehand. You don't want your mom calling you when you're tripping balls.

>be me
>be 14
>be studying tribal shamanism
>read a book about peyote use in indian rituals
>author discusses mescaline presence in other cactuses
>write to author asking questions and post off the letter
>yes, this was before email was big
>get a typed letter back
>"Dear user, thank you for your kind words on my book. I was pleased to get your letter unexpectedly during an otherwise bleak week. I would be all too happy to take the time to answer your questions..."
>procedes to answer my questions on how to prepare a mescaline tea from san pedro cactus including proper identification among other inquiries
>get cactus from nursery
>make a tea
>trip balls

>buy a bunch more cactuses and plant them around the place to grow my own supply
>get into gardening and plants in general
>make a career out of it
>i grow and sell esoteric plant varieties of all sorts

>start seeing some of my plants being fucked with
>one night sherrifs come knocking on my door
>some kids called 911 because of an extremely bad trip, one was unresponsive and they admitted to taking some of my plants and told the police where from.
>identify the material as datura and hawaiian baby woodrose
>calls the information in to the hospital
>says hed like to look around
>take him around back
>show him the garden and greenhouses, the gate that they broke to get in, and the damage theyve caused
>asks what business i run
>tell him what I do and sell, who i sell to.
>thanks me for my time asks if Id like to file trespass on them, decline on account of them learning their lesson
>leaves

>two weeks later
>knock on door
>its the sheriff
>asks if I have a moment
>suuuuure.jpg
>leads me over to his car
>pulls out a bag
>pulls out a bag from inside that one
>"any chance you know what this is?"
>red flakey dry material
>smell it
>"most likely Acacia Confusa rootbark, possibly Mimosa Hostilis, but thats hard to get past customs these days."
>pulls out a vial with sticky goop
>smell it
>"extracted dmt"

Two tabs or more I think. And only using it with other drugs. But remember, every body/system is different, it may still kill you.

In my casem though, the dealer told me It was n-bome and I paid for n-bome and I got n-bome.

Fuck anybody who sells it as acid, but is there anything wrong with the chemical itself?

>14
>Some kids fuck with your career garden

At least try.

>Don't look in the mirror meme
Did you just tell someone to get munchies?
Get lot's of fruit as it is definitely the best type of food for psychedelics. Most other food types are to bizzare while on acid to actually eat.

What is reading comprehension.
He became a career gardener because of an experience he had when he was 16.

fuck

one tab of nbone won't hurt ya. just spit it if it tastes bitter. real acid is tasteless,

Any advice for doing shrooms? I've heard they are similar experiences.

probably shouldnt take two tabs for your first time. 1 Tab is a pretty decent trip but taking that extra tab is pretty intense especially for your first time.

They are. Shrooms are a shorter warmer more confusing experience.
Definitely love it.

dont eat until you are near the end of your come down. If you are going to eat anything, eat apples or oranges.

As the other user pointed out. I started a career out of this experience.

I started seeing stuff disappear and get stolen around 7 years ago right when HBWR started gaining lots of attention online.

And now I get frequent visits from three sherriffs departments to identify plants and materials.

If I know what it is I tell them and they can decide whether or bot to use the nigger county's labs.
I.e. If they search someones car and find a baggie of blue lotus I can say "its blue lotus" and they don't have to pay another county to get a negative test result back.
But if they bring some acacia confusa and find out thats what it is they can pay the third party lab for the confirmation and to get the evidence.

Every year theres a tri-county meeting with sherriffs, teachers, town government leaders about various things. I get dragged along by the sherriff for my input too.

Im pretty damn sure the local sherriff knows I grow shit that pushes the envelope on legality. And I wouldnt be surprised if he even kbows I grow outright illegal things like mushrooms too. But I keep a low profile and he overlooks it.

no i meant have plenty of good food and stuff to munch on
that and dont worry about that spider

>nigger county's
>Bigger county's

it's bot a typo

Were they from the same sheet? First one sound like 25i, fake LSD. Pretty sure it's just a bunch of research chemicals. Did it once thinking it was LSD didn't have a fun time.

Shrooms are tricky ime

You can take too much, and you can take too little

And that range changes based on what you wanna do.

Like if you're planning on just having an introspective trip, taking too little can be more distressing than a larger dose that causes true hallucination behind closed eyes. The mild nausea on a lower dose just seems to linger

But the same fun dose for lying in bed with closed eyes would be too much to sit and watch cartoons with friends