Would you dare anal with her?

Would you dare anal with her?

Well, like she on you or you on her?

Yeah.

I would love to fuck this , personally...

and have her cut my blood circulation through my dick in one flex? HELL YES

Would go to medieval times with that bro...in a hot minute

Fuck no, she'd break my dick.

Well I'm sure it isn't up to me. Whatever she ordered me to do is what's gonna happen, bro.

that anus is going to be so tight........
I might never get it back. but what a way to die.

I wish I could find a really strong muscular chick who was into beta males like me.

Power bottom

>T-rex mode.

MUUUUUUUUUHHHH DIIIIIIICK

lmao

Of course i'd fuck her in the ass. I'd fuck any hot girl in the ass. I'd also challenge that one to clench up as hard as she can and try to rip off my junk with her muscly asshole. That'd totally show me who's boss and wouldn't just end up feeling spectacular...

kek

why would she think that's hot? she has man legs

Definitely and beyond!

Does a bear shit in the woods?

I'd let her clench my dick off

Depends; how big is her penis, and would she lube me up first? (Or if she's catching, why wouldn't you?)

>that quad to hamstring ratio
absolutely disgusting, squat low bar or don't squat at all.

Any girl that looks like that has free reign to rape any male alive ever. tru

fr

Rape should not be a word in your vocabulary.If you see a man tell him literally a thing you want . trust this advice.

Speaking for every male ever if you can squat 30 50 pounds you can rape anyone you see on the street just sayin.

yuck, protein farts, no thanks

Front bar squat + sldl

Also rape is a word.

As a male, I currently squat 220 lbs. I have a fit friend who is of the female persuasion who squats 160 lbs.
30 - 50 lbs is nothing. The bar alone weighs about 45 lbs.

I am 6'4 and weigh 260. Fucking hell yes I would.

I really doubt she specially trains the muscles in her anal sphincter with the same diligence as her skeletal muscles. Adaption is specific, so her asshole isn't going to be much different.

Those glutes, though, that'd make for some lovely base-of-penis squeezing.

I think I would anal with her exclusively

When she stops using steroids

I wouldn't touch that bitch with a 10 foot pole.

It don't work the same for males sorry. But if your a girl and you hard as fuck. dude i swear you could get away with rape everyday. then just cry when the cops called.

how bout a six inch pole

Wat? (;)(:)!2@
Got no clue, Am i fucking stupid? is this my thread !! can i throw a fucking fit

Just in time for christmas. you could rape the wole world here is mee fukk!kkk!!

Nope thats mine though fuck of