How do I get an american gf

How do I get an american gf

Start playing football and become more social.

fins confirmed autists, wants cattle gf

how white are you?

Let's be honest, they'll be selling them off for very reasonable amount USD my friend like the Ruskis pretty soon.

Be black.

Are you saying being white is a good thing or a bad thing?

Nogf

plenty of single 3k^3 girls out there for you

the fuck does that mean

they're next lvl k^3 chicks

wherever you come from, you should go back and never get here again

You're foreign, just go to anywhere that isn't New York and start talking. They'll fall for you instantly, Americans are huge sluts for foreigners.

Just put, "I want you to eat peanut butter out of my foreskin" on your tinder profile.

Idk of they'd go for a Finnish guy desu senpai, now if you were a bong they'd be all over you

i thought you were cool italia :(

Funny that you mention it because I'm half English and have an English accent

do they go mad over skinnyfat turbomanlet white average italian cock?

You're gonna do great, then. Just say you're from England.

yes but you have to act like a guido

Where do I go to meet girls? I want a gf not just some random pussy to fuck

>turbomanlet
Sorry, no unless you go for Asian American girls

well shit
im fin autism tier

The internet of course. Try okcupid or something.

172cm (not one more not one less)
hearing Sup Forums if you arent 220cm at least you are a manlet, dunno if true

be black

take her to the prom

Just come over and get one. Girls love foreign accents and it will give you a leg up over guys of similar quality to yourself. As long as you can act confident you'll get one.

So on acting confident, one easy way, you know how guys will ask a girl for their phone number? That's obvious, everyone does it, it's code for "can I ask you out later? I already had to build up courage to just talk to you, I need a breather before I ask you out." Just ask her out right on the spot. If you talk to a girl you're interested in, and she's shows interest, ask her when she's free to meet you right to her face. Any girl who was 50-50 about saying yes to you over the phone will do it 95-5 in person.

keep posting on Sup Forums I'm sure that will help