Are you less of a man if you can't grow a full beard?

Are you less of a man if you can't grow a full beard?

At what age should you be able to grow a full beard?

This is me at age 23

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no,

differs from man to man,

nice, congratulations

glenn?

dude you look like howtobasic

Testosterone has a lot to do with but then again, testosterone varies from man to man.

Wh-what?

Same age
>My beard is a good 3-4 inches, like a ZZTop Duck Dynasty style beard
>It took like 5 months to grow it to this which is faster than many many people I know
Being able to grow a full long beard at a young age is a sign of early hair loss to be experienced around 30-40 so fucccccccckkkkkkk

>you're all good OP, beard looks good, not all patchy and shit, good length so I'd be happy with that.... but you're still a faggot

please shave this embarassing mess and wait at least 5 more years before you even attempt to grow a beard

Testosterone in its own right does not have much to do with facial or body hair. It is DHT and/or other 5-alpha reduced metabolites of testosterone that are primarily responsible for hair growth.

other studies have found a rough correlation between hairyness (a DHT characteristic) and IQ (and homosexuality) . Political leaders tend to have deeper voices whereas scientists tend to have more body hair.

The key word here is tend. No way dealing with absolutes and black and white, if you want to apply self worth to something that you can connect with go ahead but it makes you look weak

Yeah I was just scrolling past and decided to post that...

Didn't enlarge pic, just took a quick look. My bad.

I pretty much agree with this guy.

Personally, i think the amount of hair you have really means nothing to your masculinity.

These pictures are one year old, and at the time i was unemployed and didn't go outside for months. I wasn't attempting to grow a beard, i just didn't shave.
I shave these days.

Also, clearly some races are hairier than others. Short black haired Greek guys have beards by age 13 ,Tall blonde Scandanavian guys not so much

34 and that's more than I can grow because I'm a fucking Ingun..

i was 25 before i could grow a fully connected goatee (mustache attached to beard) but yes your less of a man if you never become able to grow one.

my face hair started growing at 14...i am fucked. at least its a full beard and not patchy shit

I grow facial hair that is thinner on the chin than yours but thicker on the cheeks. I don't mind it cause I can get that designer scruff look but its definitely not a full beard. I'm 22.

No, in most instances, people grow beards to hide weak chins/jawline or to hide a double chin.

Your right, one should be able to grow a full beard at 23.

You live on a rez?

Not any more but was born/raised on the Nimiipuu in Idaho.

My adopted 4 year old Samoan nephew has more hair on face than most middle schoolers and hes built like a bear cub. Fuck any "mainland" race, those island nation races are a bubbling cauldron of testosterone.

Except, maybe, Canada. I'm sure Paul's blood is still trickling down.

Interesting. I've literally never interacted with a red fellow until now. Do you hate white people?

The back and the ass hair mark a full grown man!

yes, you are a huge faggot shit

Fun fact, that's a van dyke, not a goatee.

Nah. Just niggers and spics.

is your name Running Bear? Hey how are ya! hey how are ya!

checked and kek'd.

You are a boy until you can grow a beard.
You are a woman if you shave it.

Nobody cares, get a mustache and twirl the tips about whenever you're talking to people, it will show them you mean business

Is it strange btw that I had this picture handy on my phone? Because you know, who knows when you might need a frontal picture of your facial hair

18 and my beard is better than most men's

No but my great x2 grandfather was Quanah Parker and I look exactly like him except with white hair.

I'm hoping i can grow a FULL beard in the next few years

Gross. Maintain that shit

i usually do but no shave november ended 2 days ago and i got sick yesterday

Beards only validate masculinity if you're a hard physical worker, and work so much you don't have time/don't care to shave.

what a fucking neckbeard

shave that or trim it jesus christ.

What beard? That looks like shit.

No its David

I've got a full as fuck beard, and nearly no hair elsewhere. Apart from head, pubes and asshole of course.

of course

Who?

No, this is Patrick

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo

Don't think that you're not a man because you can't grow a full beard, vaginas can grow hairs too.

Im 25 and my beard is a more ginger version of
I was able to grow a full beard when I was around 18/19

im 18 and got nothing it sux and i use pills that sx a bag og dicks iwant 2 i hope i get mine in this year if the pills work

im 23 too OP

im 29 and i don't think I can grow a legit beard. I guess I've never truly attempted to tho. I have wicked sideburns which is good.

