(((George Soros))) will die 16th of January

(((George Soros))) will die 16th of January.

ok

Thank god

I hope that cunt dies earlier

But, he's already dead.

Well, he's immortal as many of us know.
He's literally had 9 hearts. Could be 7, but i know he has had more heart transplants than anyone, ever. Truly evil. this man.

Ok then

I hope so.

5555 has spoken

No tomorrow. My digits confirm.

How can you kill that which is unkillable?

By the power of One off

>look at me im edgy i know how to use three parenthesis beware juice conspiracy hurr hitler did nuthin wrong

How about December 25th instead?

Make a site for donations for a lawyer so after you kill him we can all donate to get you acquitted.

why? hes a wanted criminal in Russia dead or alive

just accept the bounty and defect to russia

With such disgusting skin hanging under my eyes I'd rather just kill myself instead of waiting for the end.

Isn't it strange how Satan can give you child hookers and triangles yet he can't restore natural beauty? Seriously. At least bargain for a new face.

That man didn't even care that he was helping the Nazis seize his people's property in Budapest. He's a complete psychopath.

He literally sold out his parents to the Nazis. He enjoyed selling out other Jews to the Nazis. He sold people out then took all their shit. That's how he made his fortune. He did it, admittedly, because if he didn't someone else would. He said as much in an interview on 60 minutes in the 90s that I don't think any Shillary supporters have seen.

He's so butthurt that the Third Reich crumbled he's been waging war against the powers who defeated them.

You mean he'll sacrifice a few goyish children and transfer his soul to the body of one of his underlings.

God speed brother

Never try to Joo the Joos, Joo!

The sooner the better

Named as no.1 financial terrorist in the world

Did you see that on levintv?

He'll fuck and eat more pizza and he'll live another 6 months

no reoccurring digits.
It wont happen

You're thinking of David Rockefeller

Hey that's my birthday!

Are you offering me a belated christmas gift, or stating a fact? Either way that's music to my ears.

>Implying he hasn't trained apprentices
The ride never ends