Besides all the tumblr/reddit shit this show generates what is your opinion on this show in general

besides all the tumblr/reddit shit this show generates what is your opinion on this show in general.

seasons 1-5 were enjoyable.

I watched the whole show on netflix and enjoyed some of the seasons after it but I agree the first 5 were the best I hope the next few seasons pick up like how it used to be

The first few seasons were enjoyable monster of the week episodes.

does anyone know what they fight now? I think it's still on isn't it?

>on season like 13
>the characters have all died 6 times each
>the actors will never be known for anything else
>they have to go to shitty cons in no name backwater cities just to scrape by
>show is objectively trash

How the hell has it stayed on for 11 years?

I liked s6. 7 and 8 blew. 9 on were watered down pretty bad but the good parts were as good as ever.

They just made Gods sister recociliate with him after spending 14 billion years imprisoned and almost killing God and destroying the entire Universe.

not even trolling

>yfw Jensen could have been Captain America instead of Chad Evans

>the actors will never be known for anything else
>mfw I've been hoping this show finally ends so Jensen Ackles can escape from his CW prison and do other work
it's such a fucking shame he's been trapped in this one show for so long, he's almost out of his prime

good bordering on great
possibly, truth to a fault

It's a zombie show kept alive by fangirls. It was good until the main storyline finished, but the show started to show cracks by the time demons stopped being this huge threat and the guys were able to kill them in 2 seconds with DEM daggers.

Padalecki and Ackles are right-wing as fuck, so I'm glad they're both getting lots of money for keeping this shit show on the air. Especially from people and viewers who would despise them if they knew how problematic their faves were.

This can't be real.
>google it
>its absolutely fucking real

I thing was the season 5 when they have that plan to talk with tho 4 horses of apocalypse, and talk about stop the apocalypse, and Sam possesses by Lucifer after Dean say no to Michael to give him his body, and after that they stop the apocalypse, but wait now that castile absorb the leviathans they escape now let's find them and see what happens, after that season I stop watching a wast of time

wat

Later seasons made previous seasons way worse. Now that everything up to god is demystified to the level quirky bullshit it fighting demons just doesn't hold any weight.

THIS SHOW SUCKED ASS AFTER SEASON 5 WITH A FEW EXCEPTIONS IN SEASON 7. BUT BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL!

THIS SHOW SUCKED AFTER SEASON 5 WITH A FEW GOOD ONES IN SEASON 7! FUCK THIS SHOW NOW!

>dude we just killed death
>dude death was keeping God's sister imprisoned
>dude god's sister hates us
>dude god's that one hipster 3 seasons ago
>dude god was almost killed by his sister

AND THEN THEY ALL MADE UP AND RETURNED TO HEAVEN TO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Was good five or six years ago. Now its stale repetative bullshit

Watched the first 6 seasons
I would only watch the rest if I ever completely run out of anything else to watch.

Stopped watching at season 5. It became shit at the end of season 2.

obligation watch at this point. stuck with it for so long. no matter how shit it is, i'm going to watch until the end.

My sister is the only person I know who watches this.

>They killed Bobby in the worst arc.
Feels bad man.

Season 5 was the climax of the show thematically and was clearly meant to be the end. Then they decided to milk it. It's never bad after that per se, but mediocre bordering on self-parody at times.

Still, Dean is the most based character in all of TV. A good looking, family-minded, shit talking, anti-feminist, badass redneck who's not the embodiment of all evil? How did the Jews let this one get past.

what the fuck?
glad i dropped it around leviathans

Yeah. That is what happened in the last season.

They killed death that loves pizza, his death released Gods sister, God reappears (Chuck is and has always been god) to fight his sister and in the end they both make up and leave.

Then Sam and Dean get kidnapped by the European men of letters.

Also there's this scene where Dean thinks that Sam died and kills himself to contact a reaper to bring Dean back. Turns out Sam hadn't died so Dean just gets sent back.

lol...

Based on what people are saying, season 11 sounds way better than 10.

I honestly feel conflicted. Part of me thinks the show needs to end soon to retain any of its legacy. But when it's truly over, when I'm watching the last episode, knowing that's it, shit will hit me hard.

>Padalecki and Ackles are right-wing as fuck
Really? I expected them to be pretty left leaning considering Tumblr is their biggest fan base.

Jensen Ackles is the sexiest man in the universe and nothing will convince me otherwise, God, he makes me so gay

>British
>European

IT WAS THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT

I faped to the Winchesters once if it makes you feel any better.

>It is a "Winchester brothers acknowledge in character that the show no longer makes any fucking sense but just roll with it because they are cashing" episode
>It is a "Winchester brothers laugh at delusional fan-girls" episode

Seasons 1 and 2 are good, the rest is shit. It's kept alive by tumblr and nothing else at this point.

>Chuck is and has always been god
what the fuck

Jeffrey Dean was great in this
I always wanted him to come back somehow

It's an awful show but I still love it