period

of all time or pink folyd's catalog?

pink floyd's catalog

>best album
>not even floyd's best

>saying album is not the best
>not even proposing an alternative
>prefer shitposting to actual civil discussions

I prefer DSoTM, but WYWH is my 2nd choice.

i feel in WYWH they go "further"in experimenting stuff, that's probably why I like it better.
Dark Side of The Moon has cult status for a reason though !

Well it's a good cautionary tale about the music industry but the album sucks.

I agree Wish You were Here is the best with Dark Side a close second.

Except this is the best album.

I think DSotM, WYWH and Animals was a flawless three-punch combo, but Animals comes out on top.

Atom Heart Mother and Meddle are clearly the best ones.

There's only like 2 good songs on that album

The hell you talking about, Animals is perfect, from start to end.

But you could totally say that about WYWH.

If by cult status, you mean the second most bought album of all time, then yes , it has "cult status"

you're underage
period

You are all wrong. Why won't you just accept that The Wall is the greatest album they ever released? It's like you've all heard "the wall is for kids; babbys first Floyd; absolute shit; gay", so you never bothered to listen to it.

It's fucked up how you are missing out on one of the top 3 albums that mankind has ever created.

The Wall is a far less concise package than the rest and honestly after listening to it many times I can never be assed to sit through the whole thing again.
None of PF's albums are a "top 3 mankind has ever created" album, if such a stupid list even exists.

Hi leddit

I love The Wall but I also have a penchant for that kind of selfindulgent melodrama and concept albums. I get why people criticize it for being bloated and basically The Roger Waters Show.

Did you get lost on the way to youtube?

I think the issue is that you don't quite understand what the album is about. You'd probably love it if you could understand it.

1. WYWH
2. The Wall
3. Animals
4. Piper
5. AHM
6. Meddle
Toilet: DSotM

Anyone older than 15 years old can understand what the fucking Wall is about you pretentious underage shitstain.

Welp, doesn't sound like you understand it.

>inB4 government is bad

I think it's a waters 'poor little me' wankfest, but gilmours gorgeous lyrical soaring guitar work, fuck me...

>>inB4 government is bad
KEK
Thanks for fully confirming my suspicion that you're a pretentious underage kid who thinks he has reached a higher echelon of intelligence because he listens to Pink Floyd. Hopefully you'll grow out of it in a year or two. Most people who listen to this band went through this phase when they were teenagers.

>doesn't know what inB4 means apparently

In terms of Pink Floyd, I agree

>he's trying to go with the newfag argument now
Even prepubescent kids on Facebook know what inb4 is. The "KEK" comes from you alleging that I thought The Wall's meaning is "government is bad" when even the most dimwitted simpleton won't think such a thing. The Wall isn't a subtle album.

he got it, you just dont get what he's saying

Sorry, but I've had discussions here with people saying that the wall is anti-government, anti-war, and anti-Thatcher. I thought you were going to pull that one on me. My apologies

>wall and animals above piper and dsotm
boy

The Wall has all these elements (other than Thatcher, I don't think she was the UK's PM long enough for Roger to get butthurt about her yet) but it's mostly a personal journey of emotional seclusion.

>Toilet: DSotM
contrarian-tier

26 songs of which only a handful are any good. Far from what I would consider the best album.
>Toilet: DSotM
Jeez, wonder why he said this...

I like all of the songs on The Wall, especially The Trial

firstly, wrong
secondly, there's only like 3 songs on the whole album