ITT

ITT
i post pictures of flooded basements i pumped out.

Bump

Hows the smell typically?

like mildew or like a river

what was the strangest things you found in one of the basements?

Jesus... Where the Fuck did this happen?

Everything looks so heavily damaged

How long until these basements are found flooded?!

strange how like dead things?
just mice here or there. frogs.

Good thread

i worked for a company that would hire me to go out to foreclosed homes and check for damage and repair them. some of these houses would sit like this for months because the power would be shut off or the sump pump would go out.

are the basements all empty?

not always, sometimes people leave a lot of stuff behind. this is all from one house.

Months?! That's fucked, you must have a fairly strong stomach to bare the sights and smells. Do you actually have to walk through the water sometimes?

yeah i have to go in and take pictures of everything. i have rain boots when the water gets low enough for me to walk in it. but when im pumping it out all i have to do is put the hose down there and sit in my truck and wait.

i would get 200$ to pump a basement some would take me an hr some would take 6-8hrs.

i just remembered all my other pics that have flooded basements are on my other hdd, id have to restart my pc and plug it in. i dont do this job anymore sadly i really miss it. anyways ill get more pics if you want. thread my die before i get back.