At first i thought the frost lion would win but then i remembered that fire can EASILY melt the ice but the real...

at first i thought the frost lion would win but then i remembered that fire can EASILY melt the ice but the real question is would the little lions be enough to all melt the frost lions but then i thought hey maybe the frost lions can REFREEZE themselves to stop the fire lions from turning them into melt ed ice you know what i mean even though theres a lot of them they are little and the size of frost lions would counteract the numbers of the fire lions so what do you guys think??

I guess

Nigga you high

Icey rawr bites hot meower and his mouth will melt. Thats a check mate dingus

weird i was just wondering about this myself

that got me thinking but what if he has unlimited ice then what the fire lions have nothing

yeah i know right

When fire lion melts frost lion water falls on them and water hurts fire lions so frost lions would win.

hmm that is an INTERSTING theory that i will analyse later

When frost lions shoot ice beans the fire lions will shoot fire beams. The beams will collide and cause steam. The steam will suffocate all lions

But just a few fire lions could melt the frost lions legs and crripple them greatly, to then take their time to melt the frost lions and avoid the water

pretty sure fire and ice causes SMOKE dum dum and everyone knows lions are IMPERVIUS to gas

Whatever smoke is what I meant butter toes. They're frost lions not vapor lions so they would die too.

i ahve also discussed the possibility that a wave attack from the fire lions could prove DEADly to the frost lions if they can not recover from the initial wave

hmm apology accepted but only this time PAL. anyway i think the frost lions could survive the smoke if they hold there breath for long enough

You Need to know first how many calories a fire lion generates, at which temperature the ice lions are and their composition
Then you must calculate

The fire lions could just combine and create a small firesun, and we all know frost gets melted in the sun from a distance, making the fite lions avoid any harm at all

It's OK just don't let it happen again BUD. Anyway while the frost lions are holding their breaths the fire lions would launch another fire blast, and win.

So we agree. Fire lions > frost lions

ok so i did the maths (bretty advanced fire lion equations dont even try doing them without my help) and it turns out that fire actually burns ice NOT melts so we have been tackling this problem from the wrong angle the WHOLE time

why do you point at frost lions lol they did noting wrong man

but that doesnt add up because fire lions need to breath to so why do they get to attack???

That's a fire arrow

i think the spicy bois will win

Is it a fair fight?I mean, Does a giant lion is 10 time stronger than a small lion? Because if we say that The heat of a small lion fire is equal to the freez of a small frost lion...

Because smoke goes hand in hand with fire so they're immune

thats what were doing duhhhhh omgosh

yeah your right without smoke there would be no fire so that throws a WHOLE new element into the debate

i think the fire lions win the race bcoz fire is hotter then ice and ice cant beat fire iin any race

Not that user, but 100 big ass frost lions could shoot a freeze beam at the small fire lions & it would probly freeze them due to the high concentration & raw power of cold/ice (assuming the giant frost lions are 10x stronger)

Fire lions win because 1000 is more than 100

who says fire is hotter then ice i dont
i guess thats true but you need to rememeber that theres a lot of the little fire lions and maybe the frost lions will run OUT of frost beam
that is AMATUR thinking here pal

so the frost lions will win eitherway

fuck those cheating ass frost lions

but what does happen if the ice lions are sponsered by monster energy drink then they will not run out of frost bean