youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MkaaNMeGMvE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6WaPSj5XjM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IsMFxpaoGNY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lUFkbD4i0Cs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1z2lGNnx52w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

he watches too much tv and doesnt care what his viewers found him interesting for in the first place which was being a lunatic

No more exciting bits. Artie is gone and now it's just him and Robin who is terrible. It just became boring. It used to have so much energy and unpredictability. But can't really blame him, that's a really really long career.

he basically became the very thing he used to goof on and fight against.

He got old. It'll happen to you too!!

Yea, basically this I guess.

His interviews are way better now. I get sick of his wack pack shit.

he was good in the 90's and early 2000's. He was surrounded by a good cast and the show was well balanced out because of it.

Personally I preferred the Opie and Anthony show better in the 2000's. Jim Norton and comedians would blend well with Opie and Anthony making a hilarious show.

Now a days, there isn't a solid show that makes me laugh like howard or OnA did.

WHO ME?!

It realy sucks but there are some good podcasts out there. Ive been listening to a show called Cum Town "no joke its the name" and its funny as shit. Its not harsh but im pretty sure one of the hosts has mild to medium autism and he is funny as shit. Lots of Sup Forums style humor.

sounds good. I'll check it out on youtube

He got hooked up with some weird chick from what ive heard " her name is Marcy Turk". I never listened to Howie, i only new of him from the O&A shit and a couple of artie and gilbert clips. But from what ive gathered from listening to arties new podcast and other things this chick has changed him quite abit towards going more PC. One of the things artie says is that Howard would bash Ellen ruthlessly on the show and since marcy has been in the picture howard has had Ellen has a guest and praises her dancing. That kind of stuff seems very odd.

podcasts like rogan and billy bur rednut are more entertaining imo

comedians get a lot more feedback on how they talk (crowd reactions) so i think they've developed a masterful way of chatting that becomes more entertaining than a professional radio host

There are some bits fans have pulled and put on youtube but you can get it on itunes. I would recomend finding some short clips on youtube and seeing if you like it.

This clip is great.

wat clip fgt

Heres a great one of the autistic guy explaining Chris Chan to the other guys on the podcast. m.youtube.com/watch?v=MkaaNMeGMvE

He became everything he'd formerly railed against.

Sorry user. Watch the chris chan clip below you will like it.

Because you can only say "HEY now" to a naked chick getting fondled by an autistic midget so many times before even mouth breathing retards stop finding it funny and entertaining. It should be noted that i just described 100% of his fanbase, so he was able to have a pretty good run

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MkaaNMeGMvE This one sorry

Because he went to satellite so

Ppl had to pay and also

He had free reign to do whatever he wanted. So it got old fast

Heres another. Some great Arthur chu bashing.

u arne't linking anything froob

cum town is kinda mean spirited in that clip. chris chan is half man half punchline but he's also high as fuk on autism. dudes just living his own insane human condition, it's fun to watch but talk be mean about it

One of the hosts wants to steal Valor.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6WaPSj5XjM

God dam it i swear i am. Here it is.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IsMFxpaoGNY

Here is some Def Comedy Jam Pricard from star trek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lUFkbD4i0Cs

Here one more of some verrrry scarrrry ghost stories

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1z2lGNnx52w

does jd, richard, and sal still work at the show?

yes

I belive sal does the wrap up show. What ive been doing is i have the sirius xm app, and i just make free 2 week trials all the time.

Fuck you he maced a gamestop employee

i used to do something similar years ago when i listened to sirius. i should start torrenting the shows again since im curious to see who is still working there

>In April 2016, Sirius XM surpassed 30 million total subscribers.

pretty impressive. i thought satelite radio was dying

topkek, righto gary the retard

He got a 5 year Extesion on his last contract. Ive heard for about a year he will be doing some kind of video thing like Howard TV thru sirius but i havent seen or heard anything for a year about that.

Your being insensitive. Gary the Retard i now "Gary the Actor"

who gives a shit who gives a fuck

Its Eric the Actor now. They changed alot of the wack packers names

Because he doesn't need to be. The guy has made more than enough money to last a lifetime from his show alone plus those contracts he had with Sirius Radio. He probably doubled that now with all those years he's judged america's got talent. The guy can easily afford do what he wants for the rest of his life and not give a single damn.

I think Eric died. Gary the retard is Gary the magnificent or something like that. I agree that Howard has changed after becoming part of the mainstream entertainment industry. Probably due to the $$ but possibly just normal maturity.

Gary the Conqueror

>Probably due to the $$ but possibly just normal maturity.
Nope, he would have left the show unchanged if it were up to him, Sirius would still pay him an incredible amount of money. The change is because of that woman, Marci whatever Turk I think, all of the pc shit is because of her. Poor Gary she took over his job, office and responsibility.

Because1994 was a long time ago.