head of treasury is Goldman Sachs banker and George Soros hedge fund manager

"drain the swamp"
what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

crfb.org/blogs/what-we-know-about-president-elect-trumps-agenda
youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8TE_QMa3fw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He meant he would get rid of idiots like you who have no understanding of finance or the economy.

Doesn't change anything
The fed's always been in the hands of small private families and the democratic process can't do shit.

Who could be better at draining the swamp than someone who has lived there?

It makes sense to get someone that knows all the dirty little secrets.

>"drain the swamp"
>what did he mean by this?

he meant business as usual for Republicunts.

his picks are all people who gave his capaing money - Ie gave him money, since he made a profit on his campaign.

they are all shills for big oil, big coal, big pharma, private education

they have been actively lobbying and lyaing about climate change, and driving down safety regulations. his transport pick is a murdering bitch who killed twelve miners by reducing saftey checks.

this is big money making more money by ripping off and privitising, and getting big tax breaks. Trumps family will get a $6million tax refund under his policy. you will get $20.

you think you understand finance and the economy - then you must be a millionaire if you support this fuckwit, because only millionaires will gain while the debt skyrockets and he fucks the environment.

Shillary lost. Stop being MentallyHill.

Get rid of the water and get right into the muck & mire.

This, this, and only this, and then this again.

He meant to say something that would sound good to the rubes so he could fleece them of their money and advance himself, just like everything else he said the whole campaign. The guy is a charlatan playing stupid people for suckers, and 46% of America bought it.

Right wing buzz words are edgier than a neckbeards katana.

IT'S OKAY GUYZ! HE'S JUST TROLLING!

your sweet tears.

Same with the leftards and the oh-so-clever terms like "Drumpf"

Your tears are delicious!

It's because we got big ass dicks and aren't morally inclined to put them anywhere specific.

Bump

/thread

crfb.org/blogs/what-we-know-about-president-elect-trumps-agenda

These articles are published by a bi-partisan group of economists and former politicians, some of which have been hired by the House to analyze economic policy, and I urge you to read them. We just voted in a Republican that intends to spend literally twenty times more than his Democrat rival would have without anything to compensate for it.

I don't care that Clinton lost - what I care about is that Trump won, and will enable the greatest robbery and fuck over this country has ever seen.

Trumps team of thieves and shills make the Bush era Whitehouse look almost honest and impartial.

nope. Not supporting a fraud, con artist, and thief and liar, who is appointing people just like him to privitise (and rip off public money from ) education, health, the VA, and to lower safety standrds adn gut environmental protections, does not make me a Hillary fan.

sure she would have been better than any Republicunt - but any Democrat, Green party or just decent human being would be better than Hillary...

He meant that he was going to get rid of all the left/progressive/feminist types and put in place people who like they way things were...50 years ago, or longer.

The swamp just got 10 feet higher.

Believe me, its the best swamp

This. Worst thing will be watching morons cheer every shit sandwich we all have to eat and savor for the next 4 years.

It's worth noting that Betsy DeVos has no background in education. Never once has held a position involving education, is pro for profit schooling, and did not send her children to public schools.

Even better - Devos gave $9.5 million to Trump for his campaign. And her husband is a creationist. and she has sponsoered legislation exempting private schools from standards checks.

she is going to privitise schools and let public money be poured into private pockets, and destroy the public education system.

He convinced these poor, dumb ass rednecks that he's "for them" and it was so fucking easy!

Because all he had to do is say a few things that the other republicans were not allowed to by their donors.

Build a wall and ban muslims

Trump is like Jackson, except without the good parts.

No duels. No closing the banks. No forced term limits. No white house keggers where literally anyone can party where the only way to get them out of the house was to provide whiskey outside the building.

Just positions being given to unqualified supporters, poor business sense and a lack of tact.

>Just positions being given to unqualified supporters, poor business sense and a lack of tact.

this. so much this.

