HELP! my girlfriend tried to kill herself by OD'ing on meds... now she's in a mental institution (for 72hrs) What do?

HELP! my girlfriend tried to kill herself by OD'ing on meds... now she's in a mental institution (for 72hrs) What do?
Sidenotes:
-she is 18 I'm 32
-she is cute (with make-up on)
-sex is ok (had better)
-she has no job, no money, no cellphone
-her family is so fuckn crazy, she tried to kill herself twice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBDwETS_jbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pee in her butt.

I heard most scene/emo girls enjoy bdsm, you doin that shit with her?

if she wants to die to be happy then help her. what would you do if she wanted an xbox to be happy? wouldn't you help her get one?

There's no hope for you if you already stuck your dick in crazy. She'll kill you eventually.

pic unrelated... but yah she got daddy issues so she like it rough

glad you took the time to reply, sad your contribution was shit, she aint trying to kill herself to be happy or cos she is happy... lol you are a dumb fuck

if pic is related, let her succeed in killing herself. make the world a better place, op

post nudes
fap

killing her won't make her happy it will just make her dead

k what would u do??...

user hate to say it, but you're twice this girls age. You're probably not helping her mental status too much.

Cut your losses, get new bitch.

just keep fucking her til u find something better.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBDwETS_jbw

kek

Move.

ding ding ding

I'm not sure I'm adding to it... this relationship has been more trouble than anything else for me cos her life is such a mess, by the time I noticed we caught feelings

dump her?

It would make me happy if you would kill yourself.

Retarded wannabe psychic manipulator

My ex gf tried this a bunch of times she was an attention whore.

Post a pic of your girl. Ive survived a suicide and know what i would have wanted to hear.

If I can access her visually, Ill have more insight as to what to say.

You now have a chance to get away from your BPD girlfriend. If she hasn't managed to psychologically fuck you over yet, consider yourself lucky.

No shit dump her.

OP is probably one of those 32 yo dudes who hangs out at the mall trying to pick up chicks. Or goes to raves and brings drugs to get laid by underage girl
OP lucky the girl aint 16 or she would turn on him ahaha

Shes trying to kill herself to get attention and nothing more. I promise if someone was like This is what they use to kill people on death row. Its painless. I bet she wouldnt inject it.

Wat do? Post more pix

OP you want help? Run away because the girl has a mental illness and may kill you

Ask the Institution what to do rather than a bunch of loveless weirdos, they're doctors and we're a bunch of perverts, mainly pedos with the occasional psychopath thrown in for kicks, what in FUCK are you doing here?

ok so what to do??

I know it's the norm to look like a cold shit-lord here and say intensely practical stuff to look cool... but I'm asking, what would you do in my situation... like trolling aside

>Ive survived a suicide

If u love her stay with her. If u dont well... get the fuck out

Leave her there. Visit sometimes to see how she's doing.

It's 3 days, get over yourself.

hes just trolling you fucking dipshit

ok, so dismiss it all and just keep it going?

break up and not give a shit?? u do make it sound easy... how many times you been in this situation?

just getting diff perspectives... just got back home from the hospital... it was such a surreal situation, place smelled like pee... she was all weird and drugged up, smelling bad too... she looked scared

bump

could we get pics of her
so we can help you better

Post more OP

love her

buddy, I know it's just 3 days but never been in this situation, I'm not sure if she will try it again, if I should call the quits or try to help

Oh what I would do?
I would pathetically hang onto her for a while until her emotional bullshit would become too much, then I would use ages trying to extricate myself from a person on the permanent setting of drama Llama. Might lose some friends to her making up shit about me to create more drama and then finally get away with emotional scars that will take years to sort through.
At least that is what happened the last time, I'd like to flatter myself and say I wouldn't get in a situation like that again, but I've only managed to work my way up to less crazy so far.

Nobody cares about your real life issues, post nudes of her or GTFO

why is OP trying to get reasonable answers out of Sup Forums? who are we your fucking school guidance counsellor??

>Ive survived a suicide
>survive
>suicide
You mean you just pussied out right? Or did not put a bullet trough the right spot.

You have 72 hours to get a new mobile number or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

DIS NIGGA SAID "TROLLING ASIDE????????"

cheat on her then tell her she's ugly and fat and dump her then she will kill herself

winrar

Obviously if shes going out with a 32yr old

can you belive his ass is 32 and hes going out with straight 18s?

Faggot thinks we give a shit about them. How cute.

shit...

yah how crazy... is it too RANDOM for Sup Forums?? you know there are sections dedicated to nudes right?? you thirsty bitch

I didn't invite you fag... and you ain't Sup Forums so don't say "we" like you are someone... gtfo

like obvoisuly he has a hella small dick or some cray mental problem AMIRIGHT??

lol if i aint Sup Forums then you must be 9gag nigga

Look.

If you weren't helping the situation by being in a relationship with her, as a 32 year old adult male, I don't think continuing the relationship would help. Or be healthy.

Just end it.

For crying out loud. If she is your girlfriend, and she has such a bad home life, has no job, no income, is evidently at risk of killing herself at home (?) and has no cellphone... why is she not living with you? Why haven't you found her a place to live? Why haven't you found her a job?

Friends?

Help?

Seriously?

Bait or retarded.

bitch sounds crazy, I'd wish her the best and move on with my life.

