I have successfully infiltrated chemistry, no one has noticed I am not part of the class, wat do boys?

I have successfully infiltrated chemistry, no one has noticed I am not part of the class, wat do boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get a free education?

Too hard, I'm bored as shit

Learn something

Fuck that, grab the best looking chick get her number , walk to the front of class tell that teacher he's a cucc and say were now learning kek 101 newfags

cough obnoxiously loud constantly

This dude, this is the kind of ideas I was looking for, but it has to be more subtle, besides, already have gf

I am, just choked on gum.

Whenever teacher ask a question to class, raise your hand.

Don't worry about it, just take it from there.

Stroke cock under desk, cum on person sitting next to you

In organic chemistry? Dude I do physics I have no idea what's even going on, will go to the blackboard to do a task or some shit

Took lone seat behind everyone, desk has blocky thingy under it

I do electronic engineering, know jack shit, passing with top grades :^)

Cum on chair fam

You already failed you faggot.
I said not to worry.
No wonder you fail in this class.

Dang nice, thing is, this is the literal middle of the year, I don't even have chemistry so I don't even know how the connection thingies go and stuff, so had my friend do one of the tasks for me and will go to the blackboard whenever we do (if we do, never been in this class before) and I'll write it down, post results after and whether I was spotted.

Faggot I don't even have chemistry

Wat dis boys?

Cock blocked?

2 late boys class is over, gg

Didn't wanna get noticed, will keep doing this till I do, will post updates if anyone even gives a shit.

Could become entertaining fam

Okay boys, I'm out, will post chemistry adventures whenever I can infiltrate cause I have a free class or some shit. Peace niggers.

Fake a seizure then snap out of it screaming not on my watch nigger quick robin to the bat mobile and run out the room top speed

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo

Get up and stand on your desk while saying "Oh Captain, My Captain"

Guys, doing a lot of this shit would be fun as fuck, problem is, I don't know many people, but everyone knows me, I can't do anything especially "outrageous" cause I will get thrown out as this is nazi country and I'll literally get buttfucked. Sage the thread cause the adventure is over for today, next time I will post before entering the class and I'll have 45 minutes to do shit.