Fight bread

Fight bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
youtube.com/watch?v=bMElnOA_FiA
youtu.be/Ilqf3JsvUS0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Garbage ass punch. I hope she broke her wrist rolling it like that.

RIP

This is why I haven't got into a fight since I was 19, too many of these assholes who jump in.
Guy got his ass beat, let him walk away.

You never kick or stomp someone on the ground either.
You know you're an oldfag when you're making comments about the gentleman nature of street fights.

Full video? That was pretty bad ass.

Damn home girl beat that ass

Who hurt you user? Was it a black?

Nothing I love more than watching the honorless negro still catch an ass whipping along with her little nigress tribe-mates.

Haha she got chunkums for sure. Nothing like an Irish warrior.

Women are the fucking worst. Always the hair grab. I think "women's self defense" courses should teach how to defend against other cunts who want to rip your hair out. I learned some decent wrist locks/breaks for that scenario. If someone is trying to grab your hair or clothing, it can sometimes work to basically force them to keep a hold on it so they don't rip/pull. It's a pretty safe bet that they'll let go when you bring their wrist to the breaking point.

Not sure where your coming from. I pointed out she had bad form and her niggerfu could have been harder.

Are you ok?

No, I'm not OK! You hurt my feelings!

holy shit a female actually got a hit in
thats the first time thats ever happened

WAT

I wonder why the whites didn't jump in... oh ya niggers do shit like that.

One punch and he's down what a pussy

When a woman grabs your hair, you just do what I do to guys that grab me. You grab a finger and break it. It's easy fast and simple. most are no longer interested in fighting when their fingers get broke.

Lol all those hits and he's still fine. Goes to show ya that niggers just swing a lot and they literally don't hurt

that evil news anchor was oppressing that poor black woman

That filename

why the fuck does Sup Forums have a reduced size limit? i cant post any of my webMs anymore

Lol DAMN. More fights plz

save money becuase Sup Forums is bankrupt

Same honestly if i was the guy who won I'd have stopped my nigger friend from keep hiting him but then again if i was born nigger my thoughts would may be different

Agreed
Should be one on one fights
If you need your friends to finish your fight you're weak
When the loser knows he lost let him go

Why are they all black?

need sauce and story

How is that racist?
Do you know what the word means?

you're an idiot. his head was getting hit so hard by #2 it was bouncing off the pavement. he's just a tough little fucker and he had alot of guts to fight those obviously larger guys but guts don't win fights. dude was way outsized.

Long haired dude here. I've been in plenty of fights and guys do it too.I usually punch them in the armpit and they let go really fast.

It was just a joke about being old user

but its only on Sup Forums im pretty sure

Shut up faggot

why does a white girl stepping on some shit considered a fight?

Fucking savage niggers hard to not be racist when you see shit like this

Ahhh. Yes here here righto ol' chap

when I get into a fight, I usually scream and make weird animal noises. Then I will urinate or defecate on myself, usually urinate because it's easier to do at will, and attempt to grapple my opponent. They usually BTFO at that point.

THIS IS NOW A NIGGER HATE THREAD.
post niggers getting killed.

:)

>I usually punch them in the armpit and they let go really fast.
is the armpit sensitive?

other boards dont have as much traffic and therefore arent as expensive

guys we have some nigger in our thread.
hey nigger.
how the fuck you have internets in your mudhut.

Not particularly but it will cause them to let go.

When your winning there are always the other niggers.

>Fighting 101 lesson today: why you don't just quickly walk up to someone during a confrontation, unless you're ready to throw down

no i was just appreciating the guy's joke. i'm far too employed to be involved in any niggerdom

Does this shaking mean that she is disabled now? :/

>You never kick or stomp someone on the ground either.
Tell that to PRIDE.

Fighting like this is for punks and niggers.

Also, watch how nogs have literally 0 common decency, gladly turning a 1v1 into a 4 on 1 pile while the guy has already lost.

Be kind to strangers. If someone wants to start shit, I would try to de-escalate. If they insist, they'll stare down my .45's barrel and have to make some quick decisions.

Wife material.

Medfag here

That shaking is just a compensatory mechanism to increase blood flow to the brain, often seen in moderate concussions. She'll snap out of it in a matter of moments, but most likely need to spend a few weeks laying in a dimly lit room not doing much to make a full recovery.

Okay thank you

>Wife material.

Ejoy your wigger.

>If they insist, they'll stare down my .45's barrel and have to make some quick decisions.

Such a tough guy. KEK.

Besides, moron, a lot of people that carry get punched and knocked the fuck out before they can get to their pistol. Don't be a fool. That pistol won't save you from all situations. You're not untouchable just because you carry.

And before you say "that's not what I'm saying," your current attitude conveys that. You're right about deescalating a fight. When that fails, it's best to walk away while staying aware of what's going on.

I don't get into fist fights because I've seen too many people suffer grace or fatal injuries just from being punched. It's foolish.

Most confrontations can be avoided by being what's known as low risk, i.e, not going to clubs, bars, parties, protests, bad areas, etc.

or just avoid niggers

You sound like a galactic pussy

>Most confrontations can be avoided by being what's known as low risk, i.e, not going to clubs, bars, parties
your life sounds boring

You might understand when your brain develops beyond an IQ of 100, or when you become a mature adult.

Im dumb because I like going to bars and parties? It's called living life and I do it without starting shit, therefore no trouble.

I couldn't, according to your post you don't even go outside because you're scared of fights hahahaha. Then you facetiously call the guy who carries a weapon in this fucked world a 'tough guy'.

Heh heh heh. 10/10

I am cringe-laughing pretty hard at that.

If you don't go to social events your IQ is under 100 or you haven't fully matured.

Only on Sup Forums

>Got you to write a novel while ur b8ing for more and responding to others with image responses

I'll just close the tab now :)

That's not a fight
That's a murder

is that a police officer?

He DOWN, folks!
Glass Joe is DOWN!

MC Lyte beat da FUCK outta Queen Lateefuh!

Eat giant Ginger vengeance, nigger bitch! YEAH!

Fuck it is easy to be racist sometimes.

Agreed. I like a bitch that can handle her own shit.

>Hey guys it's Josh Feuerstein here

>still no naked nigger hambeast in ape group fights

was hoping for that shirt grab to lead to a tiddy fallin out

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

lest go pipi longstocking

whats happening here? I think thats my biggest fear as a human being...whatever just happened to this bitch.

you gotta love Sup Forums

thanks mate

ahahahahaha, i don't know why this made me laugh so hard

Only good one so far

youtube.com/watch?v=bMElnOA_FiA

EXCUSE ME... "hola taco burrito" EXCUSE ME, "si burrito taco"

SHARKEISHA

holy fuck im dead

poke poke poke slash slash poke poke poke poke
POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE!

A classic.

youtu.be/Ilqf3JsvUS0

this one pleases me greatly
too bad that brave mademoiselle doesn't loose her top fighting all those disgustig apes

This

The same reason there's ads all over the place. Mook wants yo moneh

That lady has contributed far more to society than you ever will.

sauce on pic?