>staying home alone the whole time
>playing video games and eating junk food
>one day whilst showering, i felt a huge shit pressing against my inner anus
>too lazy to get out of shower
>start shitting
>itsbiggerthenexpected.jpg
>a massive shit log forces its way out of me
>after the initial land, some small island sprinkle out of my back
>its actually quite hard to float all the small shit islands without touching them
>the smell was horrific
>i eventually managed to get rid of all the visible damage and started playing vidya again
>today i stepped into the shower again and noticed a devastating smell
>i almost threw up, couldnt even shower

>my parents return tomorrow
>I have no idea what to do, there is no visible shit, only the smell remains, it seems to come out of the outflow
>got banned from yahoo for asking this, I hope you guys are more helpful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
youtu.be/7hQVoRutzi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bleach, lots and lots of bleach

Spray a whole can of febreze u faggot

You have to wash the shower, there's probably still some shit somewhere, also when finished, spray just anything you like with strong sweet smell and open all windows for as long as possible. This should do for tomorrow if done right

Also post pics of shower / bathroom to give better advise

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo

dont shit in the shower you fucking idiot

get a pot of boiling water and pour that shit down the drain and loosen everything up. pour drain cleaner down drain, let sit 5 min then wash down with water, and then pour bleach down it let sit a few mins and slowly run water behind it. Light scented candle in bathroom.

"Must be some kind of plumbing problem, mum. Idk, was showering and nearly threw up".

>>too lazy to get out of shower
So your alternative was to shit in the shower and clean it up? Seems like alot more work to clean the whole shower then getting out if the shower and walking 2 feet, you can just flush and your doen. You lazy fucking slob.

Knowing op the shower shatter, he will probably burn his house down lighting the candle

youtu.be/7hQVoRutzi8

Moving forward i highly recommend only eating cock. No calories and won't make you shit

Dumb ass

OP, zou fucking faggot. Why the fuck would you be so fucking stupid.

When would shitting in the shower ever be a better alternative to getting out and shitting in the toilet. Nigger, you are literally worse than Indians who shit in the street.

Well 1 its my culture, stop being racist you peice of shit. We go in rivers, like a shower. 2 it only took me 25 minutes to clean, although i guess i missed a spot

>when your shit shenanigans get you imortalized
>10/10 would hue again
>good luck faggot

kekd chekt rekt

Trips have spoken

2nd this

idiot, you need to check the water lock under the grate... the turd is probably still sitting there

oh, and witness my duvs btw.

Yeah, bleach.
Drink lots of bleach, there's no way you can get the smell out in time, OP.

>Boil around 2 to 5L of water and white vinegar (1 cup for 3 cups of water) and pour it down the drain.

>If that doesn't work, use a 2L bottle of Coke.

>If that still doesn't unclog the drain, buy a bottle of Destop and follow the instructions.

>If nothing else works, you'll have to use pic related to mechanically unclog your turd.

Notes:

Do not use hydrochloric acid, it might fuck up your pipes permanently (it should only be used to clean deep stains on toilet bowls and such, not the pipes).

Also, if your bathroom has a toilet in it, there's a slight chance that your turd might come floating back in the toilet depending on how the pipes are linking together.

Just make sure that the water flows without any obstacle. Like, does the water from the toilet overflows in the tub/shower? Does the water from the shower overflows in the toilets?

Last but not least, do not use bleach except for disinfecting the shower floor. This shit is not made to scrap shit away, just to disinfect surfaces once they've been cleaned. Do not use hot water and bleach ever as it creates very toxic fumes.

>tl;dr: white vinegar and boiling water.

Believe me, I lived with 5 other people for 3 years and had to unclog the shitters so often it almost became a hobby.

I knew you were Indian. Shitting in the shower because you are a lazy fuck. The street too far away, nigger? I'm glad your sorry ass got banned from yahoo, bitch.

shitting in the shower and spending 25 minutes to clean it when you could have just shat in the toilet and saved that time and effort.

What you gotta do...

>plug bathtub
>about half gallon bleach
>warm water and stir
> half gallon of ammonia
> clothes all windows and door to keep aroma in
>sit for hour and stir

Should fix it right up

Go back 2 Reddit, Raj

>Chemicals Produced From Mixing Bleach and Ammonia
>Note that each and every one of these chemicals is toxic, except for the water and salt.
>NH3 = ammonia
>HCl = hydrochloric acid
>NaOCl = sodium hypochlorite (bleach)
>Cl = chlorine
>Cl2 = chlorine gas
>NH2Cl = chloramine
>N2H4 = hydrazine
>NaCl = sodium chloride or salt
>H2O = water

kek

Then why is it if you put pennies in it and blow you get crystals?

Tell your parents that there is an Indian family living in the sewer below your house and the smell is obviously coming from them

Worst advice ever, you sir are retarded.

Nice dookie

the copper traps the nerve gas user

You didn't miss a spot dumbass, it's in the fucking drain.