NZ Thread - nudes edition

NZ Thread - nudes edition

Why are IDs even gone?

hbnudeshb@gmail .com
for hawkes bay

because you touch yourself at night

Any cute boys tonight?

Don't trade with this guy, He's an absolute Faggot

Chch reporting. How yall doing? Friday night and I'm home early. Feeling bleeeuuurrrrghhhhh and my mates were boring me so I made my excuses and came back home.

Fell asleep on the couch and just woken up feeling half drunk half hungover and pretty spaced out.

reporting in.

sounds comfy as fuck user. The half drunk half hungover spaced out feeling is very cosy

why am i an absolute faggot?

Yes

Post feet :3

fuck off faggot

The OP says "no bully"

Cheers bro.

I'm starting to get toey now. Don't wanna eat, don't wanna watch TV, don't wanna fap.

I reckon I'll still be here on the couch and in Sup Forums in seven hours time. Oh well.

moar

No

No

crate day boys?

I hate christchurch

yeah boy

Feilding palmy girls?, also bumping for interest

Can't find any fucking weed in Chch, this sucks... Would love to get an ounce or two and not have to worry about it for a while. Gonna have to start growing myself after I move soon I think.

Also, just saw Your Name (Kimi no Na wa) at Riccarton tonight, there were a decent amount of people there. Great movie, teared up a lot. People there seemed to love it too which is cool.

weeaboos deserve death faggot

bruh...

my point stands

bredda...

Went to high school with her
Fuck her, she always led me on

fat people should also die

Name.?

pal...

Starts with bian___
If you know that part you'll know her

Dont really know how to spell it actually

Hawkes Bay

>Christchurch

Always, no homo though

any other weird chch vidya playing anime watching no-friends here

If by vidya playing anime watching no friends you mean vidya with some friends, then yes.

What vidya you been on lately?
I've mostly been doing handhelds, 3DS and Vita because I've hacked both of them so free games galore. Haven't been feeling the PC lately for whatever reason, I needa upgrade. Watch Dogs 2 crashes in combat.

tumeke cuz

Dunners reporting.

Just got back from D1 in the stadium, it was pretty fucking cool. Homie didn't qualify though.
Some nice cars competing!

Just got back into WoW for legion so mostly that.

Ah, never really got into an MMO. When I was younger and wanted to play them I didn't have the internet, or it was too shit. Now it just kinda sucks going into them long after they've come out, and alone. Too much of a time sink for me too I guess.

Fuck is wrong with you, I aint posting my feet, degens like you belong on a cross

Still sr20?

did you stick your tiny dick in all the fast cars? kek faggot

Yeah, man. Not many SR's out there now, but this one was

Super funny, good chat.

Westfag here, whats everyone doing on a boring friday night?

chonty has one hell of an ass for an asian

where da nudes at

pics

tits or gtfo

Aye, how do you know her?

Its not me idiot..

he doesn't think its you, he is saying to post her tits or gtfo. you're the fucking idiot kek

My mate just swapped his auto de s14 for a a31 20det

ahuh.. sure

she went to school with a asian girl i was with,so just followed her on IG

her pubes are out

Your mate got a good trade. A31's are dope, they're pretty much S13's underneath so easy as to modify suspension and shit

she have any nudes?

Those are all i had. She shows more on instagram though i only saw it when i was on tinder.. Maybe ask that guy

anyone want to trade nudes?

Not nudes, just lots of bikini/underwear pics. typical IG hoe. Who knows what is on her private though. Generally gets mad when people screenshot her snaps, seems to have a new bf every month so she's desperate as fuck. major daddy issues though.

Honestly, like.. Just post them dude, spread some joy for xmas. No need to be greedy, hoarding pictures from other threads like you earned them.

check'd and yeah, i can tell she has got mad issues.. Hey i'd fuck her, but she seems like such an uptight bitch at the same time. Auckland girls man..

Fuck

Exactly what I thought and it's already certified for turbo and suspension, I'm
Pretty sure it's actually a 20de +T

Would bite down hard

gross fat shit

Already certed too? Yo, that's good as

Pls tell this dumb wench to neck her self asap

Who the fuck is using the name strat trap on the tc

Rip to the homie, and he got forced into the gravel by that Silvia? Caught it on the live stream

If I could find a fat girl that looked like that I'd fuck her every night.

Yeah, he did well to avoid that one. The qually runs were bangers but two wheels off on both of them

Real well to avoid it
Shit house, 130hp surprised me, kek

Classic Darren

I think that super shiny concrete helped, but yeah. Goes hard for what it is, legit ow

Three hours and counting. Are you still here?

Omfg I know her

Congratulations

How?

You have jessies nudes too?...trade anymore?

whats up hoes. who awake in this bitch

me

up2? im going for the whole damn thing, drop your contact deets

[email protected] If you have whakatane nudes they're what I really want

Have an email to trade with?

Right here

[email protected]

cute boy right here dudo

auckland yeeee

sup G , ready to mobilize? drop deets