The whole middle east hates them

>the whole middle east hates them
are they our people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MqClD2Noiwc
youtube.com/watch?v=BxCNrjAfR3E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sarmatians were Eastern Iranians, thus yes.

All slavs are Scytho-Sarmatian-Iranian.

>the whole middle east hates them
are we their goy?

but its only you that sucks their dick

Why are you in my country, please leave and take the Nigerians and Pakis with you. Please.

Are you autistic?

I thought germs hated the Polish, if you were a german(turk) you would hate them also. So you must be Bartek, working in Deutschland

Yes you are

If they abandon Islam, of course. They aren't even Ar*bs which is a good thing.

They are largest sponsor of terror worldwide. What the fuck is your problem? Iran is the reason why the middle east is so unstable and migrants are flooding the western hemisphere. Iran is a cancer to world and the quicker it was wiped out the better.

Agreed. Many people point out Saudi Arabia — which is trash but actually helpful against terrorism, even on its own soil. Iran however funds terrorists organizations in Irak, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, and everywhere there are some Shias ready to fuck everything up.

This is what I'm saying all the time. KSA is not actually a problem to world stability. Sure, the country does not share certain western values but at least its government are not lunatics who shouts Death to America and wants to destroy Israel. In fact, I believe that the government is not as tyrannical as its made up to be. While it runs strict sharia laws, I believe they do so only because the large majority of the population wants it. If there was no demand, then the government would change its laws as well. Iran is not like that on the other hand is a threat to everyone.

I completely agree. I am sure the monarchy will slowly but surely put the country on the path of UAE for instance. Iran however is just a filthy theocracy ruled by crazy Mullahs which openly shit on the West and destabilizes the whole region, from Yemen to Irak.

Good to see somebody else who is clever on this issue. I hope it will be more frequent as Trump has now been elected — he has very good views on these topics.

Yes, they are our aryan brothers

they hate themselves m8

Thats actually outlawed

If you read Arabic you wouldn't say that.
Just take a look at all the cultural propaganda they do in the Muslim world. They control most religious publications and formation because of mecca and spread their cancer ideology. They are at least as bad as Iran, the only difference is that they have economic ties with the West.

>reminder that 9/11 was made by Saudis

so sad

Disclaimer: Iran and Afghanistan outside their capital cities still resembled the Middle Ages back in the 60s-70s

so islamic

so cancerous

The real Iran is not like what your picture shows
youtu.be/MqClD2Noiwc

Chubek said life there is miserable and he hated it.

Disclaimer: Today the capitals resemble the middle ages as well

Reminder that iran has never invaded another country.

autism

This is a troll, right?

True, but top-down can have its own successes in terms of secularization.

>what is w
>implying there was no plebiscite before creating the theocracy
>implying KSA isn't doesn't have more de facto theocratic states than Iran
>implying the terror attacks in the West were made by Shias
>implying it's Shias who are spreading islamic radicalism in SEA
They both do shit within as well as outside their own countries, but, unless you're Israeli/Lebanese/in the Gulf, then the KSA is a far bigger threat.

>w
Meant wahhabism.

Iran has entire provinces with no electricity or running water, but they spend like 75% of their GDP on weapons and terrorism.

Source?

>american war propaganda
Yea yea you just want their oil you nigger

They seem too happy.

>I believe they do so only because the large majority of the population wants it.

It's only because, unfortunately, there are so many ill-educated people there. Like anyone who is so unapologetically religious - usually education tends not to be their strong point (look at USA).

The sad thing is you can easily find better educated people in Iran and it's depressing how they have to put up with this Islamic degeneracy in most facets of life. Why cant these people move to the West as opposed to the religious unterschichten ?

>implying there was no plebiscite before creating the theocracy
Arguments that the legitimacy of a dictatorship lies in the popular support it received at a particular time are meaningless when there are no term limits, and the government persecutes its political adversaries.
Without alternatives, and persecution for dissent, it's quite easy to hit popularity percentages in the 90s.

>Why cant these people move to the West as opposed to the religious unterschichten ?
If I had to guess, they try to do it legally and it's a pain to do so.

youtube.com/watch?v=BxCNrjAfR3E

I think it's more because they had jerbs and there was no incentive to, at least was my experience in Iran.

Well their last aggressive act was about 300 years ago.

Who is this girl?

she's a tripfag, pic related.

No but they are currently in Syria and supporting/controlling groups throughout the Middle East as
Pointed out. So it's not like they are an instrument of peace.

The whole middle east hates each other

gf

Point out on the list where they invaded another country.

>they are currently in Syria
By invitation of the legitimate government of syria

War for oil. Must be why we import so much oil from the ME already...Oh wait we fucking don't. Invading Canada would make sense if we wanted to take foreign oil.

they are worse than the people who hate them

>legitimate government of syria
Bit of a stretch. Even if the majority support Asad the population of the country don't get to say who leads them.

Looks cute desu

Danke

That girl filming is a giant narcissist

What makes you think that?

Poles are going to keep your country slightly more white for at least the next century, my dude, be polite

What are you doing in africa? You dont belong there