Got full beard at 17.

ur beqrd looks nice i like it
> (y)

Shaved today, I have a lot of hair on my neck.
People told me to keep a shot beard , it looks better and cleaner.
What do you guys think? Should I let it grow?

it look nize let it
put life is 4 trying so try a long beard amd when u self like it let it its ur own deside

Keep it like that. Thats the kind of beard chicks actually dig.

Less hair means more evolution so technically speaking I am less of a man and more of something new that you faggots could only dream of being.

No, you're a man if you have a penis.

would nuzzle/10

Nigga, what?

I mean it is his own decision and he should first test his idea of his dream beard

sry my eng sux i know

Dont forget to tip your fedora while you twirl your sad excuse for facial hair.

These are shit teir long peach fuz. Looks like a fucking mess on your face. get rid of it till you can grow a real beard.

These are good examples of a man beard. Solid blocks of hair with decent coverage.

Can see this guy also gets decent thickness and coverage but has decided to style it. This is also good and tidy.

Thoughts?
It's not a neckbeard, I comb it straight down so it doesn't jut out.

I can't grow a beard and I literally look like a girl with short hair

I also played lots of sports
And I'm like 6 foot 2-3 so too tall for traphood

Butt. Lot of guys flirt with me around town and I'm syraight

Thin as a Texan corn field.

like me dude
ur not alone

Why did you post a pic of your hair?

Thats as about as good as it gets for me

Forgot pic

>are you less of a man?
Of course not

But if you asked me if I'd be unhappy if I couldn't grow a beard I'd say yes. I like it, and a lot of women like beards, but probably just as many as those who don't like them. I grew mine because I wanted to though, not to please anyone. Pic related.

23 here as well, need to trim

Just shave it all for the sake of man kinds fragile eyes and cringe gland

let it grow to full scraggly every now and then, then cut it... I think it lets the root of the hair increase in size

I started growing in a much fuller mustache after I did it like twice, at 32. So... if that works, you should have a much fuller facial hair than me by that age.

This is painful to look at

If you can't grow one, you should probably just shave it. It looks pretty damn terribke when you can only grow a patchy, thin mess.

Dude...

bro what do you do to your beard, use any special oils or comb it or anything?

it takes a while OP

dont even groom it dude, its way better to look like youre a crab fisher

Get a trimmer, and trim it till it is long stubble, not short stubble, it will look good and then you wait till its longer and repeat, and over time it will fill out more and more so when you actually grow it out it wont look like this.
I had to do the same, it looked shit like yours but about a year of growing stubble and trimming it it filled out nice when i grew it.

When you can see more skin than hair, it means you got a shit beard

Mid twenties. My beard is pretty shitty but I just don't really care anymore these days.

>posting in beard thread
>25
>Haven't been clean shaven in 2 years

It's important to go to the barber. A good barber can make you look amazing.
It's varies from man to man. I got lucky and have a clean natural neck line. Also sorry for potato pic

I'm half Sioux Indian, I can't grow much facial hair. I'm sexy as fuck though.

19yrs
Is there hope or should i anhero

Wait a few years, it'll come.

This is the only recent photo I could find on my laptop, 21 years old

MFW i see 14y/o Foreigners from turkey with full beard And me 18y/o nothing and use pills Shame
_________
Holy Shiet I
""""""""""""""

Trim it fam; it could really work

A nice neckline indeed, but what's that spaghetti hanging from your chin?

That was pretty cool tbh

wish i had one like this

You don't need the compliments given in this thread

>pills
for what reason

>turkey
Lucky you ain't one of those sandniggers
Also, are you from Germany?

neckbeard - the definition

Same here Opee. 22 got more stache than you though. Cheeks won't really grow except for the sideburns. I'm Okay with it. i just shave the burns off and rock the goatee like you do. Hoping that the rest will come through though would like to go for that 7 o clock stuble. Hate the hipster fag beards though. If you look like a fucking 1850 canadian lumberjack faggot you should off yourself.

Beards are out of fashion. It was cool from like 2008 to 2014 but if you're still trying to go full lumberjack because it's sooo hip, just stop.

>inb4 muh full beard is pure manliness and style
No it isn't.

Nah it's not really thick enough to trim it and not look even shitter, Needs a bit of length to it to fill out.

every time i grow a beard i just get a scruffy hobo beard. weird because the rest of my body is hairy as fuck. if i take my pants off i look like mr tumnus

kys

I don't want a lumberjack beard at all, it looks awful. In fact, most of the beards ITT looks awful.

But i'd like the ability to grow a proper lumberjack beard though, y'know?

I wish to have that mate, thats what a real beard looks like. Also nice trips.

Any tips on how to keep it like that?

>Google translate.avi