So I have the alien 220 watt mod with the baby beast tank been vapeing on the t8 coils love them but curious are they...

So I have the alien 220 watt mod with the baby beast tank been vapeing on the t8 coils love them but curious are they best baby beast coils for clouds or do the other coils produce better clouds looking for some opinions and some people to talk vape only been vapeing for about 2 months

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its the best coil you can get. Also, the best tank. I have the exact same setup and i could not ask for anymore, its simply amazing.

get an RDA you fucking normie

X4 coil is better, same flavor, doesn't waste juice. The Octuple coils are a waste, so is any vaping above 80-100 watts

Best vape I ever had was micro brew juice in the v8 baby

I make 150k a year just doing sales for a distributor it's the easiest job and pays out the ass

Anyway, the alien is a great mod, baby beast tank is good, just small which some don't mind. If you want a bigger tank get the big baby beast or the cleito 120. But like the above poster said, t8 coils and high wattage is a waste, just wastes juice, you get big clouds but who the fuck cares about that

IPV5 200W & Avocado 24

5/7 would eat live bird off your hand

Thx for the advice fellas... As far as an rda I actually just ordered one yesterday as I said fairly new to vapeing so I'm hoping it's a good set up recoil rda dripper with the x cube ultra mod

lmao

That's a sexy setup

Stop being a fagot.

That is all.

this

Try the /lgbt board user this is /b

So what is you guys fav juice

Ive got a t90 and brand new vivi tank, all I can taste is burning coil. Is my new juice to blame?

Please "vape" bleach.

This vape shit dont work for me, im at 18mg and still crave, is it because im not the modern equivalent of a vegetarian faggot?

OP be like...

.... And these things are great lol I get excited everytime it shows up

Those fucking things are trash.

Custard this. Custard that. Peanut butter and dime-store perfume this. Marshmallows and Cilantro that.

If I wanted to buy shit in a box, I'd buy shit in a box.

Make your own, faggot.

I had to cancel my sub, unfortunately. I live in PA, so the 40% tax bill hit in October. Shit's rough.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo