I think this is one of the perfect bodies a woman could have. Not skinny and not overweight...

I think this is one of the perfect bodies a woman could have. Not skinny and not overweight. I love a soft body with some boobs or ass. Do you agree with me?

Post more of her. I think she's attractive. Not perfect but very fuckable. Hot enough to make you want it and imperfect enough to make you think you can. I'd cum in it...

Fat.

Have your eyes checked, dumbass.

She isn't fat.

She is overweight, though. You're right that a nice balance is good, but she is clearly a few ice cream sundaes pasted healthy.

Why do you think she's fat? She doesn't have an oversized belly or something like that.

"I know it's three meals a DAY, but how many can I eat at night?"

Noice OP

soft real girls are the best - with a sass and freakiness to match

It's pretty clear her body fat is over 25%, A sign of an unhealthy lifestyle, coming from an unhealthy mind.

She has a belly... in women that's the last place fat goes

Only in fat AF western countries is this "not fat"

Yes! I just want to make sweet love to her nice and slow for a very long time

Because she looks fat?

Come on, I live in The Netherlands and I'm sure this isn't fat.

She doesn't look fat, this is fat.

She just have some softness around her belly, not that she have a fucking big gut.

I doubt that.

I don't see a difference

Look at that belly and her saggy tits, are you blind?

^^^^^

>perfect
>posts a chubber who's only looking half good because of youth.
>5/10 years she'll be fat as fuck

Get yourself a girl who actually looks after her body dude, lazy chub is a massive red flag.

You don't know if she is gonna be fat as fuck in the future.

Clearly has no health knowledge, or eyes.
Look at her arms and legs, and how wide they are compared to a chick who is /fit/
Please tell me what percent of that mass you think is muscle.

It only ever gets worse.

She's fat guys, stop thinking just because fat is now average size it's not fat. That chick would be seen as clearly fat for most of human history, it's only in the last 20 years this is normal now

She doesn't have a high percentage muscle, that's for sure. But she isn't fat at all.

I've got some news for you...

So if you see a girl at the beach with a body similar to her's, you would say she's fat?

Tell me?

shes fat and unhealthy looking, she needs to get off her fat ass

Not to her face I'm not rude. But yeah in my head she's obviously well overweight

Well, I wouldn't say it, but anyone not mentally challenged would definitely think it.

She's chubby, close to fat but not exactly fat.

I don't think she's even overweight. What would you see this woman is?

So not overweight, right?

"would clearly be seen as fat for most of human history"
congratulations, you win the ignorant retard award for the day! beauty standards and ideal weight have never been more distinct from what was historically desirable if you consider the entirety of human civilization. also that girl isnt fat lmao just a bit thicc
source: dated whale in high school

As an example, in the 40s and 50s most women had a waist that a man could put (or almost put) his hands completely around so that they touched. My great grndmother was one such woman, I've seen old pics of her and wasn't lying. Now look at this chick's waist

Heartattack/10

She needs help.

This is fucking fat.

There is a difference between her and the girl I posted first, right?

ITT: whales

Her thighs are melting into her knees, I've seen this happen before. It's called emberthyroid myosis.

If she doesn't cut down on her carb intake, her bottom half will merge into a flubbery mass of social distortion. Like a mermaid, but more of a "Jimmy Page meets a walrus hooker who accepts global warming as a sexual favour" as opposed to the Disney "Hot clams on a Sunday afternoon sidewalk" type mermaid.

Why do these chicks even put on bikini's

Their rolls are just falling out of it as she shoves that fried fatty bread with more surgar piled onto it.

And clearly the hog in the background had a baby and it left horrible stretch marks, so what the fuck?

Probably some feminist told them it was a good idea.

" fuck them, you look beautiful, you can wear that bikini if you want to! "

My own gf is chubby, and she has enough class to wear something that covers herself up moderately when we go out to places.

Not really. Sorry.

Is it you?

I guess she's overweight, but it doesn't really matter.. She's not "fat" she's chubby.

Nope it isn't me.

>" fuck them, you look beautiful, you can wear that bikini if you want to! "

this is exactly why . because for the last 20 years they've been fed all the bullshit about beauty on the inside, how real guys love "curves", meghan fucking trainor all about that bass, etc etc

Meghan Trainor was cute chubby, now has put on another 30 and crossed over the line.

How's this girl then op? Saw her posted earlier, anyone have more?

Perfect. Moar plz

Yes
Would rail her
Unfortunately most retards these days rate a womans attractiveness on the number of ribs you can count

Who's this for?

which one?

Why are you seeking validation of your opinion?

Or you're just so desperate you need to fuck fatties.
That girl definetely has a BMI >25 which is overweight. IDC if you like fat girls but don't they're not.

>not overweight.

she is definitely fat, but that's ok because you're entitled to your opinion on beauty.
I prefer healthy body types (not fat, but not stick thin).

lol

Yeah but they all took speed that the doctors gave them dude, all off their rockers high as balls

>they all took speed that the doctors gave them dude

Surely a lot, but not all.

this still turns me on

Lol not the same dude but I was once called obese by a doctor when you could count every rib on my body and my I was by all accounts a twig.. But being a broad stocky guy my bmi put me in obese... And just as a general aside what dude cares what another dude wants to fuck? Why are you so concerned that these two people remove themselves from your competition? Like I've fucked chubby girls while turning down models, my last girlfriend was pretty big and my newest one is a little petit acrobat... Only a fucking weirdo limits themselves because "oh other men might think I have a small dick cause I'm fucking who I want to fuck"

yep