Hey Sup Forums, I need advice

Hey Sup Forums, I need advice.
I'm a junior in college and recently my girlfriend of 2 years who is a senior and I had a talk about marriage, and I figured that eventually that would be in the plans for us so I told her that I do plan to marry her.
But since then I've been thinking a lot more about our relationship. She's my best friend and we've had a great relationship, but as shallow and dickish as this sounds I know I could be with someone more attractive.
Don't get me wrong, she's not unattractive and this has never bothered me before, but I've been with more attractive women in the past and ever since we talked about marriage I've felt like I'm settling.
On the one hand I feel like this is just nerves and possibly subconscious fear of commitment that will go away eventually, but on the other hand I ask myself what if it doesn't?
What if I end up marrying her and always feel like I settled and could have had the same type of loving relationship with someone else.
At the same time I feel like an incredibly shitty person even having these thoughts, I realize how shallow I sound, but I don't want to end up in a relationship I have to end once we're married, or to end up stuck in a resentful relationship with kids involved.
I'm not looking to break up and go fuck random sloots, I'm a serial monogamist, that's never been my thing.
I guess after a lot more reflection and asking myself is this the person I want to marry, honestly I just don't know, but she's moving forward as if I plan to marry her, so it's not like I can keep stringing her along if I decide she's not the one after all.

What the fuck do I do Sup Forums?

Ass unrelated

bamping with ass

halp me pls

I just recently proposed to my girlfriend of 4 years. She's also my best friend and I think she's beautiful. However, I have Ex girlfriends who are prettier than her but there's a reason that they're exes. When it comes down to it you can't go by appearances, if you love her and she makes you happy then you should be with her.

I get that, but I feel like I'm so young that I'm limiting myself.
I mean I'll be headed off to grad school or medical school soon, and she'll be doing the same for at least a year meaning we'll be apart for the first time that we'll actually be real, financially independent adults.
I certainly love her, but I'm questioning if I'm even in a emotionally mature enough point in my life to be making these decisions.

Personality>looks when it comes to committing to someone. If we are just talking about shameless hookups and dating, go with the hot one but in any serious relationship, no matter how hot she is, you will eventually despise her when nothing but dumb shit comes out of her mouth.

if the one you have is still attractive but maybe not an 8-10, weigh in the rest of the shit shes got going for her and if that makes you happy

Marry her so you don't have to put up with the bitching and nagging of pretty women. It will drain your soul.

How old are you?

imo junior in college is way too young for marriage. Wait until after med/grad school before you consider it, there is so much more opportunity for growth at that time in your life. that being said, don't just break it off bcs she isn't the hottest girl you've slept with, that's either nerves or some shallow ass shit. If you really love her, just give it a couple more years at least.

junior in college is usually like 21/22

Double dubs, checked.
But if OP married her, he'd have to put up with her bitching and nagging, and the way he sounds so committed, he wouldn't be able to explore the fascinating world of sex among other women.

FUCK YOU

It's far too young for marriage, but don't break it off. You will severely regret it. I made that mistake and regret it every day. It drove me to do some crazy things, and now I'm diagnosed generalized anxiety, panic disorder, PTSD, and schizo. Don't make the same mistake as me

is there source on this, this bitch is so fine

Not that I know of, I found her on here

If you're not happy now you're not gonna be magically happier once you're married. Go fuck everything you want and get it out of your system. If you dont you'll just end up wanting to cheat and feeling bad or just cheating and feeling bad but in a different way.

Literally this, even if she's a 7/10 but has a personality which you could go along with for the rest of your life (also consider the fact that both a female's looks and personality changes to most likely pure crap as they age) then don't break it off.

But it's what she's expecting now, I mean how am I supposed to explain to her why I suddenly changed my mind?
Also, I'm curious as to what you did to cause you to develop that many psych conditions?

Just marry her and make beautiful white children

But I'm only half white.

Ever heard of "The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence" OP?

Bottom line of every relationship

I'm in college myself and move between 3 cities with colleges in my country every week. I see girls prettier than my girlfriend literally every day i step out the door, but she's the one that can live with my antisocial personality and sucks my dick like she wants to drain the life out of me.

Also concerning marriage keep in mind that women age very differently. If older women in her family are still somewhat attractive you're good to go, if not you might wanna reconsider.

then you need to go back

Back where? My ancestors have lived her for like 10,000 years plus.

Tough to be honest.
Good that you're quite aware what's going on and what could happen.
Sometimes it's just bad to be with someone that suits you, when you're pretty young. Apart from the "women are bitches", etc., men are that kind that go outside and fuck everything that moves and has a pretty tits/ass. When you'll be closer to 30, it'll go down a bit, so not fucking anything for 2 days straight won't lead to having a blue balls. And having blue balls makes you stop thinking. Therefore: if the woman is truly unbelievable (8-10/10 character, not bad looks), I'd take the risk. But if you lust pussy, different pussy, tits, etc., then you're in pretty shitty situation, becase either you tell her that she should fuck herself, which is bad or you'll fuck bitches when she's away and that's also bad, if not worse (imagine that in the end you'd want to have kids - wouldn't the guilt that you fucked a ton of pussy while she was faithful, eat you from inside?)
It's the part of being a grown-up. Make decisions and deal with consequences. Sometimes it's just selecting between worse and the worst, as there is no simple answer and easy way out...

back to the roots

back to the reservat

anonbro, i know how youre feeling right now

I'm 21 and my gf of 4 years has mentioned marriage in the past and ive said that i'd marry her in the future. its scary to think that we're this young and already talking about long-term, even life long, commitment. But it happens.

