Whats her name Sup Forums

whats her name Sup Forums

why can't you get over her?

ill start

>gretchen

>i still dont fucking know
she treated me like shit and just thinking about her makes me furious and sad at the same time. I wish i could have never met her

There is no name.

I've always been alone. I've had crushes, sure, but no-one was self-deprecating enough to ever do anything with me.

I may only be 20, but I've seen the future.

kissless virgin...? or just emotionally dead

Both.

Hah, plebs. Marina. And I finally got over her.

Stop fucking whining. Even autists find girls. And when you do get a girl you'll want to be single.

Diamandis?

Savannah

Honestly the most beautiful woman ever.

nina. coz she loves me but cant handle it.

nice arian name

Depression

I've been better the past few months, but I don't think I will ever truly get over it

Am I whining, though? I'm just stating facts about my life.

Vivian

I should be over her - eight years ago I said no to her, she got a kid, married and divorced.
I have now a hot gf with a good job that really tries to do all for me and our relationship.
Still Vivian is the only girl that I communicate with.
On the rare occasions we meet, it's usually for a few days non stop. It's like two brains synchronizing because they have to.

I guess at some point in my life, if now (just turned 32) or in the far future, I just have to stop doing whatever I do, move to her and marry her. There is literally no way around that

its aryan you fucking newfag

and yes, it is

Kate.
Because I just can't.

sir you are right, this was not the correct word. i apologize. es ist ein arischer name du bastard!

Kalie,
You robotic emotionless void I'm sorry I couldn't have been a better guy for you at the time.

Cameron. Can't believe she went to prom with some beta nu-male two years in a row while i stayed home playing vidya crying myself to sleep both nights

Ash. I can't tell if the look in her eyes is interested or pitiful. But either way that's the most I've gotten

Justice

Most serial killers pick targets that look like the first one, because that first one satisfied whatever emotional need they had. While I haven't killed anybody, I'm still just trying to recreate the spark I felt with her, and it just isn't working.

Britt

Second relationship I've ever been in and i genuinely love her, shame I'm bipolar and treated her like shit. Hates my guts now

Cindy
Just can't get her out of my head and probably never will

Mine also has the same name, everytime I see her the feels come back

Aye. I'm kind of similar, usually I don't feel anything, but when I see her everything hits me at once