ITT: photos with artists that make you jealous as fuck

>Lana will never kiss you with her garlic breath

Oh damn that's a good idea. How exactly should I ask for that? "Can I take a picture while I kiss you on the cheek?"

You're jealous of not being a flaming homosexual? Oh wait, you probably are anyway

Wut

Grimes is all woman.

he's saying that you're a beta cuck numale extreme v2 because the beta cuck numale v1 in that picture is just that, a beta cuck numale, and you're jealous and envious of this beta cuck numale. for fucks sake she's ugly as fuck, i bet she'd fuck on the first date within the first hour

every single photo of borgore's facebook/instagram

You would give anyone the biggest creeps with that one

What this kid did probably was to act like a flamboyant homosexual while freaking out when he saw her, with that energy and after getting that gay pass then he did the kiss

If you're willing to pull that little act you might get a chance to touch a female artist without them cringing at you when you take a picture

Grimes is a literal model so that's a lot more validating for my judgment of her beauty than your post but thanks for sharing.

nah, she's one of those girls who despite being ugly acts all high and mighty and will constantly tease sex but never give it.

he means he's probably gay because then she would be more likely to just let him kiss her

I guess he probably asked her for just a pic then at the very last second asked if he could kiss her on the cheek. Ok that's the plan, got it thanks.

Hopefully you're joking

Wut that's not how not works but I guess I'll find out. Cherry Glazerr here I come.

>WHY WON'T YOU FUCK ME GRIMES, I'M UGLY TOO

you've never done something like that to a girl? too bad

Why would I not want a collection of me kissing beautiful musicians who I admire? I gotta get good though so I can just kiss them real quick and still get the pic. Go now since it takes a couple seconds for the pic to take. I'll probably practice on my pillow. The Cherry Glazerr singer is so fucking hot and she even her got in one of her videos. I could maybe ask her for me that a kiss on the cheek.

Ask a girl if I can kiss her on the cheek? Fuck no, I'm not a weird psychopath like you

Fucking autocorrect I swear

Yknow since

She even showed her tit

lol, i mean asking her and then her letting you do it.

I think youre overreacting

No, what I'm saying is that ANY girl will get creeped out if you ask them if you can kiss them on the cheek

There's other ways to get them comfortable with it, but it's not by asking them

Either way, you're either a child or mentally retarded judging from your posts

I think it was implied that's the same difference. Although her saying no would certainly be way more embarrassing.

Wut I've asked numerous girls if I could kiss them and then we made out. You literally sound like a virgin. You're saying I should just kiss Grimes without asking? Uh no unless I wanna get slapped maybe.

>There's other ways to get them comfortable with it, but it's not by asking them
We're talking about musicians we're meeting for maybe 20 seconds. Are you ok?

if you're tactful about it then a girl will pretty generally be cool with it. though obviously she at the very least needs to somehow like you at least a bit and not be repulsed by your appearance or hygiene.
even if she says no it can be laughed off by both parties if you play it right, because after all it is silly

That is why it's creepy to ask for a kiss, if you give her a kiss that's different

Big difference between taking and giving

You're the fucking psychopath if you think its ok to just go around kissing celebrities on the cheek without their permission just because they agreed to take a selfie with you.

I never would, because I don't worship celebrities or think the least of them. But I will always rather give a kiss than ask for it.

>repulsed by your appearance or hygiene
as if Grimes is in a position to criticise other peoples hygiene

Well back to the first date issue it's worked fine for me when I've chosen that method. There's sometimes a lot of room between those car seats and thats exclusively when I've done it. Walking them to the door is completely different.

only reason i'm jealous of him is because he looks so happy

The look on Wata's face is priceless

It could "work", but it isn't and should never be something women will respect you for.

Well tell them that. If they ever specically remarked on it they said it was endearing. Let me put it to you this way, a lot of times in a car you'll both need to move forward. That's the entire point of asking.

"Can I give you a kiss" -you

Something along those lines yeah. Have you never seen the Seinfeld episode? That's what I'm avoiding because I'm being real about the situation, which is being in a car.

That's some beta cuck shit, I would never want a low self-esteem woman who enables that

>all this talk about kissing celebrities
is all of Sup Forums 12 years old?

Yknow actually I just thought of some more good advice about first date kisses in a car but I'm not giving it to you. Good luck.

How's highschool going for you?

>you just know

How the fuck is that implied?

you know the one

and so on

I don't think grimes would get mad at a kid for kissing her on the cheek. She's a feminist or whatever, but she isn't lavren levels. I don't even believe this kid is gay, I think it's just a cheeky lil kiss

Thank god

>tfw you and Taylor will never have sex
>tfw you didn't make her famous

Id be rock hard if her feet ever got that close to my dick

I want to hate her for snatching daddy away, but she makes him happy so I'm conflicted. :(

He's not even looking at her feet.

lavren is attractive

This, but no one should be taking advantage of her being nice to her fans. Considering that she gets threats from some of these insane people.

>“I get threats constantly—all female musicians do,” she says. “People want to, like, rape and kill you. It’s, like, part of the job. One time I was backstage at a show, and there was this random guy in my dressing room, and he just grabbed me and started making out with me, and I was like, Ah!, and pushed him off. Then he went, ‘Ha! I kiss-raped you’ and left. Shit like that happens quasi-frequently. When I play a show I have to have, like, three bodyguards in front of the stage, and then I have to have bodyguards on the side.”

hes not even hot

>not thinking this is attractive

>No, what I'm saying is that ANY girl will get creeped out if you ask them if you can kiss them on the cheek
mornoic autist projecting

>"Ha! I kiss-raped you" and left

I don't think that story ever happened, grimes.

cute

how do you know?

Is the kid famous? Daft Punk never take photos with random fans
>please tour already

someone show brandon this

and this is why at smaller gigs, you never see her before or after the show interacting with plebs

I saw it, what do you want me to do start crying?

>beautiful musicians
What is this, auto-politically-correct?

no just break your heart and make you forget about her

I don't actually care about her that much.

>I don't actually care about her that much.

she would be hotter if i treated her like a sack of shit

why do you have to lie? it's cool to be honest with us brandon. we're just worried about you having an obsession with her, that's all.

does anyone have that picture of grimes where she's disgusting?

Why would anyone save that shit.

>"Trent's mom used to sing my songs as lullabies to him."

that's so fucking gross that it's actually hot

no, she is always beautiful

There is no way anything but this happened.

killvmame it

Ok, I care about her.

there we go. feel better?

i wonder why

feels a bit weird that i admitted it.

whatcha thinkin about honey bee?

LIKE WE DIDN'T KNOW?

lol faggot

I really hope you're just fucking with people. If so, god damnit bubba.

you suck at irony. you just suck

if not I mean

just google image search grimes and pick any photo

Kill yourself.