Alright I have a fuckin issue that I guess will be addressed now...

Alright I have a fuckin issue that I guess will be addressed now. My fiancé hardly ever fucks me anymore and when she does it's short lived.

I jokingly threw around the idea of me using tinder to get laid but still have a relationship.
>not as funny as I had hoped
So Sup Forums, wat do I love her in every other way but I hate jerkin my dick while there is a some vag right there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
youtube.com/watch?v=rBDwETS_jbw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tits for all

did you talk to her about it? is your dick alright? is she on meds or going through depression?

I mean my exes and I had no issues fucking so I doubt it's that. Yeah I talked to her about it and was open as fuck. Then she cried and said she would work on it. Siike that never happened lol. She just doesn't have sex.. what are options

If she won't fuck you as a fiancé, she definitely won't fuck you as a wife.
Talk about it with her, if you can't fix it, break it off if you can't live without the sex.

how long have you guys been dating / fucking>?

4 years and some months
How fucked is it to use tinder for sex and have a great relationship other than that? Personally I know it's fucked.. any Sup Forumsros done this?

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

just ask her whats up./

say.

>"hey not to start an argument but are you okay ? we haven't had sex in a long time. feeling like you don't care anymore"

fucking ask

not fucking kidding here. dont marry her.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBDwETS_jbw

Oh it's been round and round trust me. Same result every time. It gets better after we argue but then it fades away until I decide I want to get laid; so I argue.

i have no sexual feelings for my gf so i need to use tinder to get laid. i have tried talking to her about it, but i cant break up with her. shes amazing as a person.
im just sick of masturbating in the bathroom every night.
been together 2 years and havent had sex in 1.5year.
i tried to fuck her while i was drunk not long ago and it felt like fucking a family member so i stopped.

I've had times when I've really wanted to say fuck it and go, but I care about her. This is why polygamy exists doesn't it

Welcome to married life (4 years is close enough to saying maried). Most women's libido will wane unless she's got higher testosterone levels than normal.

I suppose when a woman feesl she doesn't have to trade sex for love anymore (because the love is there), she doesn't.

No shit eh? Does she know you use tinder??

some like a boring ass girl.

sex is super important. I can understand with pregnancy or a new kid.

but fuck. Id leave if I haven't had sex in 2 weeks. then again. I'm not married or lived with a woman before.

Ya fuckkk no wonder divorce rates are up.

I solved this age old problem (called the Married Man's Lament) by having affairs, usually with married women who are bored, misunderstood, unloved or who married the wrong guys.

I've doing this on the sly for 14 years. I love my wife, she is a great partner and homemaker and my sex life is fantastic. It's all win for me.

since i was 18, 24. anyways maybe its just her op ive never had a problem with fucking in any relationships ive been in my libido is a bit above normal id say, id fap now and then but if the pussy was around id slay

It's fucked tbh. I view sex as super important but I view our relationship higher. I mean it becomes more than sex when you're with someone for a while.

>but fuck. Id leave if I haven't had sex in 2 weeks. then again. I'm not married or lived with a woman before.

The you have no idea.... seriously after a while the sex tapers off to a sustainable level. A level that varies greatly between women.

Okay you've piqued my interest; how do you find them?

Try celibacy, and channel that energy into something else. Get a fleshlight that shit helps a lot. Martied 12 years.

thats true woman are fucking weird like that op's problem is that the girls great outside of sex as person but as a partner in a relationship shes lacking and ignoring his sexual needs

It's always been like this. Before the internet affairs were hidden between people in the same circles (boss fucks secretary, wife fucks husband's cousin) but now it's possible to hook up with someone anywhere. So having an affair has never been easier and likewaise it's never been easier to get caught.

Also, once upon a time divorce was hard and women got nothing because everything was in the man's name. Now it's easy and each party gets a share of the assets.

What's even more fucked is she is fit as fuck and sexy. And meanwhile I'm jacking my dick while she sleeps lmao

or if youre not careful the bitch just fucks you over and keeps everything

She likes sex. Just not with you.

Talk to her and try to find out why the hell is she putting the intimacy distance.

If she doesn't want to talk about it or giving conflicting reasons, she's already moving on and so should you.

damn op its starting to make more and more sense why you wont leave her but i honestly dont know what you can do about it do you know if she has any fetishes? any kinks shes into?

She likes anal stuff but won't do anal sex. She is a nurse and I even tried to work with that. I've asked what she likes but maybe I'll just try experimenting more with her. Maybe it's just some really fucked shit that she is into

You need to establish common ground with women who are potential sex partners. Just like dating it's all about conversation and getting their interest, complimenting them and generally grooming them by finding what they lack in life and filling the gap.

Don't waste time with women who are busy being satisified with life - the ones who are running the PTA (unless you're on the board too) or who spend all their time showing off on farcebook and dumstergram.

You need to find the ones who are tired of their everyday life and fillin the blanks - make them look forawrd to hearing from you everyday. Some of them are on dating sites but most aren't.

It typically takes 3 weeks from introduction to seduction and that first day in bed together needs to be something she'll remember. So lot of build up and romance beforehand guarantees she'll be shivering with nervous anticipation and soaking her panties at the same time.

Fuck that sounds hot as fuck. God damn

>or if youre not careful the bitch just fucks you over and keeps everything
That's only if you're struggling to pay a mortgage or otherwise not well off. Once its all paid for she can keep it but in exchange for nothing more.

When you're working to pay off a house and divorce and she has the kids, she will likely get the house and you get the payments.

inb4 pegging and she meant anal on you. thats gonna be a rough ride op unless youre into that sort of thing

>She likes sex. Just not with you.
Completely naeve comment. Most women (yes most), will have their libido drop after the first few years.

Chick's libidos are mostly driven by imagination and emotional events.

It's easy to play on imagination when you're only seeing each other occasionally when dating. When living together imagination is hard to fire up.

Events with an emotional bent are the best pussy lubricators for long term relationships. Going to see a great movie or show, a great night out with friends or soemthing out of the ordinary (watching a sunset from a mountain) and you'll get laid often for several days/weeks.

It works but you need to be literate, empathic, sympathetic and have the ability to pull off what you promise.

>It's easy to play on imagination when you're only seeing each other occasionally when dating. When living together imagination is hard to fire up.

my gf at the time lived with my for a month. it was funny quickly sex was just a once a week sorta deal. Hell It was nice to go to bed without sex. plus working out my shoulders would be extra soar the next day.

maybe try a date night. set some fun rules. like you get to choose the place etc. then buy some bed restraints . spice shit up?

or mutually masturbate together.

I feel you just need to get more creative.

>My fiancé hardly ever fucks me anymore