Currently tripping on 1P-LSD

Currently tripping on 1P-LSD
Anyone want to refer me to some good albums to listen to on the trip that isn't the flaming lips.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBamIi0tIRg
soundcloud.com/desertdwellers/amani-santa-fe-full-moon-9-29
soundcloud.com/desertdwellers/amani-activation-santa-fe-4-27
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no fuck off and die.

You are now breathing manually.

of Montreal - Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer?

and you need to calm down mate

2112 by rush

you little fucking cunt...
go swallow a bottle of Tylonol, you cowardly fucking asshole

i will fucking hate you until the day i die you god - damned twisted fucking nigger-loving hate-speech-spreading fucking shit skin faggot

fuck you. FUCK YOU. F U C K Y O U. you fucking cockstain shitskin FUCK

this is what you wanted isn't it? i know it is
i know this is what you wanted
you've been waiting for ours for daddy to get mad enough to fuck you up your FUCKING little cunt-boi faggot ass

well here's daddy

YOUR FUCKING MOM HATES YOU
YOUR FUCKING DAD HATES YOU
YOU HATE YOURSELF
SO JUST
FUCKING
DIE
YOU'RE TOO SCARED OF THE SHOTGUN SO JUST FUCKING CUT THE WRISTS AND LET THEM BLEED

jesus fucking christ i hate that you guys have to make me this mad, but i guess i'ts just a sign of the times

Op here, you are based.
Much appreciated

Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon.
yet me give you this link, user... for your viewing pleasure... you'll enjoy it... I've done it... comfy.

Dark Side of the Rainbow
youtube.com/watch?v=bBamIi0tIRg

Pink Floyd-Dark side of the moon

Made my night, love ya, buddy-roll.

What's your dose?

I'll be honest, no fuckin clue. 100 microgs?
I just took one hit, not sure abou TV the specific dosage, though.

And you haven't peaked yet?/. Tripped before?

>microgs
Wait a minute I think I have my answer here
>mg
>microgs
>mg

Swimming in the flood by passion pit.

>microgs
Plz be b8

Oh no, my peak is long gone. Nah, I guess I'm pretty experienced, I'm just now losing count of how many times I've tripped. Close to 20, for sure.

OP you need Desert Dwellers.

AMANI Dj Set @ Full Moon Santa Fe by Desert Dwellers
soundcloud.com/desertdwellers/amani-santa-fe-full-moon-9-29

Ok kid.

Micrograms you dense fuck.

(You) (Cross-thread)
(You) (Cross-thread)
(You) (Cross-thread)
(You) (Cross-thread)
(You) (Cross-thread)
N O S T A L G I A T H R E A Dse54

>Micrograms
>I'm pretty experienced

>you dense fuck.

Seriously, if you listen to a aingle suggestion out of this thread, let it be Desert Dwellers. Here's another great set, different style than the first.

AMANI Dj Set @ Activation Santa Fe by Desert Dwellers
soundcloud.com/desertdwellers/amani-activation-santa-fe-4-27

Here mister troll, have some more food. You are so funny. Everyone's attention is focused on you. That must feel great.

Except nobody loves you, nobody wants to be around you, and your life is overall a shitshow. You'd be better off dead and you know it. As a pathetic last ditch measure you come online and troll, it gives you just enough negative attention that you can avoid ending your miserable existence. Good for you.

Op here, not the one who called you a dense fuck.
You dose higher than micrograms? I take it you're the "I prefer drinking my acid straight from the bottle" kind of guy?

Currently listening to Of Montreal, but note is certainly taken.

Nobody measures LSD in anything but micrograms. You don't hear "I took a milligram of acid." That sounds fucking stupid and most anyone would call them out on their bullshit because NOBODY MEASURES LSD IN MILLIGRAMS. This guy is just trolling. And even if someone did take 1000ug (1mg) of acid, they'd call it a ten strip, and even THEN, they'd be full of shit 99% of the time. Most people claiming to have taken high doses of LSD are liars trying to boost their ego by sounding cool and experienced.

>Thinking I'm a troll

>You dose higher than micrograms?
I haven't laughed like that in a very long time. I'm actually lightheaded. I'm saving this thread.

Oh God Kek, thank you for blessing me with this god-tier bait.

But Of Montreal isn't trippy whatsoever. It's not what you need to reach higher ground, to encounter spirituality. You need music designed from the ground up for psychedelic discovery.

You are a troll. None of what you say is valid. Your writings entire purpose is to enrage the reader. Trippy OP doesn't get it and thinks you're serious, but that won't last when you're literally not making any kind of sense.

There is nothing better than this op...

Nah, Pink Floyd is overrated nonsense that doesn't do much for tripping. It sounds pretty, but it's really nothing special.

Anything by Psychic TV esp the video Dream Machine... Grateful Dead > Dead Set > Drums and Space, Iron Butterfly Inna Gadda Davida (full albumside version) pretty much antything Steelpole Bathtub did, Current 93, My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult is good.. NIN Broken made my brains dribble down the back of my neck once... the list goes on and on

Dark side of the rainbow

This

jon hopkins track collider

That was fun.

1) Know your dosage. You're a moron otherwise.

2) Don't come to Sup Forums while tripping. A) It's lame. B) You're going to get fucked with.

3) Don't feed trolls

Honestly I did 1000's of hits and sold millions back in the day, I measured it in tabs, when I did liquid I didn't bother measuring I mad a paper dabber on a food colouring bottle and dabbed it on the side of my hand between the thumb and forefinger... the only time I had a measurement was when I had crustal lsd to break down into liquid for dipping or dabbing, and then yes is was in micrograms (shit is not very dense)

You are literally retarded.

That whole album is insane.

Shpongle is great.

Anything by Shlomo. Cashmere Cat always takes me on a good ride. And Shpongle is only good when you trip. Shpongle is definitely the trippiest of the 3 I mentioned.

Now hey, I'm sure, in an industrial setting, theyd be measuring in much more convenient units, like liters, like what you drink, or kilos, if you like to see space in your nostrils.

>literally
You need to look that word up in the dictionary before you use it bud.

Don't be so butthurt, there's a whole world out there, no need to get so upset over something so small.

I'm talking about people doing large doses simaltaneously. A drop of liquid or two isn't a large dose.

At this point I one hundred percent don't know what you're talking about because it has practically nothing to do with what I said.

I had a bag of 1000 burst in my stomach on the way back from San Francisco... I had a psychic link with the bald spot of a man at the front of the bus for a lot of the trip

That's pretty good advice actually.

I never did a drop or 2 of anything, and I broke it down on large scale, after 3 trips to San Fran and back I found an easier method, to get crystals shipped in stuffed animals via fedex rather than swallowing multiple bags of 1000

Fair point.

Sure, but the prior ridiculous attempt at trolling was so fucking stupid that anything coming from this moron at this point is rendered nonsense and not worth listening to. Hence, literally retarded.

Yup. Now kindly fuck right off with your desperate attention whoring.

I'm talkin metrics, boo! Liquids, solids, gasses, acids, they've all gotta be measured somehow, baby!

Is was retarded I agree. And it worked. What does that say?

I wasn't attention whoring. Tbh I don't like drugs. I've lost family members to that shit.