Hey, Sup Forums, have you had any near death experiences?

Hey, Sup Forums, have you had any near death experiences?

Are you afraid of dying?

I have had a near death experience. Nearly died in an apartment fire.

Am I afraid of dying? Of course. But I realize that it can happen anytime and anywhere.

I'm only afraid of whoever's cleaning my room finding a cumsock and/or empty lube bottles. If I die, 3 things could happen.

>I could go to an afterlife and kick it as a ghost
>I could be reborn and thus be immortal
>I could become nothing and as nothing, it would be impossible to care that I am nothing

Everything dies, the sooner you come to terms with that, the better chance you stand of pressing on with life when your stupid family meets a stupid end under stupid circumstances.

I had a near death or getting super mangled experience. I was riding my bike home after getting real baked with friends and i was going along a the busiest road in my town. I totaly spaced out and came within half an inch if going over the curb and had a bunch of cars honk whizing by me at half speed. I hopped off my bike and ran to the grass patch and hyperventlated for 30 seconds replaying my life before my eyes.

Lets see....
Stabbed (twice)
Shot
2 car crashes
1 plane crash
SCUBA equipment failed at 100 ft
>Are you afraid of dying?
Terrified!

>getting stabbed
I bet that shit hurts prob worse way to die

Not as much as you think....initially.
Hurts like hell for the next 2 months though.

Same, a 150 lbs mirror fell by me, missed me by a foot

Your point?

this July/August

>be me
>contract meningitis
>spend 10 days in induced coma
>have tracheotomy
>get filled with propofol and haloperidol because I keep fighting the doctors and trying to pull tube out of my neck
>have two lumbar punctures
>get better
>months off work
>only just really recoverd friom it now

so yeah, that was a knockabout of pure fun

black ice on highway at 3 am going 70, hit one of those big signs on the side and ripped it in half

still remember the exact three thoughts I had in order: I'm dreaming, this can't be happening, I'm going to die.

Life is meaningless, and death is always a moment away

I thought I was in hell when it came to the fire. I've never seen more destruction personally in my life

luckily no fire for me, just dark and silence

glad we both made it

You ever go back to where it happened?

had to drive past the same spot 2 weeks after, sign was still torn in half

had to try and not have a mini panic attack

you?

I go to the shopping center by the apartment usually but never into the apartment complex.

So basically I had a exploded plug that you could safely put in, note you could still see where the prongs where. I grabbed some scissors an completed the circuit perfectly. Lots of sparks. No one else noticed. Ps this was in science class, junior year

>Hey, Sup Forums, have you had any near death experiences?
Yes

>Are you afraid of dying?
No, but afraid of the suffering

lol

>Yes
>No

what?

when i was a kid i was choking on a candy (one of those weird gumball types) couldnt breath and after a bit of panicking i fell to the floor and started going unconscious and then for some reason i jolted and shoved my fingers down my throat as far as i could, i started vomiting after and i somehow got it out i felt exhausted and passed out while sobbing

Before you ask:
>What happens?

Multispatial and temporal consciousness.

Now you have no gag reflex and shove cock down your throat

i had that stupid "above body" experience. i was getting my wisdom teeth out and i had a vision from above where the doctor and nurse seemed to be all over me. the amount of reaching out and over me seemed excessive. i think i died and they freaked out. really. it's very irritating to have such a generic stupid fucking experience. hopefully it was only because i had heard of it and seen it depicted before.

i got lost in the desert without water one time and who knows how long i had left. i was drinking my own piss to stay alive and it was getting brown, could barely drink it tbh

i didn't want to die at the time but i wish i had died then. my life has been total shit ever since.

I have this creepy feeling that all people can just kill themselves if they could we humans are easy to kill we think we are safe but this is just an illusion i mean sure we have some rules and we follow them and we pay respect to them and this is what our goverments want but the true is there are some people that are like me and we know that in every moment in our life we can just die and be killed by every person so what do ya think user am i kid or am i adult ?

I almost had a stroke, or had a simple stroke I dunno. Have had migraines since I was young and have had sudden loss of circulation many times so I definitely have some kind of blood clot. It's scary mostly because of how sudden it can happen, I went from being fine watching something to convulsing in pain as my vision failed and I could form thoughts or words. I'm 23 by the way.

>got hit by a car
>woke up in the hospital 4 days later
>couldn't remember anything and missing most of my left foot
>had 5 surgeries to rebuild my foot
>took me a year to start walking again

Am I afraid of death? No. It's the one thing every living being has in common.

No near death experience for me.

I think I'm more afraid of pain, or the act of dying itself, than I am of death.
I'm afraid of surviving the process.
I'm terrified of life.

Was smoking with a few friends in the car. The driver is probably the worst when high. I'm sitting in the back and we going down the road and he goes for a right turn but he does it so fucking slow. All of a sudden I hear loud honking in the distant. Still haven't fully turned so I turn and look back and see a huge trailer truck come within inches of the back of the car. He just made the turn by a few seconds. Heart pounding and lose high instantly. Truck couldn't slow down fast enough so he was honking at us.