>what did he mean by this?

he meant "pour money into my pockets and the pockets of my friends"

so you appoint swampers, and tell them to do stuff that is putting public at risk, and putting money into cronies wallets...

not much of an improvement

LOL you kids really think Trump is going to be president?

Hillary undisputedly won the popular vote. And after all that our military has sacrificed in the name of democracy, you think the electoral college is going to go against the will of the people? Think again, trumpkins

sadly, I was old enough to remember Bush - he got the college, not the vote - military won't do shit.

middle class about to be poor class, trump is charging the middle class more taxes and the poor people that thought they were going to get a better job will remain poor as fuck. Jeans, food, cost of living is going up as well thanks to you orange little dicked hero trump. thanks trump make America for only rich people again and idiot. Grab America by the pussy. trump and his butt hole looking face.

KEK

ALL trump SUPPORTERS ARE IDIOTS THE TIME WILL COME WHEN YOU'RE LIVING ON THE STREET BUT STILL HAPPEN THAT LITTLE DICK trump WON JUST BECAUSE ALL trump SUPPORTERS ARE FUCKING MORONIC IDIOTS. KILL YOURSELVES.

If you don't want every nonwhite on the planet dead you are the problem.

yeah and she won that election by 3 million votes in the popular vote count.

time to give the "it was rigged" shit a rest. we have bigger problems now...

>sore loser
>still making predictions that mean nothing
2016 is the year everybody realizes all adults abandoned the left and it's just a bunch of jack offs

trump fooled all you morons. Its all over the news has getting rid of the middle class and pensions hes also stopping trade with all countries which means higher cost for everything. That means you dumb asses will never make it out of your trailer park homes. dumb fucking trump supporters please kill all yourselves. I bet when all goes to shit it will be blamed on a colored person. People blame obama for war but stupid idiots forget that it was bush that sent Americans to war stupid fucks.

>on a colored person
body paint?

were you raised by obama or what, retard? racism is literally the least important problem anywhere in this country. you could predict that our problems will be blamed on cable companies and be closer to some kind of commentary on a social crisis.

>Sage goes in all fields.

this is why America is in such a fucked up state. People lik eyou who harp on the past - sore loser, no, lost, yes, but sore - move on. keep fighting the fight.

because my preferred candidate lost does not mean I have to just keep quiet for four years.

And meaningless predictions - when your cabinet picks have a twenty year history of action, adn you have given them goals that are the same as the shit they have been doing for twenty yers, it is pretty predictable what they are going to do...

so how about a real argument, not this shit then?

see
guess an awful lot of kids voted

You're a fucking idiot 100% trump supporters little dicked and all. I bet they're selling out of orange paint at home depot. fucking beta.

>keep fighting
when your fight is in the form of obstructing traffic and calling everyone a sexist blablaphobe, you'll just keep losing. learn how to fight before you do it, dumbass.

>real argument
yeah, it's this: 100% of this super spooky shit you predict will not come true. your people are the conspiracy theorists now.

Maybe Trump thinks Shrek should get his shack back?

Listen, the guy ran on a platform of being anti-establishment, an outsider, and said he was going to "drain the swamp." And what has he done? Surrounded himself with the establishment. You fags keep moving the goal posts and defending this shit instead of holding him accountable.

I'm not going to pretend to know whats going to happen over the next four years, but it seems like it will be business as usual to me.

Lol. Ok random b/tard. Retards like you are right, and REPUBLICAN ECONOMISTS like Ben Stein are the idiots, right. You were fucking wrong about Trump. YOU get over it.

b-b-but he's going to make america great again

>Vote Republican
>Get mad you have republicans in charge.

You can't have a one man revolution, you need new people to replace the old

he meant they gathered up all of the shit and now they know who you are and what you think. They are currently still deciding.

Trump lost the popular vote by quite a bit.

2016 will just go down as the year that it turned out middle America was really as stupid as having Honey Boo boo on the Learning Channel implys

i knew from the start he was going to end up being status quo the same as the shill
the only policy i want to see him keep is to treat with russia rather than start WW3 over a shithole like syria and a little bit of oil
other than that i literally dont care

Hillary wasn't going to start WW3 and you're a moron.

