How does it feel to be an Asian guy in a western nation? You are literally the most undesired race out of everyone...

How does it feel to be an Asian guy in a western nation? You are literally the most undesired race out of everyone. White and Asian girls would rather go for black guys than Asian guys. I get you guys work hard and make money almost equivalent to a white man, but you will forever be sexually undesired because of your tiny bodies and tiny dicks. You will never satisfy a woman, and no women find you attractive. What's it like to live with a 3-4 inch cock? Do you get angry at other Asian women when you see them flock to white men because they don't even want to be with Asian men?

Pic related. Does this Asian girl cheating on her bf with me for my white dick trigger you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kom9wMpLIzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They make the best traps though.

but you get triggered because you're cucks to blacks though?

all it means for me is i pretty much only get to fuck asians

white bois and asian bois are both cucks

whitey and asians cant compete

asian girls who date white guys are size queens.
They outgrow asians and move onto white guys.
Then they outgrow white guys and get cuck'd by master black race.

Seriously asking all asian /b fags. Blacks are niggers, everyone hates them, they are poor uneducated and savage so until they stop killing themselves and start working hard and just stop being niggers, white people wont feel what niggers feel. Also white people can have huge dicks too. Asians however, act decent, make money, don't kill each other, so their limit is their physical traits.

not asian, but this is pretty low.
you're being a dick, asians aren't perfect but they don't deserve less respect imo. If you want to put them in their place, you're probably not doing it with the black cuck methodology.
they have sex bots and vr anyways. hit 'em where it hurts, RIGHT IN THE ANIME.
YUP YOU HEARD ME.
START CALLING EVERYTHING THATS ANIMATED ANIME. THEY FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT.

also video games? we invented those. japanese games suck. Walt Disney came in his own mouth and it was more glorious than anything Hey-oh Meesazaki ever did. their entertainment sucks. NOW YOU'VE GOT IT! YOU KNOW HOW TO DEFEAT THEM

but most Asian girls don't even want Asian men

Not true because most asians care about money and reputation. They are also scared of black people

We Asian guys are really nice guys and we love to share. Go ahead keep all the Asian bitches, we love white pussies too.

White girls don't like Asian guys. They'd go black before they go yellow

Not as bad as a white guy with a 3 inch dick because it's not a surprise they are small.

Lets hold hands and together make the world a better place

meh, the rich will be able to chose their race in the 2040s anyway OP, and gender soon after that. You're going to start seeing celebrities and tech billionaires stop aging in pictures.. Gene therapy is coming, and it's going to destroy the racial divide.

Put aside our differences

White guy here. Pic related. Asian gf

I love u

I'm part white, asian, and black.. Did I just win something?

Hey buddy, i'm exactly the same
Chinese and Malgash too heh?

>tfw pol find out about this

Well who the fuck can I bait when that happens faggot? FUCK

Only in AMERICA

FIGHT ME FAGGOTS

The billions of poor people who can't afford to be a 14 year old chinese girl, when they turn 75.

Asian guy here ama

And maybe one day

>White and Asian girls would rather go for black guys
I actually see white + Asian, white + white and Asian + Asian more then white + black and Asian + black much more

The only visual proof I have of white/Asian women with black guys are a small handful of single moms pushing around a stroller with a mix race baby without ever seeing them with a guy ever

Hell I even see more black girls doing interracial dating then black guys

What a stupid video, you cant see anything!

Just maybe ...

Azn guy here
>7" hard
I don't really care about what women want. Plus, I feel worse for white bois

Virginfag detected

Our children will learn

to love again.

Really not that bad. I'm Asian. Don't have tiny dick. Have fucked white girls. Currently dating a hot Asian girl.all the girls I've fucked said my dick is pretty big and way bigger than expected, so the stereotypes kinda helped me.

>wearing condom

What a pussy

Really? Almost any time I see an asian girl shes with an asian guy. I might have seen two asian/white couples irl in the past ten years.

Shit bait is shit

insecure Sup Forumsfag please go

There's tons of hideous, retarded weebs for them to fuck.

Probably less likely to have inherited genetic diseases. That's a win I guess? Genetic diversity ftw?

are you retarded? chinks are one of the worst race ive ever seen. the shit they still do is fucked up. not to mention one of the most ugly and biggest racists out there lmao

haha, white boi angry that me and my homies cucked him now he gotta pick on the weakass asian niggas to feel tough haha how does it feel that blacks cuck both yall?

Asian guy here. I'll admit that most Asian girls like white guys, maybe even more than they like Asian guys. It's even common that Asian girls might say"I only date white guys." to make themselves seem more American or distance themselves from Asian stereotypes. But Asian guys just gotta not give a fuck and stop acting like beta faggots.

That's three ugly fucking humans.

Go back to ur own thread. Did it get pruned already?

Same here bud. I've only dated non-asian women. It's not that I prefer them over Asian women. It's just there aren't many options where I live.

Op is talking about asians that grow up in western countries

Hapa are master race. Asian man with white women is OK in my book (I'm a white male that has only dated asian women). Just no nignogs please

Two wrongs don't make a right, Deshawn.

I wonder why we have to have such retarded racial threads. Then I realize that they're perpetuated by teenagers. Real adults no longer care. I've been with other races in bed (white guy) and found that the only one I'm not particularly into is black chicks.

They're just not my thing. I mean, sure they fuck back like a gay guy's power bottom but after a certain point you're just tired of listening to bruno mars and acting like thrusting is a dance move. Then I felt a bit of empathy with those black dudes that deal with that shit.

Are you tripping dude, Asian people are the most polite and hard working.

Pic related current Asian gf.

