MOVIES CONTAINMENT THREAD/GoT FALLOUT SHELTER: Since the entire board is devoted to shitposting at the current moment...

MOVIES CONTAINMENT THREAD/GoT FALLOUT SHELTER: Since the entire board is devoted to shitposting at the current moment maybe we can concentrate all of the sincere Sup Forums stuff in one thread and actually get something going. Post movies in this thread.

Flesh+Blood is a really cool Paul Verhoeven movie that's just as great as his famous later stuff. It's a movie everyone on Sup Forums should see.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YOL-Cm5RmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was shocked by how much I loved Flesh + Blood, there's really no one who makes films as visceral as Verhoeven

Burgers need to lighten up about sex in movies. It lets you tell much more interesting stories.

this was just retarded, I guess it was supposed to be some epic but it was more unintentionally funny/annoying.

Excalibur

If I hated OPs movie, will I like this?

no idea, havent seen it. But I thought Excalibur had really great atmosphere and was a really great combo of high fantasy and medieval myth

+ liam neeson, helen miren, patrick stewart

anyone else seen this shit? not many seeders, dont want to waste time on some swords and sandals Ivanhoe shit

bump

I saw it finally because someone told me it was an inspiration for Berserk.

Can't believe I left it on my pile of shame so long. Was amazing.

DANCE FOR MY MEN, IGRANE

I just realized when I made this thread that they guy on the poster's wearing the same sort of helmet Guts wore as a mercenary.

Kek, wasnt that the director's daughter
youtube.com/watch?v=1YOL-Cm5RmQ

The fuck. I just downloaded Flesh+Blood last night.
That and Split Second. Was in the mood for some based Rutger.
Kinda spoopy.

A lot of people know this, but Berserk was actually based on Flesh+Blood.

Early volumes edgy Berserk was awesome. Berserk has gone too long without true grimdarkness.

It just had gone too long in general in my opinion. A change of tone was imminent after such a long running period. Kinda wish Miura had wrapped it up.

This could have been a good thread without that autistic shit at the start of it. Flesh + Blood is even a good movie, but you made this a shitty thread with an agenda.
Just end your life OP.

I had no idea this movie existed 5 minutes ago and consider myself a big verhoeven fan, and a big berserk fan.

Happening upon something which i had been previously ignorant to but which i anticipate will be cherished by me in the future makes my fucking day

t.got redditor

I consider Berserk pretty much done after The Golden Age/Eclipse. The rest is just fun bonus stuff. Guts deciding to drop everything and leave again after the Eclipse feels like a pretty reasonable place for the story to end.

Yes, Sup Forums is at the point where wanting to discuss movies is an agenda. Let's get things down to a more Sup Forums-like level so that user feels less triggered:

>le What did he mean by JUST feminist ghostbusters DAE think GoT is retarded BBCBBCBBCBBCBBCBBC The Thing is objectively the greatest film ever made followed by Blade Runner

that was the intention behind this thread

The acting in Excalibur kind of sucks and I don't think you'll like it if you didn't like Flesh+Blood.

So fucking what? Might as well acknowledge the board is overrun by GoT threads.

Watched this movie after the JJL poster told me about it. Was pleasantly surprised. Hilarious, epic, intriguing.
JJL was nice too.