Think, why is someone with no job, 14 years younger than you, nearly half your age, who has mental problems doing with you? You're god damn right, shes fucking up your life.

duh

lol you fckrs jerk off to lolis, get off your high chair, fag

If she's only 18 and you're 32, fuckin help her man. She's just starting out and you aren't getting any younger. If you don't want to, send her my way

bump X10.

what problem does OP have to keep fucking with this bottom of the barrel bitch?

and you fuck real underage girls

your 32 your shouldn't have an 18 year old girlfriend.

damn what if OP is cheating on this whinny bitch with one of her friends... whos also underage?

Trying to get her out of her house but for some fckn masochistic reason she wants to stay there and take the abuse... dunno

I think she mght be trying to find a way out too... thought about it...

So far has been more cons than pros... I thought I could handle it but is getting fuckn hard ... (that's what she...)

>Shit...
That wasn't even the one I consider my worst former relationship. That title is reserved to the chick who preceded her, who also had BPD. Who also had a mother who thought the prudent thing to do after hearing her daughter was dating a guy, was to stalk said guy and make up horrible shit about him and then proceed to tell her daughter about it.
Please try to learn from me, if a chick sets off the early crazy suspicion alarm, heed that alarm and proceed with utmost caution. If the crazy is verified, run.

fuck, I know I would be cheating on her if shes asking me to save her life every few days

she's got BPD???
lol go from cutting her wrists to spending your check

I must have issues too... don't we all?

u tard... 18 underage...

where you fags from?? 18 is legal in Cali as fas as I know...

Then, buy her food, a cellphone, or at least find her a job... ? Given the current situation, get, I don't know, a social worker or something to intervene and help her with said home life? There are so many things you could have been doing, and can still do right now, holy shit.

Dude. OP.

You're 32 years old.

For real.

What the fuck.

>she is 18 I'm 32
>Twice her age

maybe she didn't actually make that shit up about you... maybe you actually are a 30 year old dating a teenager...

Hey send her my way I take good care of her and keep her away from your borderline pedophile ass.

you should put a funnel in her butt and pee into it.

Sounds like there are issues. Professional help should be sought if it all possible, talking therapist. There may be free options available for one or several sessions depending on state, insurance, ect. Go to the therapist together.

I assume you already know / have read basic empathy / comfort tips. Need to provide a safe, comfortable space, probably best to have someone (you, friend(s), family) nearby her for a while. Go out and enjoy nature together, beaches are wonderful if nearby.

Everyone needs purpose. Noticed you said she has no job, that's something to work on helping her find one which gives her some purpose and the work actually goes towards something she cares about above just $

Finding a community hobby, even just online video games, as long as you interact with people in a social way, can help.

Good luck

you maybe in the clear "legally" but I don't think your spirit is right

man honestly at this point I think all of this adversity has gotten us closer... Im afraid of making things worst for her right now if I leave her (right now)

>-she is 18 I'm 32
no wonder she tried to kill yourself
she's dating an old piece of shit who's dating a teen

bump

>mfw I'm 32 and dating an 18 year old too

Suicide attempt and she got baker acted. She gets out and you go about your daily lives and make sure she takes whatever mess may have been prescribed.

I was one year younger than her daughter at the time. I've never dated anyone that was more than 2 or 3 years younger than me.

Meds not mess

leave her without warning - she if she off's herself. You're Cancer OP

this chode is never going to leave her

bump

You seem awfully focused on her well being, have you thought about your own well being recently?

is her name jessi slaughter?

>-she is 18 I'm 32

Congrats. You can stay with her, but she'll probably never grow up or have the mind of an adult. Which is fine if you have the money and patience to deal with that shit.

Or you can leave her, and let her date guys her own age and try to return to sanity.

exept right now, aaaand by 15 years....

no reason to try to reason with this fucker... hes infatuated by this bitches bigger immaturity than his own.

I'm single right now, I was sharing stories of crazy exes, I am also not op. I've dated people in my age group my entire life, it would take an extraordinary personality for me to date someone much younger than me. Also there is about 6 months until I turn 30.

Dealt with this same shit man. I've got a thing for mentally disturbed girls. The easiest thing to do is make her hate you. Convince her that she needs to break up with you. She will probably feel better after breaking it off and relieving the stress and you will be minus one crazy bitch.

I'm trying man, her family is psychotic, they kick her out every other day n then break her shit, then force her back by messing with her mentally telling her she wont be able to see her little brother again... this shit is weird af... didnt noticed how bad it was

good you can add...

lol I would if it wasn't cos I know you wouldn't know what the fuck to do it with it either

yah man been trying to encourage her, she wants to pursue art, drawing, make up and fx make up... been helping her with that but she cant focus with all the shit that goes down at home and her family always throwing her shit away

blow me

not op piece of shit lying ass

So now I'm a liar because you lack reading comprehension. Neat.

sauce and/or more

Nigga your grammar just sucks ass

You should do everything in your power to make them keep her in the psyche ward. And make her feel guilty for being in there.

No u.

>wants to pursue art

if you hang around you better get used to the jobless mooching part.

seriously she's 18 and needs to grow up. It's time for school or a job, and to pay for your own cellphone. People do not simply age into being responsible, they need to learn it.

dis nigga tryna "encourage her to do art"

the fuck do either of yall failures know about art?

well, his boyfriend described her as " cute with make-up on", and you said that "sex is ok, had better". She's poor and her family is dysfunctional. Also, she is a 18 years old, with a 32 boyfriend who's asking for help in a Sup Forums forum to deal with her girlfriend depression.

I can see why she tried to kill herself...

Ur Mom'S gay

At least I don't come from a broken home friend.

naw hes asking Sup Forums cause he doesn't know anybody else