Those kids are cute as fuck.

That, is an extreme stereotype.

Asians of SOME nationalities are very polite, that's true. However, the Chinese for example are very, very fucking rude. They're borderline savage in some instances.

Go to Hong Kong and tell any one of them that they're Chinese. It's an insult to the point that they'll say "no, I'm from Hong Kong." Mainland Chinese are trash.

youtu.be/Kom9wMpLIzE

Im asian and have no problem with asian girls and white guys, theres plenty women out there for all. Just be careful that the asian girl likes who you are and not because youre just white. Girls tend to care more about status than males so many of them shun their asianess and get white bfs to further their status. I stay away from weab white girls for the same reason. Also agree no nignogs.

/thread

Learn to read

That I do agree with you Chinese people are the worst. Yet wasn't this thread about Asian people who live in western world. In that case, I don't think it's true at all.

Well, anyone who sees race as status is fucking crazy anyways. I keep a wide arm towards people who like me without first getting to know me. That's just smart social thinking.

It's like "why do you like me so much without even taking to me first?"

honestly, who really knows asian families will also know that most asian stay with asian. my gf is the first of her whole family of 1st and 2nd generation immigrants, altogether about 40 persons, to be with a non asian. the others try to get one out of their own community, the guys import hot asian girls from their home country if they cannot find any here.
the elderly are so fucking racists and have prejudices that are hilarious. saying white men are bad for always cheating. most of the guys from the family did that themselves though. fucking shallow.

Shows how little you know

learn to think
>guys with big dicks
>guys with money
what you think girls go for?

what is really sad is asian dudes getting hella white pussy in an america catered to white supremicists. Owned at your own game, and btw, asians statistically have higher income and are better in you white folk in every category despite your hollywood demasclination.

Perhaps, but I've dated Asian women who have those old attitudes. It's extremely prevalent when they're second generation.

I dated a Chinese girl who I literally met at her parent's restaurant. I came to her home for dinner to meet them (she hadn't told them I was white) and even though I'm very clean-cut and successful the mandarin in the other room was (from what I could gather) "he's fucking WHITE, what are you doing to us X?!?!"

Asians aren't racist? Nigga please.

Put it this way. Would you rather make 57 k and me master race, or 74 k and never be sexually desired plus have 3 inch penis. You can always make more money. No way 17k is worth being asian

Just like you couldn't pay me 100 k to be a gay

All these crying white dweebs on Sup Forums. Only place you can grovel with the white supremicy crumbling before your eyes. United states is project to be a majority minority country in 20 years, guess what, fastest growing population is asians. #ripwhiteboys hahahaahah

White guy here. These threads are usually started as trollbait, and this thread in particular was probably made by an Asian guy trying to cause racial tensions.

Most Asians are pretty cool in my opinion, and i think whites and asians are pretty similar, more so than other races.

Oh btw, those are very talented dancers/choreographers go checkout their videos when you have time :D
Jawn Ha
Ryanimay Conferido
Charles Nguyen
Hokutokonishi

Many Chinese people are rude because only in the past few decades did China become so rich. If you go from poor to rich overnight, youll retain some of those tendencies you had when you were poor.

HK vs Mainland china is not about politeness. Its about HK wanting to be separate from China due to different beliefs. Taiwan is the same way. People from China left and started their own country/culture in HK and Taiwan because they were fed up with China and dont want to be associated with China any longer.

did u post that ass pic of your gf? can u post her tits?

You mean Hispanics? Dumb yellow tree crawling nigger.

Yah lol no one gave a fuck so I deleted lol

I'm viet and I have a 7.5 inch shlong. I love how you know asian penis lengths because your used to seeing them in your mouth all the time. Hhahahaahah

As long as I'm hitting it I don't fucking care. Asians have shit game anyways tokyo drift.

i do, its a nice ass, reminds me of my asian ex

post her tits! is she as flat as a pancake?

Look it up again you insect, in the past it was hispanics, the future of the u.s. In about 10 years, fastest growing minority group will be asians #fact #bachelors #gettingmasters

No she has pretty big tits

money is sexy. being successful is sexy. wake up white trash. it is ok for me when you have 5 minutes of good feeling for posting that shit on Sup Forums.

It's not racism. It's stereotyping. Asian parents prefer their children to date within their own cultures which nothing's wrong if you really think about it. But I get where u coming from. It's the same hassles for the Asian guy who are dating non-Asian women too. Asian parents think White women can't take care of their family like Asian women can.

u guys r all fags. Post of of all this pussy you are getting or your huge cocks fucking or gtfo.

I think it's kind of funny actually.

Asians and Caucasians evolved to have small flaccid dicks because they would literally get frostbite and freeze off in the cold climates they lived in, if they didn't retract. The people who didn't reproduce, did not because their dicks actually froze off; no kidding.

People who don't have this adaptation had ancestors who lived in traditionally hot climates, so they never developed this weird adaptation. People don't think about this shit.

>posting pics of sexy naked amateur girls
>posting the pussies they actually get
come on. what would you really prefer to see? this thread is already sad enough.

So your white mind can admire my 7.5 inch cock? Fuck off new fag. I only go on this stupid site to laugh at you sad fuckers. Seriously. Stand up my asin brethern, it is time to take over the united states from inside like a festering parasite. Hahaahah a giant long yellow festering parasite. #thankyouwesternfood

Hong Kees are thrash though, just less thrashier than the original source people.

haha dumb ass asian nigga you weaka den whiteys which i didnt think was possible. black men are the true master race

They also make the lowest income in the united states statistically. But i know alot of cool black people, only fights i've gotten in are other asians and racist white boys.