>financial elite = political establishment
When will you retards understand there's no "ruling class"
I thought people would understand when he picked Pence as his running mate

she wanted to put defense systems in syria and actively help the rebels over throw assad
putin has straight up said that doing these things to a russian ally would be an act of war and he would respond with war

>thinks presidents decide what is happening in syria

look at this tard. the strong vote for the uneducated whites won the election tells you there are a lot of idiots in American, white idiots.

ugly off spring.

>thinks commander in chief doesnt have a big say in what goes on with military

Grab the pussy.

Hillary wouldn't have "set up defense systems in Syria" you have no idea what is going on

i dont have the energy to read through articles
to find all the sources id need to get a hillary shill to stop talking so you just get a youtube video by someone i agree with on a political scale.
peace out
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8TE_QMa3fw

He's draining it straight into his cabinet.

Yeah. Good thing we have guys in there who have never behaved irresponsibly with their financial practices...oh wait.

Some of you cunts have severe memory problems.

no, Hillary supporters don't know what is going on either. trump or Hillary Syria will be the same, you don't know what is going to happen it will merit a strong response

He meant that he it could help him get elected if he pissed on wall street and Washington 'insider elites'...but that he actually is part of that system.

And then inexplicably blame it on blacks/Muslims/liberals/unions when it blows up in their face

Way to be influenced by Russian posturing/bullying. Useful idiot

he doesn't know. installing other people for his cabinet (which happens anyway)? or he's just making more shit up? whatever other weird bullshit he's tweeting about?

>dont have the energy
Low energy voter detected.

Nothing.

if we are to go into any heated conflict with russia we will undoubtedly win through any conventional means russia knows this if things with russia get bad enough that they will go to war with us it will beyond any shadow of a doubt go nuclear.

Let the fox guard the hen house. You are seriously naive

BTW, Trump asked you to march off a cliff

>You fags keep moving the goal posts and defending this shit instead of holding him accountable.

HAVEN'T HEARD A TRUER STATEMENT ON /b in over a year

You got so fucking played by this guy, and he's already backing out of his campaign promises. He's not even in office yet, you fucking retards. I. Told. You. So. Mother. Fuckers.

but hey, fuck sjws, amirite?

Well obviously he would hire someone who knows how to make money. Did you expect him to choose a man who had failed all his life? Libtards are so fucking stupid. The cabinet isn't one of your participation trophies.

So how far do we let Russia go then? They can just say that anything we do will be regarded as an act of war and people like you will just back off and say
>yessir, please continue ramming my asshole sir.

finally someone has outdone me! kek

seconded, but most likely he'll just be taken advantage of because he refuses to believe he can be wrong. russia clued in on that methinks.

>literally anyone else in politics
OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE HE'S HIRING JEWISH INSIDER TRADERS BIG BUSINESS NOT FOR THE PEOPLE
>Trump hires a bunch of insiders to """"""""drain the swamp""""""""
>He's a visionary, and just what this country needs. SHILLARY SUPPORTERS BTFO
You Trump supporters are the real people getting cucked, in the sense that there was a promise of stuff you wanted, but other people are reaping the rewards while you jack yourselves off in the corner.

you're* you dumb fuck retard trump faggot

I think this is as close as Sup Forums has ever come to a consensus.

BUILD THAT FENCE!

sjws triggered lol

yes because russia is one fucking us.
america has been fucking russias economy without lifting a finger since ukraine
we started doing this by simply placing embargoes on russian trade goods
treating with russia for a change rather than continuing to fuck them seems a small price to pay

nice samefagging

hurry up and die, grandma. im sick of you cancelling out my vote.

Goldman Sachs is passionate about fighting corruption. Maybe do a google search before jumping on the bandwagon redditfag

Goldman Sachs is synonymous with corruption. Were you around in 2008?

He was eight years old then dude, he had no comprehension of the financial crisis.

Average Trump supporter: "What are shoes for"