I committed a suicide and woke up in my bed ( Breath of Life ) Not a dream

I committed a suicide and woke up in my bed ( Breath of Life ) Not a dream

Welcome to the team!
Hasn't anybody told you not to speak about this?

>committed a suicide

I fucking saw the typo as i posted.... Committed Suicide ?

Fucking for real!?!???

And why not to speak about it!?!?

No, of course not. This is Sup Forums. All posted here is fictional. The only reason we will let OP live in freedom. Otherwhise we would have to get him into the "black hole" to stop him from ever talking about this again.

Obvious, isn't it? Nobody shall ever know about us.

Better than beeing a faggot pointing out the obvious.

DUDE. WHAT IN THE FUCK

Fictitious bullshit. You woke up from your faggot ass dream, faggot.

What you mean?

Btw OP here.... Im sceared man...

Kek yeah okay man, I'd rather point out the obvious than be an autist who had a dream and thinks it's real

Shut the fuck up Kenny....

Fuck off.

No need to be.
A "counselor" of our's will be with you within 12 hours. You are a little bit of the way.

He will tell you everything you need to know about all this. Just, please talk about this with anyone in the meantime.

>please talk about this with anyone in the meantime.
I think you know what i meant. Please DON'T talk with anyone...

Make me spoopy edge lord

Please "Do not" u mean ? And what in the fuck is going on!?

loololol kekd

Yeah, i meant "do not". Please, everything is fine. You have some... lets call it ability for the moment. The counselor will tell you more, and guide you on using them. Please, this may seem a bit irritating, but it is really fine. I only can guess what problems you had for killing yourself. Really, we will help you. Just wait for the counsellor. Can you make it this long?

EXPLAIN

Yes i will and i hope you're not fucking with me ? And how will the counselor find me ?

Severe autism and a lack of compassion from your parents as a child led you to a life of retardation and cringe cancer

As i said. There are people with certain... abilitys. It's always hard if you learn about it with a suicide. Belive me, a simple accident is much easier. And i'm really sorry the counselor takes this long.

the common typos in the question and response posts tell me OP is not only samefagging hard and have very little o offer in the way of creativity but he is also incapable of using a simple spell checker.

OP is the genuine thing; a colossal faggot

This isn't the deep web, you know? It only took us seconds to trace you. No scify, only good old IP addresses.

Brilliant we use his errors, isn't it? After all, besides him and me nobody shall take this for real. That's Sup Forums after all, samefaggings seems total legit here...

Uhm. What Land do i live in ?

Kek the number of posters all but proves OP is Samefagging like a total autist

Fuck the fuck off...

normally i would be the first o play along but you are putting so little effort into this i'm just going to call you out as a faggot and leave this thread

I won't reveal. Please. Don't ask why. You possibly wouldn't like the answer.

Fucking where!? Fucking goddamn....

Kek OP is upset that we're disrupting his autistic circle jerk with himself

Yeah, i already told you i'm samefagging. I also told you why. Security. But you don't belief in this samefagging shit, otherwhise you would have closed your browser.

TELL ME!

Really, no need to be upset. But. there are other "fractions". I don't think they are watching, but... you know. Security-shit.

OP please, there are 5 posters that means myself, and 4 others, there are 3 post that I can tell aren't by you and they are all shit talking you, you're autistic play date is very gay bro

Yeah, leave. Otherwhise i had to pull the "english is not my first tounge" card.

Denmark called....

>"fractions"
Oh fuck dood watch out for those mathematical quantities they'll fuck you up

>Hasn't anybody told you not to speak about this?

Also you never wont know, but you really got fucking close to the whole point.

Uhm. What ????

Don't worry, he's just a stupid bitch.

IM FUCKING OP... TELL ME!!!!!!

>"you never won't know"
Learn to proficiently write in the English language OP

Kill yourself, again. Post a new thread if you wake up again

Ooh damn that was slick OP

Time for the "first tounge card" i guess...

Keep calm, your contact-person will get to you as soon as possible...

Dude. I would but there are like billion fucking Universes and if you kill yourself you wake up in another universe thats still going on. I fucking figured it out....

I'm not even the same guy you told that too earlier but nice try OP

(Repost) -- There are like billion fucking Universes and if you kill yourself you wake up in another universe thats still going on. I fucking figured it out....

Waste of quads you subhuman autist slit your fucking jugular

IM FUCKING OP... DENMARK FUCKING CALLED.

Yeah, thats the simple, easy answer.
If you know how, you can "set a course" for certain "universes". Please. Just wait. Not all of them has us watching for newcomers.

Does this matter?

>IM FUCKING OP... DENMARK FUCKING CALLED.
AUPPOST TO GO HERE... IM FUCKING OP... DENMARK FUCKING CALLED.

Yes go jerk yourself off somewhere else you kike

OP is butthurt

Please tell me !!!!!

Whatever. Just close your eyes and your browser. That will be easier for all of us.

Your counselor will.

When, man!

Make me magic universe fag

As i said, ETA is eleven and a half hours. The latest. He tries to find a "shorter" path to you, but thats not that easy.

That's not how it works. But i won't discuss with you. Tomorrow by this time OP could tell you, but i'm sure he won't after he heard the whole truth.

Okay. Thanks man! Fucking for real

OP here, what whole truth ???

OP if I was your father I would have killed you as a child then hung myself, I just can't fathom this level of mental retardation

I'm really not OP.
Lol. , but to be honest: I know someone who found out exactly that way.

Yeah, the whole truth. There is more, so much more. Just wait for the counselor.

How will i know when hes here ?

OP you're starting to get boring, it's the same autistic shit over and over

Okay man Thanks!

He'll burst through the window and pin you through the anus with his big spiny cock

You will, trust me.

Yeah, cause i stick to the one universal truth. Why should i make up new storys?

Not me.

Committed a suicide would also technically be correct grammar it just sounds weird as fuck.

haha true

Backup has arrived. Thanks mate.

OP I could poke so many holes in your retard fest but you already seem lonely, I'd hate to make your life any more pathetic

>fest
What? Like a Octoberfest?

Add me on Snapchat man! viddim

Prepare for dick pics OP

Yeah except it's just OP beating off and using his tears as lube to fist his anus

I don't think anyone of us has a shift at snapchat right now. Please don't add him.

He already commited suicide at least once. I think he is over that ass-fisting stage in his life.

Well judging by the amount of gay shit in this thread I'd have to disagree on that

Welcome home Shaun

I have to now. Will be back in about 40 minutes.

OP, please wait till we are with you.

I have to go outside man.... This ia fucked....

Is...

Yeah mate, it is.
But believe me, you're doing great. It took me much longer to accept, also time's where different back than.