Why isn't this album Sup Forumscore? Scaruffi gave it a 7.5, Fantano a 4.5 on rym and it is fairly popular...

Why isn't this album Sup Forumscore? Scaruffi gave it a 7.5, Fantano a 4.5 on rym and it is fairly popular, yet I never see it on anyone's list or variations of the Sup Forumscore, is there any reason? Personally I really like it

>scaruffi
>fantano
>mattering at all
Why do you care about the opinion of memesters user.

Fuck you i wont do what you tell me

It is not to "validate" my taste or something, I was just wondering why it isn't that popular here

because people generally tend to grow out of the music they listened to in their early teens, especially if its crossover.

current Sup Forumscore doesn't mean the album is good, it just means the album has memes

Its left wing and this place is infested with storm shills

this
idk why ppl can't realize that

lmao

accurate af

this, nothing else

It's just autistic directionless angsty leftist drivel

you seem upset

>so buttflustered that he projected his ass hurt onto the source of his anal devastation
I'm good, how bout you?

Pretty much this

letely this board is flooded with newfags complaining their favourite album isn't mucore, we should put something in the sticker

>lmao I love buzzwords

>being this plugged up the butt over a reply to No.71381997

I, personally, really like this too!

I don't! but that's ok.

Except this isn't my favorite or close to being, I just like it

holy shit this

I'm an old fuckwad now and ain't gonna lie, Killing in The Name of still sounds dope cranked up in the car on way home from work.

FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

This. I would forgive it if it had some interesting ideas musically, but I've never heard a single song by RATM that was either creative or expertly crafted. I don't get the appeal.