Anyone know how to make suicide easier, and to not be scared?

Anyone know how to make suicide easier, and to not be scared?

>inb4 "don't do it, you have do much to live for!"
Fuck off, I'm looking for advice

Other urls found in this thread:

mikethehistoryguy.blogspot.com/2012/04/how-booze-saved-my-life-charles-joughin.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>live in a cold place
>or drive to one
>get drunk on hard liquor
>wander off into the snow

hypothermia is comfiest way to die

Get a shotgun to the brain.
Post live stream link on here first

My blood would be too thin, so I probably wouldn't die from hypothermia

Probably

umm, if you are submerged in snow you will definitely die regardless of 'thin blood'. This post signifies your rationalizing against any method of an hero and makes me think you really are too scared to die and won't do it regardless.

Drink lots of liquor or take benzos like valium or xanax. Actually that's my plan every time.. then I get the benzos and feel okay with shit for enough time to snap out of it.

If you really want to die, don't be a failure at THAT too.

My side piece of advice is this
benzos or opiates will relieve anxiety and can also serve as a means to reaching oblivion

mikethehistoryguy.blogspot.com/2012/04/how-booze-saved-my-life-charles-joughin.html?m=1
He survived arctic waters for 2-3 hours due to intoxication

Have you tried of booze? Liquid courage for a reason

Irrelevant. He was trying to live and made every effort to do so. This anecdote says nothing about alcohol preventing death from hypothermia indefinitely. In any case, just drink enough to get utterly annhilated. Blackout and 2/3 hours doesn't matter. YOu;ll pass out n die

I'll give it a try, if I can get my hands in xanax

Also the fact that you searched for this merely proves my original point that you are too much a pussy to off yourself,

Thank you for giving me an idea of how to go. Only one issue.. No license.. sitting here with a hard dick and no sexual desire, a life but no friends.. part of a family with no actual family.. literally struggling to co exist while letting everyone know I am insane.. and all I want is now to get my license.. to drive far as a tank will take me and walk into the bush.

There is no EASY way. Fear will always take over.

Only way to really do it is hanging. Benzo and alcohol can fail due to vomitting while unconscious.

Heroin would be the easiest in my opinion...

How does a Canadian with no friends and no ability to talk to a person obtain xan?

dont do it user, somebody needs to be a retard in this world

>if US
Take a fucking greyhound to Colorado
>if Europe
Well, it'll be cold enough soon. Take a train or whatever
>if Aus
u fukd

Ziptie around neck an pull closed

>Fuck off, I'm looking for advice

Fuck off, I'm looking for attention

ftfy

Wow you've cracked the case wide open! Hohoho, you're a clever one aren't you!
Shut the fuck up.

I guess I have my answer I am just stuck on a goddamned island where I would be found before dying because aint no bush without a fed around. I am in montreal. I guess I can just buy a couple 40's of johnnie walker and only start drinking when I get over the nearest bridge, but still the suburbs off the island are not just some forest it is miles and miles of houses with people and kids and families. I want it to go down in the fucking bush.

Is this even an easy way to go? You have to deal with fucking at least 30 seconds of regret and pain and misery.

versus thirty years of regret and pain and misery

What about life insurance claims?

Must make it look accidental or natural.

I won't last thirty years. I smoke cigarettes every 5 minutes anyways. I do drugs all the time cause, anyways. Honestly now I know. I will just take a bus a couple hours north, with some bottles of liquor. get off in shit town, walk from there warm as shit in warm clothes and start drinking. and just shed clothing over time and keep drinking.. and on my final bottle just get naked, build a fucking snowman outta myself and say allahu fucking anti human jihad.

Pussy

Eat delicious poisoned mom's spaghetti, take many pills to sleep.

never wake up.

#thatstheway