I'm Muslim, is it weird that I voted for Trump ?

I'm Muslim, is it weird that I voted for Trump ?
>inb4 mudslime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

mudslime

Good muslim

This is fact right here, I voted for him because he's great for America. Hopefully he'll make us safe and make our great nation great again.

And hopefully he'll kick the dirty rapist beaners out

noiceeeee

Goddamn whats going on

No dude
Not even niggers want to be with niggers

If you are a "sane" mudslime who tasted the modernized world you hate how they live and how they think your species in africa

No its weird that you are an adult who is too retarded to know how the universe works.

LEARN HOW TO REPLY YOU FUCK

I aint a nigger, I'm from a place called Kashmere

You have to choose
> Hillary bombing your home country
> Trump banning your countrymen from entering the US

Anyone sane would choose the second.

Prove it

Trump will only ban them to make us safe.
Lol if you don't believe me then don't, I'm from the city of Mirpur in Kashmere.

Prove you're not a nigger and Trump my spare you

sounds very niggerish to me

Kek, Mirpur is in Asia not Africa, we're a whole range of colors. From pale white to dark brown. I myself am light brownish.

The clock is ticking

so you aint white nigger

I guess it's true that muslims are retarded and work against their own interests

GO TRUMP !
Dont call me a burned man you cuck
Stfu you libtard faggot

No it makes me believe you're sensible enough to realize that middle Eastern muslims can only fuck up the reputation of all muslims (including American muslims) if they're imported en masse to America as is happening with Europe

>calls someone a libtard for calling a muslim a retard for being a muslim

>All muslims are the same

My niece is married to a Muslim who has a very liberal lifestyle (his family came from a post-soviet country), the average middle Eastern Muslim would call him a traitor and assault, maybe even kill him on the spot

No my niece is not converted, I drink beer with the guy, he doesn't smoke but only for health reasons, no woman in his family covers up, I've seen cleavage of most of his sisters and nieces at their wedding and he even tried setting me, an atheist, up with his sister

ME muslims are savages because they live in a savage culture

Yes, it is weird that a muslim is smart.

Actually the
>Who works against their own interest
Is typical libtardery in the sense that somehow liberals always know what's best for minorities, even more so then those minorities

No,It makes you rational. If Hillary had won she would have flooded the country with unchecked Muslims and most would be extremists and they would bring hate towards your life from their actions.

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo

>All muslims are the same

Correct

I'd like to see you come up with a cohesive argument that Trump is good for muslims

It's not weird, being religious confirms that you're retarded, so it's not much of a stretch that you'd also vote Trump.

Fuck the haters. I'm a gay Mexican and I voted trump, and so did my immigrant family.

well spics are pretty dumb

>gay
You fucking faggots should die no matter what

Which part of the wall were you planning to build?

Kek x 2

How do I believe that you won't bomb some Hindus in America like your relatives do in Kashmere?

Muslims are generally conservatives so no its not strange.

It's weird that you still believe in the bullshit spewed by Muhammad.

You really do believe that Allah created the world in 6 days, and that He made Adam from clay and Eve from his rib?

And that the flood really happened? And Noah loaded his ship with all animals of the earth?

And that Muhammad rode his flying horse to see Allah? and flew over Jerusalem, thus making it holy for Muslims as well?

Fuck you you little bitch for continuing to suck Muhammad's and Allah's little dicks.

Grow a brain, learn to think, and fuck Islam.

FUCK ISLAM, FUCK MUHAMMAD, FUCK ALLAH! and FUCK DUMBFUCKS WHO ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE IN ISLAM!

You chose wisely. Not for this "Allah", but you chose wisely.

"assthefuckerallah"

lol

Only somebody who really knows about Muslims would get this joke.

we are at least safe from a lady-Hitler taking over