Hi Sup Forums femanon here. I found a legit way to make money out of paypal but we need to be 2 people...

Hi Sup Forums femanon here. I found a legit way to make money out of paypal but we need to be 2 people. Ill explain everything and stuff. Ill offer nudes to the one that are gonna do it first. My kik is cruxiie

first reply yes!!!!! you want to be my girlfriend?

MOAR pics of tits and choker

Show tits and maybe we'll help

>no legit time stamp
>fake and gay

tits or gtfo you whore

Please show tits

>This sounds legit.
I might be able to make up my losses from that Nigerian business venture that flopped on me.

you have been bamboozled

tits or gtfo

Lol

If you dont want nudes in return i can make u do money too

Hey. I'm down.

Not interested in nudes. I don't care how hot you are, if this works we'll both be able to buy hotter.

One thing though. If this really is legit, you should be able to give a detailed explanation of the process without getting in trouble. You have 30 minutes. If you can't explain yourself, or your explanation doesn't match known facts about PayPal, we all reserve the right to assume you're a scammer.

Add me, im not planning on putting this here, i want to make money out of it for as long as i can

Did prince Al Waleed tell you that you won 1.6 million funbux?

show tits you fucking whore!

Guys , this is legit. It worked for me. Hmu with a message. My kik is AlWathsed

Yeah, did you talk with him too?
All he needed was some bank fees covered, he never called me back after getting the money though.

you samefagging hag! kys with your fake ass account

you're not fooling anybody

this

this pic was posted about 5 hours ago you newfags, this is just some fgt trying to scam you out of $15

5 hours ago we were december 01.

Yesterday I went through 7 fucking threads of people posing as female to get attention. I was the only one in the fucking thread asking for a timestamp and saying R31.

Fucking pathetic like, newfags lap that shit up like dogs...

>what are timezones

its 6pm on the 2nd where I am fam

Reminds me of this dumb bitch from earlier in the year. Newfags were kissing her ass even though she clearly stated she wasn't posting any nudes.

I am offering some stfu, i can actually proove that my shit works.

Go ahead, we're listening.

I can usually turn a thread and if I can't I try to kill it.

It's pretty damn pathetic.

I've been here for 7 years, I wouldn't call myself an oldfag but I lurked pretty solidly for 3 years before I posted anything.

What the fuck you going to do pal?

nice b8

ZE DUBZ

b8?