Feels thread?

Feels thread?
My best friend since forever is now fucking the love of my life that just broke up with me after cheating on me with him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sK9-eyCcFX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that bitch is nasty as fuck and you essentially just had sex with your "bestfriend."

go to them with a gun, threthen to kill them both, put the gun in his or hers hand pointed to your head and force his or hers finger on the trigger.

Are you going to allow yourself to be cucked?
Stand up for yourself you poor excuse of a man. Pathetic.
Stand up otherwise you deserve it.

Considered that, but they call the cops anytime I'm near them. All started because I kept drinking and essentially pushed them away from me. Now I'm thinking go back to drinking, fuck a bunch of bitches, and laugh in their faces when the guilt tears their entire relationship apart

You don't have to get them knowing it was you. Sometimes its better to do things from a distance so you can get a full view.

Yeah sounds like you brought it upon yourself, but who cares? Fuck 'em.
You do what you gotta do to get even and get over it. But don't surrender and bend over like a pussy.

Thankfully she broke it off after the first time they had sex. I fucked her earlier that day and covered her in jizz and came inside of her. So he got the shit end of that deal

Not a bad idea, constantly feel suicidal anyways

This pic is feels of my whole life.

Op ignore the edgy virgins here calling you cuck.
1. You are not a cuck, since you broke up (if you stayed with her you would have been). You are cheated, which is the same but with your dignity left.
2. This shit can happen to anyone.
3. Don't seek vengeance or some bs move on and learn from that experience (like how to identify cheating whores)
4. Stop calling her "love of your life", she's a cheating whore. When you find the true love of your life, she wouldn't be doing that to you.

Cheer up user, shit happens.

>kim fucking kardashian

>niggers thread

Thanks user. I do need to move on.
It's just hard they were my only friends and I gave them places to live (at different times) when they had nowhere to go. I may have been a drunk fuck but I loved them and I was loyal. They're the ones missing out

I'm not interested in your problems, but I'm feeling generous. Your 'best friend', which I'm aware that you called that simply because you're beta and had to claw your way out of the friend zone, is a selfish slut. I suggest you begin treating her like one so she can learn from her mistakes rather than being worshipped for them.

Not quite. Best friend as in dude. Fucked my now ex girl. Started off as the alpha out of my friend group got drunk all year and now looks like I lost my spot

So your best friend is dishonorable. That's just as beta as any cringe thread. He will suffer for it when she does the same thing to him at greater magnitude, working her way through your friends list. Shit's always the same.

>i don't care
>gives bad advice with a straight face
>expects op to fall for it and have a hard time

i think my girlfriend is cheating on me atm, may i join the feels?

Is this Hesh in the background?

I took her virginity back in hs almost a year ago so if she'll do it to me I can't imagine how bad she'll fuck him over

*almost 10 years ago

Absolutely, being a slave to the pussy can burn you

First one I actually cared about did something similar when I was in college. At first I took action on it, but given that my friends were all out to subvert what was previously my presumed authority, they turned on me. So I chose to take no action for her and systematically destroyed my former friends' lives for sport. Eventually she did the same thing to the usurper after realizing his true nature, I'm told he cried, the news was sweet. No action is likely the best action. In the meanwhile, sit on your grief and use it to steel yourself. There are shitstorms ahead.

youtu.be/sK9-eyCcFX4

There are 2 roads; on one you follow a bunch of self-help and support nonsense that keeps you from thinking about it until it fades away and you learn nothing. On the other, you sit and think about it for a long while before coming to the conclusion that the people you cared about will betray you, given the chance. And such a thing never happens again if my last 2 decades are any indicator.

Solid advice man, thanks. I'm going to step back from that whole group and watch the show.

Well that's not entirely accurate-- they DID happen again, but I was able to take it in stride. Whores will whore, male and female. The one you care about though, that one stings. And you can wallow or use it.

she sent me a picture yesterday with another man and didnt reply after that

If she's not responding, it's not good news. Sorry man. Part of how I found out about my ex and my friend was going to their house when they weren't responding

One thing to remember: He got your girl by going behind your back and pretending to be her "friend" while you were going through a rough patch (unless she's totally ruthless and you just didn't see it). That sort of behaviour comes with other, less desirable tendencies, that over time they are unable to hide because of sloppiness. That'll be where the situation starts to unravel.

Harsh. Last two snaps I ever got from an old girlfriend was her in a different room. In just panties and a unzipped jacket.
Told me she fucked another dude. Ended up being her boss, who is at least 15 years older and is an Obstetrician. Feelsfuckingbadman

One things for sure, there's already enough shit going on in life, last thing you need is the girl that you think is the one for you leaving. Or worse, being with someone else.

Don't be a cuck op. Make yourself better by focusing on actually important things in your life while watching them Fuck their own lives

Wow that is actually horrible, sorry man

This is the last reply i got

>best friend
>fucking my lover
>him

Youre either a faggot or a chick

either way dick/tits or gtfo

I've had 2 related to picture
First one was with my first girlfriend of 3 years. Lost out virginity to each other, at 16. She had eating disorder and had huge stash of pro anorexia photos on her computer. I deleted them, she starting hitting me with a belt, I accidentally threw her into our bedroom mirror, she got bruises along her back; called the cops. We sorted our shit out, I was in a serious car crash, on my way home from uni. Almost died, she cheated while I was in hospital, told me I couldn't satisfy her in intensive care so she had to get it from somewhere. That's the short story, there's more if you want.
Second story: happened in the last month:
Met girl at club, hit it off straight away, sex was fucking perfect, she's gorgeous, funny etc. got hell distant hell quick after being really clingy. Questioned her about it, we argued, went ou Clubbing, found her biting my friends neck. Called her a slut, left. She then went home with a different friend of mine, came over to mine 2 days later apologising saying biggest wake up call she's realised she wants to be with me blah blah: stupidly forgave her, stayed together another 6 weeks. Found out she cheated on me literally every weekend. Told her she was a whore who couldn't keep her legs shut and to stay away from me. Still tries to talk to me now