We all eventually marry someone, be it based on looks, how we feel towards them or even just for breeding purposes and carrying on lineage haha.

I've felt shallow too, to the point where I ended up cheating on my girl with one of my exes which i regret so much.
Thats one thing I can tell you user, dont cheat. as much as you might not feel like fucking your gf sometimes or whatever the case may be, dont fall into it and get caught. it eventually catches up to you.

my words of advice would be to live in the now, dont worry about marriage or the next 10 years, youre still young, dont worry about shit that doesnt matter until the right time comes (after college). Sure its fine to make mistakes we are still young after all but I recommend that you take your time, focus on your education and as selfish as it sounds, let your girl come second. I didnt do this and im falling behind on work. Im too much of a pussy to tell my girl no after I cheated because i felt like i owe her everything for actually getting back with me (which i wanted fyi)

Just think of it this way, the person you want to marry, will she be the headstrong successful wife you want in future? the mother of your kids? if so, then godspeed user. goodluck with everything.

Also this anonbro, look at her lineage.
My gf's mom looks like shes in her late thirties and shes actually close to 50's. I've even had dreams of fucking that milf jfc.

OP seems to be coming closer to self-realisation and where he actually stands in the world.

You're not "sounding shallow" you are a shallow and shitty person. Leave her and save her the trouble. You're not worth anyone's time

My wife and I married right after highschool. I went straight to working a shitty but well paying job running a tire store she when to college doing CAT scans. My boss is a total perv and hires nothing but wicked hot office staff. My wife works with super hot young doctors and educated guys. The only thing that saved out marriage was moving to a small town before even finishing school. Fast forward 14 years and we still managed to cheat on each other. I've fucked 8.5's on the high and my wife is 6ish. But the sex we have is mind fucking blowing and that's what counts ultimately. Pretty people tend to suck in bed. Average jack offs need to try harder and I'm OK with that. Sure there's always a unicorn out there that does it all and is rockin hot too but who have time to look for that? The feeling comes and goes. If your best friend is down to fuck I would marry that every time.

always marry slightly down. it gives you unspoken leverage. much better to have a woman who is good to you and treats your dick like a gift. makes them reluctant to get too comfortable, but so long as you only occasionally feign disinterest, there shouldn't be any issues from doing so (provided she is relatively normal). im more attractive than my gf who ive lived with for 3 years now and it has plenty of upsidesus believed in marriage, but we have more or less the same level of commitment as being married requires in 2016 at this point. she literally asks if she can do wifey things for me like cook and she pretty much worships my cock. being on the winning side of the attractiveness battle is a really easy way to make a relationship go smoothly if you play your cards well. you can't be an asshole or tyrannical or too obvious about letting on that you know what you are doing, but if you are subtle and have good intentions it works great.

the trick is to not only use it selfishly, but also for her benefit. you can use it to get a girl to do things to better herself, which benefits both of you, you just have to walk the line between guiding things and letting her decide for herself. so long as you genuinely care about her, its very easy to accomplish this balance imo. its a very easy way of "manipulating" a woman into taking on a more traditional role and it helps your relationship too. so long as you clearly establish that she can be 99% comfortable, just not 100%. this means that when she treats you like a gift, you have to also act like one at times. sometimes you just fuck the shit out of her and make her feel attractive, and sometimes you have to go the whole 9 yards and eat her pussy well, etc. same applies for things like letting her buy some dumb shit that you have to deal with like moving new furniture and for not shirking your regular manly duties like taking her car to get new tires, etc.

Sauce ?

Sorry no clue, I've just found them all on here or /s/

Got more ?

yeah

Love this. Really looks like my gf from behind.

It's easy. Just leave her and tell her that she's not good enough for you. Break her little heart and find someone worth your time. Marriage is a huge commitment and there's no point wasting on someone inadequate when you could easily do better.

Serious advise here. Don't get married till after 25. You change a lot during your 20's. Stay together dating / living together. Life Tip, the hotter they get the crazier they get. Hotter girls crave more attention and are more likely to leave and cheat.

> I know I could be with someone more attractive

This bothered me too a few years ago. Some times, it still bothers me.
My girlfriend of soon 5 years is not at all ugly. She is pretty enough for others to often hit on her.
However, I'm a solid 8/10 and way more intelligent.

However, in the long run her attractiveness isn't even important. How do you think people back in the days managed to grow in love with their fugly arranged marriage partner?

You'll grow a bond that's deeper than that "surface love". 2 years is too early to propose marriage though imo.

Also, you can always cheat. I've cheated a handful of times. Honestly I wouldn't care if she cheated either. The "physical ownership" isn't part of the relationship imo. Such notions are some primitive remain of culture/religion.

Check her mother- if she kept her shit tight u good. Remember her shits gonna get wrecked after spitting out a couple of puppies. Marry for personality, compatibility then pick up some strange later if u need to.

Nice, very nice