I think I just got cucked! Me and my gf took a short break, three days max...

I think I just got cucked! Me and my gf took a short break, three days max. We get back together and a few days later she asks me if I fucked anyone else. Of course I said no. She says "oh okay" and tries to move on. I ask her the same question and she doesn't want to answer at first then, after some pestering, she admits she fucked a guy she met at this class. I laugh at her and call BS. This upset her somehow and she shows me the texts. They started talking 2 days after our break started and talked about the sex in the texts. He asked her for a pic of her pussy, which she had always refused to do for me, and she sent it!

Then if all that wasn't enough, she sent me the pic of him to remind me what her other options are. She said he was longer than me and the thickest she has ever been with. I guess he made her squirt during sex and then came all over her pussy. She then just got up and left for no fucking reason like she was trying to fuck with me. Now, I'm not small by any means, but compared to this greek god...WTF!

What the hell do I even do? Leave her because this is obviously ridiculous at best and cruel at worst? Or stay, because I do love her. IDK why but this whole thing has turned me on too, which is crazy to me.

Pic related: It's him.

Fuck off you retard...

Get rekt. Enjoy sloppy seconds for the rest of your life. Never able to fill her void

Oh dear. You got played.

Your "GF" obviously had the hots for this guy, that's why she took the "break" just to fuck him. And of course, you'll never measure up to her experience with him.

Leave her or become cuck.

Get heartbroken and start working out - getting jacked.

>> dafuq?

>> 713815372 for real. this is so whack.

Haha yep. Sounds like I know what my new plan is for the winter

ITT: Boys shocked that women want to fuck men

ITT: realists

>probably bait but whatever
Leave her. The relationship is poisoned. You'll never get over this.

Leave her. There was no reason for her to show you his pic. This will always stand between the two of you, i couldn't see a way for me to ever really trust her again.

>> 713816035 I can't quote for shit lol

dude, go fuck another girl.

girls love mind games and drama. Get yourself an option. She'll either leave you or hold on to you tighter... its a win-win.

Fuck her friend. Friends whatever.

I haven't been in the same situation, but I've done it to my exGF.

leave that fucking whore and let chad fuck her until he gets bored and fucks some other slut

haha you guys have the right idea

tell her you want to watch him fuck her so he comes over, pretend to enjoy, and then when he's most vunerable, make whatever move you think is right, kek.
>why is this stranger raping my gf
>why is he wearing a mask
>why is coldplay playing

real alphas tase naked men, thats what my mom told me

Honestly if this isn't bait you are such a pathetic piece of shit to not see something like this coming.

Girls who haven't yet reached the point in their lives when they will accept and practice monogamy aren't suitable for long term relationships plain and simple, and trying to impose that type of relationship on a girl like this will land you in the inevitable situation you find yourself in. You are "emotional side comfort" and nothing more to her. You are easily replaceable and so is her "fuck toys" like this dude in the pic.

You don't love her user. And if you do/did love her right now your only logical move is to stop loving her and move the fuck on. Some other user said fuck her friends and if you have the social gravity to make that sort of situation happen that would definitely be your next move, but they way you are describing this situation my guesses are you do not have those kind of cards in your hand.

Advice for the future, if you're interested in monogamy, SCREEN your woman thouroughly to find out if they are done with their 'fun' stage yet (some woman are never done with this stage). Uglier women or high self esteem but unattractive tend to usually be at this part but this isn't a guarantee either so do some research on your woman before you decide to become committed to one person

>emotional side comfort.

OP here. That's some real shit. FDB

Trust me bro I've been in a similar situation before and obviously in the beginning it really fucked me up emotionally, but in hindsight it was so obvious that the girl I had mistaken to be someone I'd want to spend the rest of my life with had 0 intentions of settling down at 16 years old. Pretty fucking obvious right? Well when you're blinded by love and inexperience its easy to get fucked over.

Im hoping for you that your level of attachment isn't high enough that you won't be able to recovery from this in the near future, because thats what happened to me. I've been doing heroin since that (almost 8 years later) and I'm still not fully okay from all that.

But what I have done is make way smarter decisions with the women I choose to be with and right now I've been dating this woman for a year who is the epitome of loyalty believe it or not. Indian woman stick by their man, it really is incredible.

If you can find a hot indian woman I guarantee you, you wont be disappointed if monogamy is what you're looking for

I like the cuck shit and all. But my gf saybshe dont want to do that. Ok will just be my fantasy
U gf do something important whitout you.
Remember i am a glorius fag cuck. I say u must leave her 4ever

Something semi similar happened to me
In a relationship for two years with gf, I move back to help take care of my mother.
Long distance relationship. SHe says she wants to take a break for a day or two to see if this is what she really wants.

I agree cause i was fucking stupid. Not realizing women are all whores and she jsut wanted a guilt free pass to fuck some guy while saying it was jsut a break between us to see if she really wanted the relationship.

IN essence never agree to a temp break with your girl. If she wants to leave let her, but dont agree to it, she is jsut cucking you in a way that wont guilt her (as if most women even experience guilt to begin with)

kys

I am 12 and this is bait.

Break up, man. Leave her, she played you. A little break doesn't mean to go fuck around. You can fuck around after a real break up. A little break helps to reevaluate the relationship.

Just go, be calm, be nice, say thx for the lovely time but she isn't the right one to start a family. don't give her any reasons to bitch about you. Shit happens.

Leave her

Right idea here OP

This.

Gay b8, thx for trying

Leave her OP
Tf this is not such a hard concept to understand.
if you have to come to Sup Forums for advice on your relationship you deserve to get cucked
>Beta Faggot

this op