New cuck/wwyd thread. Post your girls and other anons say how they would fuck em. feel free to post cum/cock tributes...

New cuck/wwyd thread. Post your girls and other anons say how they would fuck em. feel free to post cum/cock tributes. Only replies get replies.

Bonus: If the reply is good you have to give the girls phone number or kik or something.

Be as brutal as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11733296
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My kik is Jessterthemolsester

i miss my friend from the last thread

I'm willing to give out her nudes as well.

wwyd

I want to see that slut's lipstick smeared at the base of my cock

Oh boy here comes another shitty fb fap thread because nobody replies.

Give me a goddamn second to write shit damn

yess
She looks like the kind of girl that'd like to look me in the eyes while I fucked her. She'd like to feel my hot breath against her sweaty skin on a cold night.

anyone like redheads?

Best comments = nudes

I'd grab those tits while I fucked her doggy.She looks like she'd have a thick ass

anyone want more of her?

she does if only i had a pic of it

Really cute looking here. I'd love to slide those lazy shorts down- I bet she's not wearing panties underneath. Then I'd start working that pussy with my mouth.

yes please

Id take her out of the car at a nice rest stop along the I-95 during the night when no one is around and fuck her with her dress still on. Id lower her panties, bend her over the hood of the car and go to town on that ass.
WWYD?

Every time you fucking autists make these fucking degenerate threads I have to tell you all to kill yourselves, just fucking do it already and make everyone a little happier

Post more. id love to get her out of that dress and suck on her tiny tits while i get her pussy ready for my cock by shoving in three fingers at once.

kill yourselves save the world

man I'd kill to get a look at those tiny tits

is this ?

user from the other thread, lt/ks lover. here you go.

I'd love to see her real back and moan while I fucked her from behind

i wish i had the guts to

shave her arms

I would love to titty fuck her and finish on her pretty face. Any more of her?

I like those pigtails. I'd def hold on to them while I pounded her.

Goddamn these two were my fucking fantasy for a long ass time. which one do you think has been penetrated more by now?

Yeah, is her sister and they both had nudes leaked but i lost the nudes of pic related.

This is probably one of her best pics.

lt i think. if you said ks never had one, i doubt she have one now...

who else from their friends you like?

She's so adorable in these. Makes me want to fuck her silly even more.

nope

That sucks you lost them. But please continue with what you got.

She looks good in bangs. Damn those lips look soft. I bet she'd suck my cock really gentle- kissing the tip, gingerly licking up the precum.

i'd love to bump in to her at the gym or out shopping and meet up w her for a drink somewhere low key. i'd ask her some questions about her love life and find out how dirty she's willing to admit she is. of course i know shes a filthy cockslave but its more fun to make her admit it. I'd tell her that naughty girls like her need spankings regularly and i'd bet she'd long over due. i'd take her back to my place after another drink or three and bend her over my knee on the edge of my bed. i'd grab her leggings and pull them down exposing her luscious perky ass. she'd be getting fairly wet from all the excitement and the feeling of the air whispering on her dampening lips. I'd give her a solid spanking then make her get on her hands and knees and beg for me to face fuck her. i'd let her suck my big cock for a while then when i'm ready to bust my first load i'd pull her hair back into a pony tail wrapped around my clenched fist and make her look me directly in the eyes, choking on my thick cock. My cock slides deeper down her throat until she can barely keep from gagging. I unleash a thick hot load down her throat and save the last gush for her big ass titties....

I'd finger blast her right there on the park tables

holy shit... you get more for that

She def got sluttier her senior year though. I dont really know her friends that werent in my grade

Which one is your favourite?

strawpoll.me/11733296

How would you fuck your favourite?

anyone

I love that innocent face. I'd love for her to give me this look during foreplay, trying to pretend she doesn't love begging for my cock.

hnnnngggg. thats a really good pic of both of them. ks looks amazing here. lt is still good but i can definitely see why you like ks better.

7th from left

Mmmm nice. Attractive face (not super duper hot, but pleasing to look at). Good height. Nice legs. Boobs look nice. Doesn't look like she's have such a nice ass, but if she did I'd definitely be a happy man.

Wrong pic, my bad. WWYD to chloe though

im going to send her everything you say and see what she says

sure

Girl on right. WWYD for more, make it good

she looks kind of short. I'd put her against the wall and fuck her

lmao i know. insane. ks is knockout. two of the hottest asian girls ive ever seen. you ever have any luck with lt's sisters?

thanks kind user. i really like the looks of her. she looks like she could really take a pounding.

... After she catches her breath and wipes the water from her eyes i'd tell her rub my cum all over her supple tits and lick her fingers after she says "thank you sir". I'd make sure she knows that she will be rewarded with orgasms once she does her duty as my new cock holster. I'd throw her on my bed and tell her to get into doggy position and spread her cheeks apart. i'd slowly kiss the back of her thighs and work my way towards her ass cheeks. I'd slowly kiss closer and closer to her sweet pussy lips feeling her thrust herself closer to my face begging for me to suck on her little clit. I'd tease her a bit with just a flick of my tongue and a warm breath of air. she'd be soaking wet from anticipation and the lust of just meeting someone she's now in bed with. i'd reach forward and caress her nipples just a bit. then i'd shove a finger in her mouth and make her suck it for a few seconds to get it wet. I'd finally start licking her clit and nibbling gently on her pussy lips. then i'd firmly remove my finger from her mouth and put it in her tight asshole. she'd gasp and start moaning increasingly louder as i eat her out vigorously....

yeah, she's small
and tight as you can imagine..

she looks like she'd love to beg. I'd make her crawl up to me and beg before i gave her my cock. I'd make her play with my cum and then swallow it all

more

more

nah. im one of many many people they know in their lives, and im not a part of them. lurk is the only thing i can do.

i would pay real money to see ks in action at a game, while lt cheer them on. then sneak into the locker room for some post game action. you have any of them in their uniforms?

sorry, mis-click

I'd roll her around in every position in those sheets while we fucked all night. By morning they'd be damp with sweat and spots of her and my cum all over it.

anyone

I'd love to pinch those tiny tits. She seems like she'd have nip rings

4th from left

BOOBS!!! Sexy ass dress (I really want to see her from behind!) Face isn't my cup of tea. Nice legs. Kinda wonder if her boobs are fake, if they are she's a scratch (fake boobs are fucking horrible and disgusting).

Nice.
WWYD now?

Please take that down I know those girls

fucking love it!

damn who dat? fucking thighs on that slut.

nobody cares

wwyd to my bitch ex?

Why not?

i would do unspeakable things to red dress girl in middle

uncensor that please

damn she's even cuter here. I'd make her beg for cock. Tell her she's a good little slut.

Don't you want to make them happy. Please remove that picture

Because this is Sup Forums

Why her?

What would you do?